TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Apparently all you have to do is enter a Summoner's Rift League of Legends match with 5 of your dragons. ಠ_ಠ

Oh well if that's all you have to do... tongue.gif

I feel like the lol gardenia secret is bigger than the release... xd.png

I actually didnt expect the adults to turn out all that great, since the hatchlings were pink blobs (cute blobs! biggrin.gif) But in the end - so gorgeous <3 *o*

But his scroll name is not TJ09. His scroll has always been secret and hidden, hasn't it?

But it is. Long ago, in prehistoric DC times, there was a scroll called TJ09 displayed prominently for all to see. It had legendary dragons recorded on it, and eggs that seemed to be one-of-a-kind. One day, it vanished, sparking rage and uproar. Some thought it was a thief, while others claimed to have seen somebody toss it into a fire. Still others believe it never existed, and was simply an illusion created by a mage. To this day, nobody has discovered the fate of the fabeled scroll.

~

Now that I got THAT out of my system... Anyone have a theory of the Lolgardenia?

I just thought of something, though I'm more than likely wrong ^^; What if the rare Gardenia has something to do with our scroll? ohmy.gif Like how the Snow Angels are coded per scroll so you can only get one wing color, so what if the flower is the same way? huh.gif

I always thought TJ's scroll was boring myself. I manage to see it a few times before it vanished....nothing special there, except it was a list of all the dragons.

Also, what does everyone plan on naming their dragons?

I just thought of something, though I'm more than likely wrong ^^; What if the rare Gardenia has something to do with our scroll? ohmy.gif Like how the Snow Angels are coded per scroll so you can only get one wing color, so what if the flower is the same way? huh.gif

But no one has reported being able to send it.

But no one has reported being able to send it.

Well, it could be that anyone could send you a Gardenia, but your scroll changes it to the rare one as that was it's coded for ^^; Though like I said, just a theory ^^;

Since someone brought up the whole "they're like cats" thing, I thought it would be appropriate to name them after my two little punks, Sofie and Nemo. <3

But it is. Long ago, in prehistoric DC times, there was a scroll called TJ09 displayed prominently for all to see. It had legendary dragons recorded on it, and eggs that seemed to be one-of-a-kind. One day, it vanished, sparking rage and uproar. Some thought it was a thief, while others claimed to have seen somebody toss it into a fire. Still others believe it never existed, and was simply an illusion created by a mage. To this day, nobody has discovered the fate of the fabeled scroll.

~

Now that I got THAT out of my system... Anyone have a theory of the Lolgardenia?

Piemaster >.< You made my evening tongue.gif

I have named mine:

Glomp Gifting Arsani

and

Chocolate Flower Bouquet

:3

Since I only got one of the valentine dragons, as my goal is to collect one of every dragon. I named it Marta Arsani.

All my cb dragons start with cb in their names, so I called them "CB Gifting Heart" and "CB Glomp Gifter" (simply couldn't resist xd.png ).

These dragons are very pretty and I really like their description. The only thing that's sort of bothering me is the leg in the foreground. It seems awkwardly positioned and the foot seems to be missing claws. Otherwise, they're great!

I named mine Sweet Jelly (because the hatchie's look like jelly) and Sweet Spells (for obvious reasons). I might pair them Male Tri-Horns, I can imagine them looking good together.

Edited by RotomGuy

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out because I haven't read through all of the responses. xd.png

The Arsani's description says, 'It’s not uncommon for them to give gifts and affection to those around them without warning. This good-natured giving extends far beyond the reaches of their own kind. Anyone who gains the friendship of a Arsani Dragon is likely to receive food, pretty rocks, and occasionally even flowers at regular intervals. The shared connection of the Arsani Dragons also allows them to draw on each other’s strength when performing feats of magic, making them some of the strongest spell casters yet discovered.

TJ's are coded 'Flwrs' and 'Bquet' even though the dragon has more to do with it than flowers.

Does any of this go together in any way?

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out because I haven't read through all of the responses. xd.png

The Arsani's description says, 'It’s not uncommon for them to give gifts and affection to those around them without warning. This good-natured giving extends far beyond the reaches of their own kind. Anyone who gains the friendship of a Arsani Dragon is likely to receive food, pretty rocks, and occasionally even flowers at regular intervals. The shared connection of the Arsani Dragons also allows them to draw on each other’s strength when performing feats of magic, making them some of the strongest spell casters yet discovered.

TJ's are coded 'Flwrs' and 'Bquet' even though the dragon has more to do with it than flowers.

That's a good theory....

What if you get the special gardenia when the dragons grow up??

Hey Chrome users!!

I know there was a grouping somewhere here of people asking how to turn of styling so you can see all of your flowers individually, and being a Chrome user, I'd like to know myself other than having to go through each little flower in the HTML, and I just remembered this and started working through the HTML again and found a way!

Press F12 (or right click and click Inspect Element) and then in the <head>...</head> tags, click the arrow to expand them and find <style type="text/css" >@import url("[...];</style> then click that and press Delete. Now your flowers are all individual! biggrin.gif

And looking through all of my individual flowers, I counted 44! happy.gif Thanks for all of the flowers, and the majority of them are blue!! biggrin.gif

(sorry if that's counted as off topic... I kinda thought that because it's dealing with how to see your flowers that it would be counted on topic... unsure.gif)

EDIT:

To the two posts above mine; I think that the codes have to do with the event rather than the dragon...

Edited by StarSea

I named one of mine Glomp Gift. I'm very original. xd.png Still deciding on the other one's name.

I think the codes were just made so to promote the event, though I'm not sure.

That's a good theory....

But somebody has one since the 14th and even TJ's nly grew up today.

The new dragons are pretty, but I also feel they're kind of... bland. Oh, the color and the description are certainly Valentines-themed, but other then that it's just a pretty plain western dragon, nothing really Valentines about the design. That's how the Lurkers kinda were, too. Right color, creepy description--but overall just a plain western.

I'd prefer to see more holiday dragons where they physically incorporate aspects of their holiday--Marrows with their bony appearances and SWs with their ghostly fading, Rosebuds with their flowery feathers and Heartseekers with their chocolate-wafer wings...

Ah well. sad.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

That's a good theory....

Nope. Nobody's dragons (besides TJ's) have grown up, so that's out. And Shikaru was telling us that the clues were right in front of us, before TJ's dragons growing up and giving us the full descriptions.

Besides, if it had to do with gifting/glomping, that would exclude a big number of non-forum goers, and I find that unlikely. Not to mention, if that was true, most of us woud have their LOL gardenias by now.

But somebody has one since the 14th and even TJ's nly grew up today.

Exactly. I think the codes where meant to go with the event (as there's flowers and you're making a bouquet...) instead of things that have to do with the dragons...

That's a good theory....

Users had them without having an adult. But, good try! smile.gif

There's a connection I'm missing I think between the dragons themselves and the flower....

Edit: Codes aside, are their hints in the description, somehow? That's what I can't quite wrap my head around. xd.png Gah!!

Edited by fainewebbe