sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I just went through the waffly baby issue. I fogged until no longer sick, ER'd, fogged, unfogged, repeated. This last time I unfogged, he came out as a hatchling smile.gif five hours late or so!

Although he was at V:4600 UV:560 C:20

Edited by Arra

I just went through the waffly baby issue. I fogged until no longer sick, ER'd, fogged, unfogged, repeated. This last time I unfogged, he came out as a hatchling smile.gif five hours late or so!

Although he was at V:4600 UV:560 C:20

Five hours?! *Goes to bed* xd.png

I'll unfog in the morning and hope for insta-hatchie.

Aaaand... Bronze Shimmerscale Ideas! Complete with male Speckle-Throat. :-D I think it looks striking -- the shininess!

(edited to add: click 'view image' for a much sharper version)

user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

Aaaand... Bronze Shimmerscale Ideas! Complete with male Speckle-Throat. :-D I think it looks striking -- the shininess!

(edited to add: click 'view image' for a much sharper version)

user posted image

I'll put in an order for all, please. biggrin.gif

Gorgeous! I really like x hellfire...

I'm waiting to get a 3rd Gen Shimmer hopefully sometime next week. I'm so excited, now I just need a CB Red Nebula to mate it with. XO

Man, I think Bronze/Green Neb has to be in my top five. laugh.gif

How about Bronze x Red Neb cause that's my favorite so far.

(And not just because that's the one I'm getting.)

How about Bronze x Red Neb cause that's my favorite so far.

(And not just because that's the one I'm getting.)

Hmmmm...you're right, that one is quite nice, I like it more than many other pairs. biggrin.gif

I think you might be a little biased though...lol!

It seems like the Shimmerscales just look SO good with dragons that are either A) also a pronounced circular shape, or B ) fill out their lineage box well, so that the Shimmer is an open shape filling the box next to a closed shape filling the box.

And it seems like all the colors look good with any color of Nebula!

Someday I plan to make a silver shimmer x green and red nebula spiral xd.png if I get a 2nd gen from alt nebula that is that's how much I like the pairing haha

Agreed with all the nebula x shimmer pairings.. :0

I think i like silver shimmer x blue nebula the most though. *u*

Why not a spiral with all 4 colors of Nebulas?

*explodes from the thought of so much prettiness!* xd.png

All the Nebula sprites in the spiral with shimmers?

Sounds absolutely gorgeous, and that opinion may be biased based on my adoration of Nebulas.

All the colors of the shimmering stars, they'd be the rainbow of the night.

I suggested that a few pages back, but it was outright ignored with all the other discussions going on.

Still glad to see it appreciated. A Seasonal Spiral, no matter where it starts, be it one season or rotating through all of them would be interesting to see as well.

No comments on the Old Pink x Shimmer or Frilled x Shimmer suggestions I made a few pages ago.

oh well i guess great minds think alike on great lineages but yes all 4 colors would look amazing too or breed an offspring from an alt spiral with an offspring from a regular spiral and get an amazing double spiral

Edited by linda3.0

A Season Spiral would be interesting, but for those without a CB of every seasonal it could prove a bit too tedious.

I think most people ignored the Old Pink/Frilled topic because it's not something actually obtainable for most of us new people. I joined the Form as soon as those suckers were going retired, sadly I didn't know it at the time from being a noob. Talking about a lineage with it would be great wishful thinking on our parts. I'm sure everyone would love the shimmerfails from an old pink though. ^^

All the Nebula sprites in the spiral with shimmers?

Sounds absolutely gorgeous, and that opinion may be biased based on my adoration of Nebulas.

All the colors of the shimmering stars, they'd be the rainbow of the night.

Here's an example, but with a gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/XY0uL

I'm waiting to get a 3rd Gen Shimmer hopefully sometime next week. I'm so excited, now I just need a CB Red Nebula to mate it with. XO

Lol I'm in the same boat...and possibly on the same list. I have five cb nebula eggs right now, all influenced female. Hopefully at least one will alt. xd.png

lol mines at 3:17 with a giant hole but its sick and fogged

Edited by linda3.0

Blaaaaarg! I am thirty pages behind on this thread. -__- I was doing so well at keeping up with it too... until midterms hit.

Anyway, I think I get to breed one of my Shimmers tomorrow. ^-^ I can't remember exactly when I bred her last though... oops.