TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

lol That's true.

But then again, your cats probably aren't using magic to levitate all your belongings around your house cause they heard you say in passing you were thinking about decorating and they thought it'd be helpful :I

Uhm,

not sure if they use magic....

but they have a way of redecorating my belongings for sure when i'm not looking.... laugh.gif

That's why i love them!

And that's why i love the cute little Arsanii as well!

Oh my, the adult dragons look so beautiful! Can't wait for mine to grow up ^^

Still sending flowers to random people biggrin.gif

Uhm,

not sure if they use magic....

but they have a way of redecorating my belongings for sure when i'm not looking.... laugh.gif

That's why i love them!

And that's why i love the cute little Arsanii as well!

user posted image

I admit defeat this round. You have won. If you want to test your mettle owning more than two, you can try.

... But they'll autoabandon. Sadly. In a metaphorical sense if you wanted to try :U

Edited by Walker

These Valentine dragons are so adorable along with the description of them. These might me my favorite valentine dragons along with the sweetlings. c:

They look awesome, but their lineage picture is terrible. D: If it were zoomed in instead of a shot of the dragon as a whole, it'd look much better. >_< The only sprite that has a matching amount of empty space is the female Black, but these are female-only too. >_>

I really like the shifty glance the dragon has, like the heart's a ball of water that she's going to throw at someone or something. XD (lovebending, lol)

YAY! Adults!

Methinks I will breed one of mine with a Daydream...the other, maybe with a Water horse.

The colors will compliment each other in my opinion

Ok maybe i missed it a 100 pages back. What is with the special colored gardenia??

Also love the adult dragon. Perfect for valentines day.

The adults dragons are stunning, I love them! wub.gif

Edited by Alexia76

Ok maybe i missed it a 100 pages back. What is with the special colored gardenia??

Also love the adult dragon. Perfect for valentines day.

It's a unique Gardenia that no one seems to be able to send - but players are trying to figure out how to get [As some have it and some don't - most common theory so far is that it's one only TJ can send]

It's name comes from the fact the image of it is called GardeniaLOL

Edited by ShorahNagi

The special gardenia is TJ-colored, so maybe you only gain the ability to send one if you send a flower to TJ. Since none of us know his scroll name, that would be a matter of chance using the random gifting button. :-)

Edited by tjekan

The special gardenia is TJ-colored, so maybe you only get it if you send a flower to TJ. Since none of us know his scroll name, that would be a matter of chance using the random gifting button. :-)

People have tried this (assuming his scroll name is TJ09 - myself included) and nothing

I didn't think I'd love the adults, but they turned out very nicely! Looking forward to breeding mine when they grow up!

People have tried this (assuming his scroll name is TJ09 - myself included) and nothing

But his scroll name is not TJ09. His scroll has always been secret and hidden, hasn't it?

But his scroll name is not TJ09. His scroll has always been secret and hidden, hasn't it?

That's why I said assuming - as as far as I know, the scroll has always been hidden (but it would make sense to prevent people from being able to impersonate him)

I hear ratchet gave us all babies. Lovely work you two. Now if that lol gardenia secret can be solved...

It wasn't always hidden, as far as I know. People back then would know there was a new release by checking out his scroll. But that was before I joined so I'm not completely sure.

you can send to TJ09's scroll you just can't see TJ09's scroll

and that doesn't work wink.gif

And I am at a lose for names for mine sad.gif does Arsani translate into something ?

For some reason the description makes me think there should be males as well--

Edited by dragonpuck

So I had actually had a dream about the (troll)LOLGardenias. Apparently all you have to do is enter a Summoner's Rift League of Legends match with 5 of your dragons. ಠ_ಠ

Love the Valentines dragons, thank you to spriters and concepters!

If you go to: http://dragcave.net/user/1 you see that the number changes from 1 to TJ09 - I think his scroll is just hidden tbh

I wonder if some project where we all gave our Arasnii the same prefix or something...like linking them all...would work xd.png (Yes, I want mine to be geniuses)