sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Time to wait 2 hours for ER Shimmer egg to hatch... x_X

Do you use Yarold's? That 2 hours gets cut down to 20 minutes with it. wink.gif

I'm still drooling over that Gold X Pillow beauty you have. It's my favorite Gold pairing that I have seen so far. <3

Ok, I can't prove this, but my friend swears blue she saw a silver shimmer in the Wilderness earlier today. Unfortunately, no screenshot.

She's not a newbie here, so she knows what they look like. I been trying to find it, with no luck. But, wow....

A Wild Shimmer??? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

time to go shimmer hunting in the wilderness LOL. *brings screenshot-camera*

*hunts as well*

Heh, I wonder how many people are now stalking the wilderness because of this? xd.png

Do you use Yarold's? That 2 hours gets cut down to 20 minutes with it. wink.gif

I'm still drooling over that Gold X Pillow beauty you have. It's my favorite Gold pairing that I have seen so far. <3

I have Yarold's, I just don't use it much. xd.png

o_O Everyone loves that one. =o

I love the bronze x blusang, but I'm pretty much biased towards anything x blusang.

Yarold's is an ER site?

I need to check this out.

It's a click-exchange site which ends up being a bit of a game in its own right. If you have the clicks to pay for it, Yarolds will hatch anything. You actually have to be a little careful, because if you stick things in Yarolds too early, it will definitely kill them. Despite that, it was an excellent click site. Just took a lot of time to manage.

My shimmer breeds well so far. ^^

Edited by siliconrose

Ok, I can't prove this, but my friend swears blue she saw a silver shimmer in the Wilderness earlier today. Unfortunately, no screenshot.

She's not a newbie here, so she knows what they look like. I been trying to find it, with no luck. But, wow....

A Wild Shimmer???  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

idk about shimmers (went 2 search) but ive seen tinsels and dinos and chickens out there xd.png and a CB neglected.... o_o whaat... http://dragcave.net/lineage/iHY2

Edited by linda3.0

idk about shimmers (went 2 search) but ive seen tinsels and dinos and chickens out there xd.png

And golds, silvers and old pink hatchies and CB blusangs and CB ribbon dancers... how on earth do those critters end up there?

On topic: Has anyone made a shimmer x gold line? If they posted about it I missed it.

Just got my first shimmer. smile.gif I'm soooo freeking excited.

*snuggles him*

Also, I will breed him for others to try their luck at offering pretties. =o I'll be spreading the love. =)

Ah, so you were the spriter's alt trade I was competing for. Congrats! I was the "blusangs" trade. tongue.gif Good news though is I'm second in line for a sibling. biggrin.gif

i think ive seen shimmers x metalics its just 2 bad there isnt a regular (non tinsel) bronze dragon so you could breed them together with their same colord one

A Wild Shimmer??? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

If your friend is right, then it's likely related to one of the two "missing" silver shimmers. I went through all known silver shimmers and none of their shimmer relatives are wild.

If your friend is right, then it's likely related to one of the two "missing" silver shimmers. I went through all known silver shimmers and none of their shimmer relatives are wild.

it better not be the CB one alot.png

-removed, please don't try to trade in this thread, use the threads in the trading section.- Edited by rubyshoes

I thought wild dragons still displayed their lineages. So the wild Shimmer is probably a CB.

I love the bronze x blusang, but I'm pretty much biased towards anything x blusang.

I love bronze x blusang too xd.png silver x blusang is also very pretty, but i just have an eye for the bronze shimmers...♥

Both of my silvers were going to be silver x blusang, but then I realized with my gold x blusang I would have >.> all but 1 shimmer x blusang so I shook it up a bit and changed a mate for one of my silvers.

However seeing that, now I need to find a bronze x blusang. At least then I'll have one of ever x blusang...

xd.png

Edited by Arra

A Jewel grows up in just a couple hours, here's hoping for getting some kind of egg from him to lotto later.

A Jewel grows up in just a couple hours, here's hoping for getting some kind of egg from him to lotto later.

Where do these lottos go on 8I?

im waiting on a trade...its so nerve wracking to see if they accept or not. xd.png

maaan these things r finnicky o.o its making me nervous wanting 2 just keep refreshing and staring at mine