sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I like to think there's quite a few of us who are hunting for it so that we can get it back to you, Wolfsong. I'm not the best of catchers, but I'm keeping an eye on the AP, and I know some others are too. :3

yay maybe im not totally hopeless in this lineage thing afterall XD maybe the male speckles would look better pixel wise

Silver http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=GqCxp

Gold http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=GqCxp

and for ref heres the bronze again http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=GqCxp

Yeah, in terms of roundness I think the males go better with the Shimmers.

Where's Animorph? :P We need someone here to advocate Guardians paired with everything.

has anyone else noticed the absence of the captcha security on the cave? My son and daughter share my computer, so we have to log in and out a lot to play....no captcha all day today. Just the pw.

It's the same as always for me. Although this probably doesn't belong here happy.gif Either way, somebody asked about it in the Tiny little questions.

Still haven't seen a Shimmer in the AP.

If its {edited} it says owner is accepting aid.

Or am I totally off here xd.png

Edited by Husker

Random thought, but if we bred loads of random breeds to the AP, (different ones to what are currently in there), maybe it would flip to showing by breed, allowing someone to nab (and hopefully return) the shimmer?

If its this egg, it says owner is accepting aid.

Which makes me think it's still in backlog.

Doesn't it keep the previous owner's aid message?

Looks like it got caught. I don't think it gains views in the AP.

I don't think the AP does. I don't have aid enabled and when one of my bred eggs were in the AP, it said it was accepting aid.

Edited by Noxion

If its this egg, it says owner is accepting aid.

looks like someone grabbed it then O: No scroll name though. uh oh. -crossing fingers it will be okay- Elias and I would be sad if his first grandbaby died sad.gif

So, rather than, I don't know, cook or do the dishes or the laundry... I played around in Photoshop. (That 'snip tool' feature on Windows will be the death of me!) Here are some of the combinations that I think look particularly good with the Silver Shimmerscale Dragons:

user posted image

Personally, I wub.gif the DeepSea combo! Also, pretty much the whole first row...

ETA: I prefer snipping from the lineage view to using the lineage viewer on The Allure of Neglected Dragons -- I find it makes a big difference to see how each dragon image is actually cropped, before I can tell how well they match up!

Edited by Kelkelen

Which makes me think it's still in backlog.

Doesn't it keep the previous owner's aid message?

Honestly don't known. I don't go usually after it, but I've never noticed it when I check out egg lineages.

Maybe we could pick up eggs and then throw them in the AP again, to move that backlog a bit? Cause, right now, I doubt it that anyone can wait two days until it shows up.

ETA: Never mind.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

So, rather than, I don't know, cook or do the dishes or the laundry... I played around in Photoshop.  (That 'snip tool' feature on Windows will be the death of me!)  Here are some of the combinations that I think look particularly good with the Silver Shimmerscale Dragons:

user posted image

Personally, I wub.gif the DeepSea combo!  Also, pretty much the whole first row...

ETA: I prefer snipping from the lineage view to using the lineage viewer on The Allure of Neglected Dragons -- I find it makes a big difference to see how each dragon image is actually cropped, before I can tell how well they match up!

Tri horn should be in there >> I think male shimmer x female tri horn is beautiful <3!

Edit: I am much Biased xP

Edited by Reidragon

looks like someone grabbed it then O: No scroll name though. uh oh. -crossing fingers it will be okay- Elias and I would be sad if his first grandbaby died sad.gif

Yeah. I hope whoever grabbed it will contact me.

Or at the /very/ least take care of the egg. ;;

So, rather than, I don't know, cook or do the dishes or the laundry... I played around in Photoshop. (That 'snip tool' feature on Windows will be the death of me!) Here are some of the combinations that I think look particularly good with the Silver Shimmerscale Dragons:

I want the one with Red Nebula biggrin.gif

@ Kelkelen: Glad to see some of my favorite pairings made your cut. (Though you're missing male electric >.> <.<)

I wouldn't have thought to use Deep Sea myself, but the sprites look really great together.

Tri horn should be in there >> I think male shimmer x female tri horn is beautiful <3!

Edit: I am much Biased xP

Eep! I totally didn't think of the 2 or 3 newest breeds, because there are so few on my scroll still! I'm going to add it, for sure; I just saw the combination, and it is gooooorgeous!

I posted a trade with my Shimmer, looking for a Shimmer swap, but willing to take other things like 2nd gen tinsels (yeah, right, I know, but I can dream). Please pray for me! I don't want to get spam-bombed, even though I said no PMs, I know I will have 20 of them by the time I eat dinner and get back. xd.png

Gaah!

I incubated my egg - it didn't hatch, spent maybe a minute or so in 2 ERs and got softshell already. Now it's hidden and I'm off to bed soon, so it'll probably be morning 'til I can unfog and hatch it. Not a good start dry.gif.

Overall Views: 2337

Unique Views: 688

Clicks: 60

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days and 20 hours

I posted a trade with my Shimmer, looking for a Shimmer swap, but willing to take other things like 2nd gen tinsels (yeah, right, I know, but I can dream). Please pray for me! I don't want to get spam-bombed, even though I said no PMs, I know I will have 20 of them by the time I eat dinner and get back. xd.png

*hugs?* Good luck! I will be crossing my fingers that you don't get attacked!

*goes back to adding/revising the Shimmerscale sheet...and then, on to making ones for Gold and Bronze...eh heheheheheh.... I'm not addicted to DC or anything!*

People need to offer on Silas' grandbabbu ;;

Gaah!

I incubated my egg - it didn't hatch, spent maybe a minute or so in 2 ERs and got softshell already. Now it's hidden and I'm off to bed soon, so it'll probably be morning 'til I can unfog and hatch it. Not a good start dry.gif.

Oh, now it's better again. Wishywashy egg is wishywashy.

Dare I unfog to see what happens?

Well, I officially give up. I wanted to get a 2nd gen or even 3rd gen to integrate into my even 12th gen project, but Blacks don't seem to be sufficient.

Well, I have a 2nd gen tinsel fail from Alexandria Aurelix, so at least I have something...

Oh, now it's better again. Wishywashy egg is wishywashy.

Dare I unfog to see what happens?

Keep it foggeddd