sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Show me the bits!

BRB, dying in a corner somewhere.

This is now officially what I will be saying to my shimmers. Thank you, Arly

While waiting for my shimmer to gender, maybe I should eat an apple. However, I love the apple but the apple came from an unsanitary place so I won't touch it with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole. tongue.gif

Soooo confused right now laugh.gif

Also: someone PM the scoop on the unethical Shimmer dilemma please?

Soooo confused right now laugh.gif

Also: someone PM the scoop on the unethical Shimmer dilemma please?

i actually wanna know this as well o.o

Woot! My Shimmer just gave me another baby! biggrin.gif

I guess I picked a good mate for him. Let's hope he keeps it up so I can get my list done quickly. ^__^

*queue scroll stalking* tongue.gif

/stalkssssss <3

LMAO arly - if only that worked. xd.png

+1 about the "unethical" shimmer trade... rolleyes.gif I wouldn't do it...

/stalkssssss <3

Aaaand, it's gone. tongue.gif

It seems that my Shimmer is teaching my 2nd Gen Tinsel a thing or two about breeding. He has given me a Tinsel every single breeding ever since I got my Shimmer! ohmy.gif

You all mean this one??? I don't see any problem with it...seems like a standard shimmer trade of late to me...what's so unethical or upsetting about it? Please, do enlighten me. unsure.gif

~~snipped~~~

Ok, that wasn't the one. I was told it was by another person, who is known for scamming and trade harrassment. And the trade is gone now.

But, if anyone can tell me, what was it about that trade that was unethical? What was he asking for? The person I can see might be cause for distaste, but what was bad about the trade itself?

Edited by Riverwillows

I have a fantastic bronze shimmer eggie from Magic (3rd gen) And now I'm just trying to get it to hatch. I want that to happen before I have to leave for school. xd.png

And I, too, am confused about what is so unethical about the shimmer trade. O_o

While I'm not sure what the issue is with the trade, I'm, uh, not sure it's a good idea to post someone elses trade here.

i think it has to do with the CB Shimmers name.

cause trading with an offspring from Satan *giggles* and the fact that the code's origin story.

but then, i could be wrong, i normally am laugh.gif

Nope, it's not that SolarCat or Red.

If anyone really wants to know, PM me or someone else. it's not something anyone will talk about publicly. Other than that, I suggest we stop talking about it and get back on the topic of Shimmers.

Shimmers, guys.

Edited by TheGrox

I would think that would be the one who is offering the CB metals they just were traded for another shimmer? Is that bad?

Other than that, I suggest we stop talking about it and get back on the topic of Shimmers.

Shimmers, guys.

Yes shimmers.

Hey look it's Kyouko! I wrote a description for her, hoping it gets approved soon.

Is it okay if I show off the lineage of my pretty shimmer eggie here? unsure.gif

That's what this thread is for! Show away! smile.gif

i dont bother to describe mine but ive seen some neat descriptions. also yeah esnym this is a shimmer disscussion after all so we can show off here tongue.gif

I am hoping to aquire a 3rd gen silver this friday....."crosses fingers"....

@ esnym : Oooohhhh...pretty! I guess you didn't have a Cb Shadow? But the white is just a fantastic idea. Very nice!

@ linda3.0 : Ahhh ... so you got it! I know wolfsong gave a pretty cool name for the lineage in his trade but I can't remember! laugh.gif

Some pretty Shimmer lineages here. :3

Can't wait for my Shimmer baby to hatch.

<3

I'm curious...does anyone know why Qualeo keeps changing Prowl's name to Shame on You and back??