sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Well, you could always just use male hellfire and others could just pick up the line and make it rotate from male to female every 3 generations o: or id be happy to help breed you something as a mate for making a reverse arrow, i have something already in mind xd.png

Oh my gosh.

Could you?

That'd be lovely!

If anyone knows someone who has a female CB Blusang hatchie, please let me know... I don't want to risk my mate being the wrong gender... X3

I had dreams about catching shimmers last night. |: I caught two bronze ones, one got view bombed to death before I could do anything to save it. Then I caught a gold and then I caught a silver.

And then I woke up and was like "Nooooooooooo it can't be a dream!" tongue.gif

The last time I had a dream about dragon cave I'd dreamed the Ultra Violet hatchlings grew up into really ugly looking dragons. O.o

I had dreams about catching shimmers last night. |: I caught two bronze ones, one got view bombed to death before I could do anything to save it. Then I caught a gold and then I caught a silver.

And then I woke up and was like "Nooooooooooo it can't be a dream!"  tongue.gif

The last time I had a dream about dragon cave I'd dreamed the Ultra Violet hatchlings grew up into really ugly looking dragons. O.o

I had a dream about catching shimmers too. xd.png

Multiple times actually.

*sigh*

Soon........... @.@

Edited by suskekun222

i had a dream about someone trading me a 3rd gen gold and silver shimmer without asking for 20 cb metals. it was a really nice dream. then i work up and cried. you guys with shimmers are so lucky you dont even know how lucky! sad.gif

You will have your own shimmer in just a few days now Yunako. Have patience. :-D

i had a dream about someone trading me a 3rd gen gold and silver shimmer without asking for 20 cb metals. it was a really nice dream. then i work up and cried. you guys with shimmers are so lucky you dont even know how lucky! sad.gif

Not everyone is asking for the world, you know. You just have to find the right people.

Thanks everyone for the help with my baby! <3

Edited by Wolfsong442

Wolfsong442, mebbe you need to dress up your dragon's lair with more boyish stuffs. tongue.gif

But I think the suggestion of alternating the hellfires would be really nice.

Oh my gosh.

Could you?

That'd be lovely!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hnGbb

the every so often mis gendered lineage (no clue what to call them, i guess a variation on a spiral *shrugs*) are actually rather neat looking.

but i agree with others, doing a variation on the Arrowhead woudl be cool as well smile.gif

Edited by Red2111

I had a dream this morning about coming on here and seeing not one, not two...but four PMs with Shimmer gifts in them.

If that had actually happened, I'd probably be in emergancy from fainting too hard xd.png.

i guess last name everyone had DC related dreams.

mine wasn't Shimmers but Metals. i was in this place that looked like Willy Wonka's garden and Metals and Silvers were literally growing on trees!! so i had a basket and had me 2 nice Silver eggs and 1 Gold.

and i came across this guy (no clue who he was) that wanted to trade his two silvers to me for a Tinsel i had on my scroll, only he ended up throwing the Silvers to me and they cracked and i got upset at him.

and then this dark green scorpion and this bright green crab came out from under a tree and started commign after me, even though i was near crying over the poor damaged eggs cause the guy who threw them at me was no where in sight.

so i woke up doing a tap dance in bed trying to keep my feet from their pincers

o.0

I think I'm seeing more and more shimmers in the trade threads now.

Or am I just looking harder? LOL.

And yea I think I drempt of shimmers last night too *facedesk*

I think I'm seeing more and more shimmers in the trade threads now.

Or am I just looking harder? LOL.

And yea I think I drempt of shimmers last night too *facedesk*

I'm seeing them too.

And each time I feel like, I'm the only one without a shimmer in the whole site.

I'm seeing them too.

And each time I feel like, I'm the only one without a shimmer in the whole site.

ah, I know that feel. But trust me, there are many others xd.png!

I actually have a fairly nice set of metallics right now so I'm just offering on ALL the things! laugh.gif

I'm seeing them too.

You aren't ^^;

A lot of people don't have one yet. I don't either.

ah, I know that feel. But trust me, there are many others xd.png!

I actually have a fairly nice set of metallics right now so I'm just offering on ALL the things! laugh.gif

I know what you mean! :-) My eggs/hatchies have been making the rounds -- they're going to get dizzy from flying around with the Magi so often, and always coming back home in the end! :-p

It seems like the last couple of days are popular days to breed your Shimmerscale -- maybe a lot of weekend breeders!

Also, as a P.S. to people stuck on lineages... I know it's not much to offer, but I've got a lot of really nicely-lineaged Tinsels, if anyone would like a mate to do a chevron. None of them are very low-gen, though -- I can generally provide 6th-Gen perfect stairs and above. But, I would be happy to give you some pretties, if you need a mate for a Shimmer, or even a chevron to join to a Shimmer chevron!

which lineage is a Chevron. i would google it, but would probably come up with the gas station / oil refinery thing laugh.gif

nope Mira, there are alot.png of us that dont have them and are more than happy waiting until the frenzy to get them dies down happy.gif though that never stops one from offering on them smile.gif

which lineage is a Chevron. i would google it, but would probably come up with the gas station / oil refinery thing laugh.gif

nope Mira, there are alot.png of us that dont have them and are more than happy waiting until the frenzy to get them dies down happy.gif though that never stops one from offering on them smile.gif

Hahaha! It's when you join 2 stairs of equal lengths together. Like this, or this.

*headdesk* now see i thought those were called boomerangs laugh.gif

*headdesk* now see i thought those were called boomerangs laugh.gif

And I called them arrowheads. *cough*

Anyway.

The shimmer I'm trying to trade for is sick *fidget* since you don't get the sickness warning when it's in a teleport, i'm not sure the owner has noticed...

Which makes this of mine a double chevron, boomerang, etc?! I've always called it a double arrow lineage. I guess I have my terminology wrong! smile.gif

I call em Boomerangs tongue.gif

LOL that one's new to me! I usually save "arrowhead" for the opposite, where you have two stairs of the same length but inverted the gender of the last dragons, so that when they're joined, they look like... this. (I think some people call that a diamond, too.) But at least the chevron is chevron-shaped, so it's not likely to get confused for a different lineage pattern, if I call it that.

I hope! :-p

We know. We are very well aware.

LOL that one's new to me! I usually save "arrowhead" for the opposite, where you have two stairs of the same length but inverted the gender of the last dragons, so that when they're joined, they look like... this. (I think some people call that a diamond, too.) But at least the chevron is chevron-shaped, so it's not likely to get confused for a different lineage pattern, if I call it that.

I hope! :-p

see thats what i assumed was an arrow head, cause they look like an arrow head unsure.gif though i was calling those "Christmas Trees" at one time