sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Well, if it's er stage, I'd unfog it and throw it in the er sites until it gets sicks, fog it until it's better rinse and repeat

that's what i did with my tinsel.

Only i had it fogged as an egg and it had hatched by the time i woke up

Okay -- I added 2 rows. I realized that I had left out some of the best ones! The row with female Trihorn, male Flamingo, Horse, and Spotted Greenwing is also my picks, while the last row to the right is by "popular request!" (I think I will probably like male Electric better with the Gold or Bronze Shimmer, though!)

I just really love being able to see and compare the potential lineages!

user posted image

Well, if it's er stage, I'd unfog it and throw it in the er sites until it gets sicks, fog it until it's better rinse and repeat

that's what i did with my tinsel.

Only i had it fogged as an egg and it had hatched by the time i woke up

It got better the second I fogged it, so.... *carefully unfogs egg*

Okay -- I added 2 rows. I realized that I had left out some of the best ones! The row with female Trihorn, male Flamingo, Horse, and Spotted Greenwing is also my picks, while the last row to the right is by "popular request!" (I think I will probably like male Electric better with the Gold or Bronze Shimmer, though!)

I just really love being able to see and compare the potential lineages!

user posted image

Holy crappers! That is a LOT of Shimmers! You have all those already or are you preparing for when you receive them? blink.gif

WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK

It should be removed from all hatcheries by now, so I'm gonna see if the views stabilize before ERing it.

Edit: Softshelled again. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait til morning sad.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

People need to offer on Silas' grandbabbu ;;

I saw Silas's new name...what happened to him!? You lost an eggy? Or got screwed over in a trade? I doubt whoever got it will return it. That must be awful. I hope you get it back! sad.gif

@ Sarantha No, it's lineage examples in one big cluster.

I saw Silas's new name...what happened to him!? You lost an eggy? Or got screwed over in a trade? I doubt whoever got it will return it. That must be awful. I hope you get it back! sad.gif

I bred an egg while locked.

Not a HUGE deal, but I owed that egg to someone, so I'd like to get it back. ;;

I saw Silas's new name...what happened to him!? You lost an eggy? Or got screwed over in a trade? I doubt whoever got it will return it. That must be awful. I hope you get it back!  sad.gif

Wolf <3 Put those names on the actual parents then they will be sure to see it xd.png!

(Goes to take a hot bath to hopefully loosen some of this congestion)

Edited by Reidragon

I hope it works.

Edit: Rei's idea is solid. Rename the parents as well.

In Shimmer news: My wishywashy egg is no longer sick. Again.

I should name it that: Wishywashy III Whispers.

WHAT DO?

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I'm sorry Wolfsong, and I don't find your situation funny, but I can't stop laughing at the new names. xd.png Very clever!

That IS a pretty big deal, to me anyway. I would be so upset if I lost an egg I owed to someone. I would feel like I failed them. That's just me, though. I really hope the person returns it to you. sad.gif

I personally havent seen any actual shimmers with that lineage no wolfsong xd.png *is tickled her idea with speckles has caught on somehow*

Ok I need advice.

My Shimmer egg keeps going: ER - sick - fog - better - unfog - ER - sick - fog - better in a span of seconds. Really, I've barely added it to the ER (only 1) and it gets sick. I fog it and it gets better almost instantaneously.

Overall Views: 2364

Unique Views: 696

Clicks: 60

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days and 20 hours

My question: Is it even close with those views at 3d20? Is it worth trying some more? Or should I call it a day and go to bed (and leave the egg fogged of course)?

Ok I need advice.

My Shimmer egg keeps going: ER - sick - fog - better - unfog - ER - sick - fog - better in a span of seconds. Really, I've barely added it to the ER (only 1) and it gets sick. I fog it and it gets better almost instantaneously.

My question: Is it even close with those views at 3d20? Is it worth trying some more? Or should I call it a day and go to bed (and leave the egg fogged of course)?

Just leave it unfogged, throw it in as many ERs as possible, and wait for it to hatch. It'll be alright being sick as long as you fog it after it has hatched.

That IS a pretty big deal, to me anyway. I would be so upset if I lost an egg I owed to someone. I would feel like I failed them. That's just me, though. I really hope the person returns it to you. sad.gif

And the egg is sick /and/ unfogged >>

Holy crappers! That is a LOT of Shimmers! You have all those already or are you preparing for when you receive them? blink.gif

No, nonononono! LOL. I am just playing around with how different combinations will look in lineages. No Shimmers yet for me!

I just took a bunch of screen captures of the lineage views and assembled them in Photoshop. Speaking of which...ideas for Gold Shimmer lineages!

user posted image

(P.S. It is true, I really like the Male Electric with the Gold Shimmerscale... and the female Electric, too!)

Ok I need advice.

You will need to leave it fogged for a longer time otherwise it will keep getting sick. It has a lot of clicks, so should hatch when unfogged tomorrow morning.

And the egg is sick /and/ unfogged >>

Probably due to everyone here sneaking a peek at the 'lost egg'.

Probably due to everyone here sneaking a peek at the 'lost egg'.

Yeah. I hope it doesn't die.

Eeee. I wanttt.

;;

I want to breed one one day.

Edited by Wolfsong442