sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

well, my trade offer was turned down. i am sad now, but maybe next time i will get lucky and get a gold shimmer! at least i didnt have to wait 2 days like on my last cb metal trade! biggrin.gif

was there a lotto for some shimmers that i missed? if so, congrats to the winners as well!

Ahh denied again v.v Kinda gets depressing after offering all day, and it's not like what I have is worthless v.v

Keep trying I guess.

Ahh denied again v.v Kinda gets depressing after offering all day, and it's not like what I have is worthless v.v

Keep trying I guess.

eh not 2 worry eventually people will charge less but i guess people r takin advantage of the prices while they can

A Jewel made a Shimmer and I lottoed it off a little while ago. I'm sure the new owner is highly pleased with their lotto win.

A Jewel made a Shimmer and I lottoed it off a little while ago. I'm sure the new owner is highly pleased with their lotto win.

Ah man. I seriously missed one again? dry.gif

Why did I choose to play Animal Crossing? WHY.

lol, congrats on a successful breeding.

I was there for it. Congrats to the winner! (Not me though)

i need 2 start gettin in on these lol

Since you can just hang out in the room and wait for lottos you like, there's not active participation required except for the actually joining a specific lotto, and lots of other stuff gets lotto'd too, it would probably would be worth it to keep a window open and check in every 10 minutes or so while tooling around on the internet.

This is a few pages late, but when I was waiting for my CB Shimmer to show up on my scroll, I had at least three different dreams about it appearing on my scroll and each time my eyes shot open and I grabbed my ipod as fast as I could to check... but my dreams were wrong all three times. XD The egg actually appeared on my scroll while I was still awake.

Also, I had a dream last week sometime that I magically had a CB Old Pink on my scroll that I never knew about. XD Plus a lineaged one too. :P

EDIT: This is my 400th post! Yay! :D

Edited by Forest

uhh wheres the link to this? anyway on topic man i hope my first shimmer makes it to adulthood alright the poor thing is constantly sick and i havnt even had it a day =P

uhh wheres the link to this? anyway on topic man i hope my first shimmer makes it to adulthood alright the poor thing is constantly sick and i havnt even had it a day =P

Here's the thread with info for the main channel - IRC thread, and the lotto channel is #dragonlotto.

ETA: Congrats on post 400, Forest. I like to think of each of my posts as a household chore I put off doing. xd.png

Edited by skauble

Wow, congratulations Xeriina!

Though, you deserve it, I always hear about you gifting things to people. About time you had some real good luck, huh? ^^ Karma biggrin.gif

That person is very lucky! smile.gif I hope they enjoy

That lineage is awesome Xeriina! xd.png

Did you make it yourself?

i traded for her in a trade through the trading threads and got lucky somehow to get it xd.png then a very kind person offered to help breed me the mate for it when i was asking for help :3 i was pretty surprised it bred true on its first try! im going to gift that person the first little shimmer (woudlnt have such a pretty mate if it hadnt been for them!) , its late though so their probably asleep, but theres now a little surprise waiting for them tongue.gif im going to either gift more from that line, or ask for really small things in the trade threads like CB common hatchies that i need, so that everyone will have a chance happy.gif

i cant wait till i can breed mine =P

I wish I had a better lineage for ya.

;;