sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Yay I have pneumonia. sleep.gif So....I ended up not going into work today. I get to breed Elias again on Friday :3 I'm really hoping he breeds true again ^^!

bummer Q_Q being sick is no fun

Thanks guys I really hope I feel better soon too. I was coughing up blood this morn so I had to go into the hospital cause I was freaking out. I thought I just had a really bad sinus infection. WRONG x.x Stinks so bad but at least now I know LOL Anyway back on topic I don't want to hijack the thread but you can send me well wishes in pm if you want <3!

Anyone breed any nice shimmers lately? I keep hoping I can snag another sometime xd.png But man they are competitive to trade for.

I just bred my first Shimmer! A 5th gen Silver x Shadow Walker, already influenced. I'll be posting him later when I have the time.

I just bred my first Shimmer! A 5th gen Silver x Shadow Walker, already influenced. I'll be posting him later when I have the time.

Congratulations on your success! It sure feels good when your baby makes another. tongue.gif

@Reidragon : Do feel better soon. And I haven't seen a lot of the new shimmer since I've stopped *stalking* the wiki looking for pretty lineages. laugh.gif

But I do have my eyes on a silver x purple. Prettyyyyyy.......

I hope there are some shimmers up for trade tonight, I worked very hard to have some CB Golds to trade for some shimmers.

Though as I have found out in the multiple trades I have lost out on, CB Metals is no guarantee. Almost seems like there is an anti CB Metal movement. *sigh*

I think its cause a lot of shimmer owners at the moment are trying to get other shimmer lines first which makes it harder for people without shimmers to get them D=

that or the ones who have shimmers already have a ton of cb metals or something.

ive seen a ton of pretty shimmer lines, havent been able to get hands on them yet though *stares at pretty shimmers and sighs* ill get one someday though i know that at least.

Edited by dragonsroc989

Received my first Shimmer-scale this morning! wub.gif A lovely 5th EG Bronze!

My daughter, Sunstar23, gets the first Shimmer as she will be providing a good mate.

I am Sooooo! Happy! biggrin.gif Many Thanks go out to Xeriina! She's awesome!

Edited by WWECornSerpent

The most recent shimmer-trading opportunity presents a bit of an... ethical dilemma for me. I think I'll sit it out. Good luck guys. :-)

The most recent shimmer-trading opportunity presents a bit of an... ethical dilemma for me. I think I'll sit it out. Good luck guys. :-)

wink.gif I hear you there. As much as it's a lovely shimmer, however, ethically and morally speaking, where it's from, yeah....

im afraid im not active on the forums enough to know whats wrong with that trade owo not that i have what the person is looking for at the moment

LOL, you and me both. I thought I was the only one with problems there....guess not.

On a positive note, my little Bronze has a first stage crack! Tomorrow my 3rd gen Gold/Lumina grows up to be the first actual shimmer on my scroll and consequently given the top scroll position. Can't wait!

Aaaand I secured first in line position for a 3rd gen Bronze with Sunset. A gorgeous line, my favorite.

Edited by Dubious

Which trade is that?

Am I missing something?

Edited by Husker

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm sure someone will go for it, but ...

Anyway. Hopefully I'll have another Shimmer before long, if Layla cooperates. Though I should probably get another CB male Balloon, just in case the single one that I have refuses it. :/ One with an interesting code would be cool, to carry on with the code theme (I picked the balloon mate for its code), but that's wishful thinking xd.png.

Luckily it's a SW, so I have no qualms with walking away, if it had been something else, it might have been more difficult...though I would have abstained I'm sure.

I still need to hunt down a silver x horse though. I need these sad lungfish eggs off my scroll.

Edited by Arra

Crossing my fingers for both her cooperation and finding a code balloon mate. Though probabilities are slightly against us for one of them. :P

I'd kinda like to know what this shimmer trade everyone's talking about is.

I haven't seen anything troubling on any of the major trade threads.

Links?

lol still not sure why so many of you are against the current shimmer trade out there

You can PM me if you really want to know.

basicly the person is offering a bronze shimmer and a bunch of rares for ANY silver shimmer and i assume every1 isnt liking it because its just playing into the over priced hype

basicly the person is offering a bronze shimmer and a bunch of rares for ANY silver shimmer and i assume every1 isnt liking it because its just playing into the over priced hype

No. definitely the wrong trade.

Sitting and waiting for shimmer to gender is urgh urgh urgh ... cmmon baby! Show me the bits!

While waiting for my shimmer to gender, maybe I should eat an apple. However, I love the apple but the apple came from an unsanitary place so I won't touch it with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. tongue.gif

Woot! My Shimmer just gave me another baby! biggrin.gif

I guess I picked a good mate for him. Let's hope he keeps it up so I can get my list done quickly. ^__^

*queue scroll stalking* tongue.gif

Edited by tikigurl91