TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love the extra info, they are so cute ! I'm really impressed at how the DC limitations (breeding, 2 dragon limit) were integrated into the breed's characteristics. I tend to like dragons better when they have detailed information about them out there, it helps me build them personalities in my mind. This breed is definitely a success in that respect. Great work, Walker and Corteo.

The adults are here!!! Walker and Corteo, they are beyond gorgeous!! wub.gif

Thank you, and thanks to all of the artists involved in all of the lovely flowers-they are all beautiful!!

Thank you for the inf.

Edited by Mercury

Dese adults. I want an army.

Cort, Walker,you've done an amazing job <3 Thank you so much!

Now, about those lolgardenias...

Now, about those lolgardenias...

So I take it we still don't know how those work? *just woke up*

The adults are gorgeous, well done and thank you Corteo!

Edited by MissK.

That description is beautiful ;.;

Wish we could have more...I'd like to have a hoard of super genius dragons ;D

Yes, the dragons are beautiful. *squee*

Thank you to spriters/concept creators etc. smile.gif

Off topic: Named a dragon Mystery of the LOLgardenia. Just because I can.

So I take it we still don't know how those work? *just woke up*

Nope. And it seems everytime Shikaru gives a new clue - we get a bit more clueless. xd.png

I am blown away with these. I love the pose and the coloring most of all. I also noticed they now sport the little magical ball the original 09s had. Nice touch wink.gif Thank you so much for these wonderful dragons and the event. happy.gif

WB

That description is beautiful ;.;

Wish we could have more...I'd like to have a hoard of super genius dragons ;D

Supercomputer with wings, anyone xd.png

If you had that many, though, you'd probably never get any sleep. They'd probably be smothering you with constant attention, demanding constant attention, keep dropping hatchlings at your feet, and casting spells every time you turned your back XP

If you had that many, though, you'd probably never get any sleep. They'd probably be smothering you with constant attention, demanding constant attention, keep dropping hatchlings at your feet, and casting spells every time you turned your back XP

But life will never be boring then, will it? wink.giflaugh.gif

Thank you for the wonderful description!

I love these dragons!

I love their descriptions!

Nice work guys! smile.gif This is one of my favorite dragons yet!

Well, this idea is so sweet,

now i really,really want more of them laugh.gif

I don't need much sleep anyways laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think I might have something... Shikaru said something about how it has a CONNECTION to the forums maybe the connection is a link? Also, has anyone tried doing something with twitter and DC. Unfortunately, I've just lost the page. ><

But life will never be boring then, will it? wink.gif  laugh.gif

Thank you for the wonderful description!

Of course, at that point, it's more like "Arsani Dragon own you" instead of "you own Arsani Dragon."

xd.png

Edited by Walker

Of course, at that point, it's more like "Arsani Dragon own you" instead of "you own Arsani Dragon."

xd.png

Hah!

Cat "owners" are used to this!

Believe me! I'm owned by 4 of them and at least one is ALWAYS stalking around me!!

I think I might have something... Shikaru said something about how it has a CONNECTION to the forums maybe the connection is a link? Also, has anyone tried doing something with twitter and DC. Unfortunately, I've just lost the page. ><

Can't believe it would tie into something that not every player is tied in to - I think it would have to be all cave, like. Many here - including me - will not touch twitter or facebook.... Even the forums are closed to many younger players...

Hah!

Cat "owners" are used to this!

Believe me! I'm owned by 4 of them and at least one is ALWAYS stalking around me!!

lol That's true.

But then again, your cats probably aren't using magic to levitate all your belongings around your house cause they heard you say in passing you were thinking about decorating and they thought it'd be helpful :I