TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I assume you get the special Gardenia either by giving a certain amount of flowers or collecting one of every other type of flower. The theme of DC is collecting, so it makes sense, no?

I assume you get the special Gardenia either by giving a certain amount of flowers or collecting one of every other type of flower. The theme of DC is collecting, so it makes sense, no?

Shikaru already said no to that.

I just had an idea... and I don't recall anybody ever saying anything about doing this even though there was lots of talk about sending TJ flowers and sending each other gardenias and one of them being the revers of the lol flower... Has anybody tried to simply send TJ the reverse of the lol flower? People tried sending him flowers in the order of "lol" by flower name and all that, but I can't remember anybody ever saying they tried that... (watch this be how you get it. xd.png *headdesk*)

Shikaru did say that it would be unlikely (though possible) for a non-forum user to get the special gardenia. I sort of took that to mean that it was something non-forum users just didn't normally do, though they could. But the only thing that came to my mind fitting that description was stalking the Thuwed breeding page, and visiting that didn't make anything special happen. :-D

Oh well, I'm sure we'll find out what it is when the event is over. I love the gardenias but there are several colorations I like better than the secret one, so I won't feel bad about lacking one. :-)

I'm still thinking it's a scroll-coded thing (the Snow Angels, for example)

*Edit* Typo xP

Edited by FluffyPillow

*laughs* Poor Shikaru! I just looked through your flowers and you've got 42 (hey, the answer to everything!!) of the gardenias. The regular "lol" ones, I mean. xd.png People trying to get one themself?

I just had an idea... and I don't recall anybody ever saying anything about doing this even though there was lots of talk about sending TJ flowers and sending each other gardenias and one of them being the revers of the lol flower... Has anybody tried to simply send TJ the reverse of the lol flower? People tried sending him flowers in the order of "lol" by flower name and all that, but I can't remember anybody ever saying they tried that... (watch this be how you get it. xd.png *headdesk*)

I did--it didn't work. xd.png

I'm trying to figure out how Riverwillows saying the only thing she did different the day she received her flower was she kept clicking on TJ's eggs is connected. A forum user would be able to click on his eggs, which are technically part of the Cave. Since his scroll his hidden, a non-forum user would likely not do that. But as previous posters have mentioned, a lot of us have clicked everything on his first post (eggs, Thuwed list, etc) to no avail (plus it's not something you click on, shikaru said). Shikaru also said it was something obvious, and the most obvious would be the connection (a word that keeps popping up) of the dragons themselves to the event. But how...? How do they connect?

So frustrating but yet exciting to try and figure out. tongue.gif

Edited by fainewebbe

So beautiful adults, love them! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ollis46

I have the lol gardenia and haven't collected all of the flowers - I got it before I'd got half I think smile.gif

Oh well, I thought it had to do with the dragon, but I guess that is out. Again that is what i get for not reading 100+ pages of posts. wink.gif

Could it have something to do with giving an egg to someone using a Magi?? Doubt it.... oh well I am too tired to think....

I am loving the new Valentines Dragon thank you so much smile.gif the flowers are all so pretty everyone did such a beautiful job thank you

I'm still upset I can't figure out the secret to the lol gardenia, but I guess that's just the way it goes.

//so. frustrated.

Oh well, I thought it had to do with the dragon, but I guess that is out. Again that is what i get for not reading 100+ pages of posts. wink.gif

Could it have something to do with giving an egg to someone using a Magi?? Doubt it.... oh well I am too tired to think....

It can't be that - I gave away 2 Valentine's 2013 eggs with my Magis and nothing.

I'm still content to think only TJ can send them (and he's got a program running to send them every 2 minutes)

And I am at a lose for names for mine  does Arsani translate into something?

In Azerbaijani hive is, "arı şanı." I altered it a bit to make it Arsani, but it does have its roots in a translation.

The new dragons are pretty, but I also feel they're kind of... bland. Oh, the color and the description are certainly Valentines-themed, but other then that it's just a pretty plain western dragon, nothing really Valentines about the design. That's how the Lurkers kinda were, too. Right color, creepy description--but overall just a plain western.

No shame in not liking them. <3 I did that with the description because I wanted to highlight a part of Val's day that wasn't just about romance.

I assure you there is no conspiracy in the Arsanii description :U

For people who didn't see breed info: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7019422

Edited by Walker

Maybe it's random. The description on the new Valentine dragons did say they give you gifts and affection without warning. It makes sense, people with the flower have no clue how they got it.

Sorry if this have already been said.

Anyway, I really love the adults. I can't wait for mine to grow up.

I'm still content to think only TJ can send them (and he's got a program running to send them every 2 minutes)

That would jibe with the clues in the description that the dragons give flowers at regular intervals and that they gift without warning.

Yet, I'm not sure how a forum user over a non-forum user would have a better shot at that...?

Hm.

In Azerbaijani hive is, "arı şanı." I altered it a bit to make it Arsani, but it does have its roots in a translation.

No shame in not liking them. <3 I did that with the description because I wanted to highlight a part of Val's day that wasn't just about romance.

I assure you there is no conspiracy in the Arsanii description :U

For people who didn't see breed info: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7019422

I like them Walker. And I like you profile and sig pictures too. wink.gif

They are not clues xd.png As the writer of the Arsanii description, I can assure you of that. I have no idea how to get the flower either :I

Thanks WarriorPriest~

They are not clues xd.png As the writer of the Arsanii description, I can assure you of that. I have no idea how to get the flower either :I

Thanks WarriorPriest~

Aww.....xd.png

So much for any theories I had. biggrin.gif

Edit: Okay, I officially give up. tongue.gif I'm off to finishing grading tests--I'd hate to explain to my students that nothing was graded because I was trying to solve the mystery of the lol-gardenia....

Edited by fainewebbe

the only theory left is the tj gifting theory.

because if we can't click on it, then going about our normal routine wouldn't result in any flower.

so the only option left is the tj one. ah, well ,had hoped it would be obtainable, but meh. more people would have it now, though, if that was the case.

I love the Arsanii. I think I will breed them with my Alt Sweetlings for next Valentine's day.

I have run out of ideas for trying for the lol gardenia.

My bouquet is very pastel. Though I am satisfied with it, I keep hoping for more of the various dark flowers.

Oh well, the past few days have been terrific fun. Thank you to all spriters, conceptors, and other contributors to the event.

I must say, as much as I like the alternate, I'm happy going without, especially if it were only to get hidden behind other flowers ohmy.gif then what?? >.<

Anyway, I'm much in love with the dragons :3

I typed in TJ09 which is TJ's scrol and it said the scroll I was looking for can't be foubd. dang

His scroll is hidden so you can't actually see his scroll or the flower vase on his scroll. But you can send him flowers.