sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Someone needs to mate their CB Shimmer with a Purple and start that unique lineage! It WOULD be truly unique.

I already picked that out for a 2nd gen I'm getting soon! wink.gif

I already picked that out for a 2nd gen I'm getting soon! wink.gif

FortyTwo, making our dream pairings come true.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Someone needs to mate their CB Shimmer with a Purple and start that unique lineage! It WOULD be truly unique.

I did that a couple weeks ago already. Hehe ^-^ Personally, I think it is my favorite pairing.

user posted image

Edit: There is already a 4th gen of this lineage out there too. :D

Edited by Forest

I think purple x bronze would look good as well. smile.gif

The little bits of purple on the bronze shimmers shadow areas might match well with purples.

On the other note, Jewel's grandkid is sick. :0

I hope whoever gets the trade will fog the little guy right afterwards, this one of those times i really really dont want to see another shimmer die.

The little bits of purple on the bronze shimmers shadow areas might match well with purples.

I picked a purple mate for my CB because the inside of the Shimmers' ears are purple. ^-^ Also because they are both circular shaped.

I did that a couple weeks ago already. Hehe ^-^ Personally, I think it is my favorite pairing.

user posted image

Pretty! Do want! wub.gif I like the thought you put into that, with the little detail of the ear colour.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I would love to see a line with Earth/Pebbles, but...ya know...I'm biased. *kicks sig outta the way.* I think Harvest would look really good with bronze given the color similarities.

I requested Earth/Pebble for my 2nd gen from Ashura's Izaya, a gold. Hopefully, I'll get mine in a month or so, I'm 6th on the list and he's had two shimmers so far.

Edited by Riverwillows

Sooo, Mysfytt's baby got traded. Wonder who got it.

Aw, drat! I wish I'd had time to make a bid. Oh, well -- I'm sure it went to a good home!!!

Aw, drat! I wish I'd had time to make a bid. Oh, well -- I'm sure it went to a good home!!!

She planned to keep up the trade for 24 hours, but the egg got sick.

Here's the whole post.

Yer - a bit sad for those who were preparing bids. But no option I guess.

If the the trade had been cancelled and redone later, I guess that would have been unfair to those who already had their bids in.

user posted image

Edit: There is already a 4th gen of this lineage out there too. biggrin.gif

That is one of the most beautiful pairings I have ever seen *drools* tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

She planned to keep up the trade for 24 hours, but the egg got sick.

Here's the whole post.

*nod* Yeah, I saw -- thanks, though. smile.gif It's cool, it seems she had a ton of offers already, and I didn't even have anything prepared; most of my really nice dragons are on cooldown at the moment. In retrospect, I don't think I could have competed!

Also, ditto on the "male purple looks amazing with Shimmers" opinion! I bet he'd look *great* with a gold; he'd have both the purple to match the ear details, and the yellow whiskers to match the gold highlights! Sopretty!

Maybe we should be waiting 6-8 hours before putting shimmer eggs in a trade code. It seems to me that eggs are a lot hardier once a few hours go by.

I didn't get the Jewel egg either. Oh well. Pretty lineages are such a subjective thing-- I bred my favorite lineage to put in the trade, but that doesn't mean it would have been Mysfytt's favorite lineage, LOL! :-)

I get my spiral Silver Shimmer and I love this lineage biggrin.gif

user posted image

I think that only Silver x Blusang is better than this.

It seems most people have Shimmers by now. x3.

Unfortunately I'v not had such good luck, but I hope I'l get one soon. I think I'd rather have an 8th gen than a 2nd gen. I like lineages (=

Yeah they are still a pretty rare thing and there aren't that many out there yet but that's to be expected since they only have existed for like two months lol

I get my spiral Silver Shimmer and I love this lineage biggrin.gif

user posted image

I think that only Silver x Blusang is better than this.

That my friend is beautiful wub.gif

Silver/balloon would be cool too xd.png

Soon, my friend, soon. I'm hoping they'll go well together, and that Layla cooperates. :3

Edited by TheGrox

It seems most people have Shimmers by now. x3.

Unfortunately I'v not had such good luck, but I hope I'l get one soon. I think I'd rather have an 8th gen than a 2nd gen. I like lineages (=

Not at all. I am not even in a 2nd gen list.