TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have no idea how to move the flowers - that is just how they arrived. Detached from the stem. Sigh. At least I got a sunflower. If my dragons don't eat them all.

huh.gif

I think tsunamis would go well with these, but I'm going to stick with my thoughts on a spotted greenwing because the colors. The colors.

I was actually thinking feesh, Cort! But we can't get cb feesh. =p

I wonder if the Arsani dragons have a BSA to send more flowers after the event itself biggrin.gif

Thank you for the information. Since I said something, I got one more pretty branch! Yay!~

Have a great day. Take care of your little dragons, they watch what you do.

ninja.gif

I just saw the adults, and I'm in love with them. I thought of seahorses, too. I love everything about them. Thank you TJ and the artists. smile.gif

I thought of seahorses when I saw them as well. I think I like them with blusangs.

I was actually thinking feesh, Cort! But we can't get cb feesh. =p

Then I'll just have to win a raffle one of these days

When I was spriting them they reminded me of seahorses too, it's not even intentional, but it works for the sprite.

Corteo, wonderful job on these beauties! They are adorable! I am curious though, does the name Arsani have any particular meaning or is it simply a name?

Then I'll just have to win a raffle one of these days

When I was spriting them they reminded me of seahorses too, it's not even intentional, but it works for the sprite.

*glompers spriter* I SEE YOU NAO. Thanks for the beauties! They reminded me of seahorses too. :3 Right after I saw the adults, I claimed the name Seahorses. (Oh the PLURAL D8)

Also thanks to Walker too, but I haven't run into them yet here. :D

user posted image

This little Gardenia caught your eye.

Just a strange coloration, within vases it would hide.

Searching and searching you've all tried to analyze clues.

Even skipping, and connections, and a few twos.

Nevertheless the clue sits there in sight.

Did I mention that the 'answer' was said last night?

Some have figured out this little mystery it would seem.

True though, I haven't said who.

However my words seem to have boggled you.

Even if this seems to be getting out of hand.

My hope is that you've had fun in the end.

I know I'm super late, but... I NAILED IT!

biggrin.gif I guessed it correctly! I win!

These new dragons sound like the have a BSA or something, based on their description. Do they? And Corteo, what do your spriter's alts look like?

*glompers spriter* I SEE YOU NAO. Thanks for the beauties! They reminded me of seahorses too. :3 Right after I saw the adults, I claimed the name Seahorses. (Oh the PLURAL D8)

Also thanks to Walker too, but I haven't run into them yet here. biggrin.gif

The thought is appreciated :I

I am curious though, does the name Arsani have any particular meaning or is it simply a name?

In Azerbaijani hive is, "arı şanı." Walker altered it a bit to make it Arsani, which is fitting because they all have a hive mind of sorts.

You are quite welcome! I'm so glad people like them. biggrin.gif

In Azerbaijani hive is, "arı şanı." Walker altered it a bit to make it Arsani, which is fitting because they all have a hive mind of sorts.

You are quite welcome! I'm so glad people like them. biggrin.gif

Hive mind?

Just grabbed the following names:

Collective Consciousness

Formic (as in the hive-mind aliens from Ender's Game)

speaker for the dead biggrin.gif

wow these new valentine dragons are so pretty and inspirational i so wish we could have more of them like the halloween dragons unlimited but oh well they are still so cute wub.gif

Hive, hmm? Well, I claim Groupthink. biggrin.gif

I know I'm super late, but... I NAILED IT!

biggrin.gif I guessed it correctly! I win!

Wow, thanks guys for the flowers........unfortunately I don't know who you are QuQ. If you want a flower from me, just message me as that's the easiest way for me to keep track of everyone.

Heh that was actually a phrase I first noticed when it was used loudly and frequently by a... "special" person I know. But if you want to imagine that I am a pony, go for it.

Aw, the adults are so pretty happy.gif

They remind me of seahorses, flying seahorses x3

Wow. I popped in today to see how the adults looked.... I have to say, I'm impressed yet again at how awesome they are, yet also fitting for the holiday. The description of them is also very nice and fitting.

Oh gosh xd.png

Anyway, just got around to naming the past Valentine dragons which I caught. Already got a name for one of my new hatchies. "Candy Twirl" :3

I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by how cute the VDay '13 adults are. smile.gif

For some reason, I was imagining some big ugly pink beast with multicolored flowers all over it. laugh.gif

Great Job, Corteo! biggrin.gif