sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Your bb will look better with it ;;

I just wanted to see if I could get a shimmer from a tinsel.

I AM GOING TO STALK THE AP SO I CAN FIND 42 HATCHLINGS TO FREEZE SO I CAN GET TO 500 DRAGONS TODAY.

Edit: nvm i forgot the limit ;;

Don't freeze me. ;-;

By the sounds of it wolfsong, it seems you need that big box of ridgewings to lock your shimmers up in again! ;-;

Your bb will look better with it ;;

I just wanted to see if I could get a shimmer from a tinsel.

I AM GOING TO STALK THE AP SO I CAN FIND 42 HATCHLINGS TO FREEZE SO I CAN GET TO 500 DRAGONS TODAY.

Edit: nvm i forgot the limit ;;

Hahaha, lets get our gold trophy together xd.png once my hatchies grow up ill have mine :'D

Im seeing lots of shimmers in the trade market lately! thats a good sign smile.gif

Edit: fortytwo, theres so many jokes to make with your name xd.png whai couldnt you be fortythree or fortyfour?! *shakes you* lol

Edited by Xeriina

Don't freeze me. ;-;

By the sounds of it wolfsong, it seems you need that big box of ridgewings to lock your shimmers up in again! ;-;

I WILL FREEZE YOU.

GET OVER HERE SO I CAN.

I lost my box.

Did you steal it?

and ugh. I guess i'll wait a day, not that that'll help much.

i just got my first shimmer! its a 3rd gen silver with ribbon dancer mates! too bad i cant continue the ribbon dancer lineage, but i am just in love with the sprites!

i just got my first shimmer! its a 3rd gen silver with ribbon dancer mates! too bad i cant continue the ribbon dancer lineage, but i am just in love with the sprites!

did youuu get silas' grand bb?

yayy <333

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Congratulations!!! I saw your posts in the trading threads, and was really hoping you would manage to get a Shimmerscale! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

well the Christmas dragon this year shoudl be a girl, so you shoudl be able to continue it then smile.gif make him an all girl x-mas lineage.

or you could gender it female and make him a all christmas bree spiral. so that every 2 dragons is a different christmas sprite.

yes, she is from silas! i just wish i could continue her lineage! she's very pretty. or is going to be once she hatches.

edit, yes, i cant wait for this year's xmas dragon! i hope its as pretty as the wrapping papers were.

Edited by Yunako

It should work out. Most of the christmas draggums kinda match a littleee.

So you're influencing it female?

It should work out. Most of the christmas draggums kinda match a littleee.

So you're influencing it female?

im thinking of it so i can do a spiral with wrapping papers. or i might make him male and just wait for this year's xmas dragons. i would try and trade for a swap, but i worked hard trying to get this little one.

I could breed a 4th gen from her, as a mate for Fer-de-Lance or Trans-Pecos Copperhead.

That would be awesome!

I could switch their mates around!

That would be awesome!

Well then, first shiny kid is yours biggrin.gif Also, ignore the one offspring she has - I somehow managed to missbreed her.

*flops over* I think I'm trying too hard lD *chews on edge of computer desk and stares at all the shimmers*

and for that silas grandbby I was thinking spiral w/ wrapping-wings, but I'm probably biased because I love wrapping-wings wub.gif

That would be awesome!

Ooh, it'd look like a... cardio machine graph. o:

*flops over* I think I'm trying too hard lD *chews on edge of computer desk and stares at all the shimmers*

and for that silas grandbby I was thinking spiral w/ wrapping-wings, but I'm probably biased because I love wrapping-wings wub.gif

idk, the OCD dork in me says Winter Magi, then wrapping wing xd.png

honestly, the wrapping complements the ribbon dnacer more color wise.

OR

you culd go with Rosebuds wub.gif and just make it a huge holiday all girl holiday lineage

Hahaha! It's when you join 2 stairs of equal lengths together. Like this, or this.

I called them V lines

nice to have an official name to put in my spreadsheet :3

i wish i knew what the 2013 xmas dragon was gonna look like. wrapping wings complement ribbon dancers so well, but i prefer stairsteps over spirals by a lot. i do adore my wrapping wings, though.

i wish i knew what the 2013 xmas dragon was gonna look like. wrapping wings complement ribbon dancers so well, but i prefer stairsteps over spirals by a lot. i do adore my wrapping wings, though.

I personally tend to think that a lot of spirals end up looking messy. I really like waves though.

x  x  x
 y  y  y

vs

xx   xx   xx
  yy   yy   yy

I personally tend to think that a lot of spirals end up looking messy. I really like waves though.

x  x  x
 y  y  y

vs

xx   xx   xx
  yy   yy   yy

i think it varys with spirals cuz im startin work on one thats a 3 breed spiral and i think its gonna be pretty

Time to wait 2 hours for ER Shimmer egg to hatch... x_X

oh wow you have some really cute ones~ *pokes it to help*

Ok, I can't prove this, but my friend swears blue she saw a silver shimmer in the Wilderness earlier today. Unfortunately, no screenshot.

She's not a newbie here, so she knows what they look like. I been trying to find it, with no luck. But, wow....

A Wild Shimmer??? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif