sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Grats 42 :3! Maybe sometime I will bug you for a swap from my silver x trihorn pair

wub.gif

And you thought that they would breed badly tongue.gif

They're up to something... ninja.gif

Grats 42 :3! Maybe sometime I will bug you for a swap from my silver x trihorn pair

ohmy.gif I would love that *.* That's one of my favourite combinations!!

Thank you esnym and Siliskor! :3

ohmy.gif I would love that *.* That's one of my favourite combinations!!

Well then expect a pm from me once his list dwindles down a bit x3!

I just went back to page 131 to catch up on where I left off...and I come to learn that Mysfytt had an egg from Jewel up for grabs.

And here I was actually up at that point in time. I could have made an offer and said "I tried" if I had lost...but no...I had jumped to other things. Now I just wana cry...

If it makes you feel any better, warriorjames, she got more than 100 offers within only a few hours. The odds of her choosing any particular individual's offer couldn't have been very high even if you had been there during that brief window!

Edited by tjekan

If it makes you feel any better, warriorjames, she got more than 100 offers within only a few hours. The odds of her choosing any particular individual's offer couldn't have been very high even if you had been there during that brief window!

LOL!! Very true. It was kind alike a raffle all over again xd.png! Tis why I think it's a real shame that Penk doesn't breed anymore sad.gif Spriter alts are so pretty!

i actually have a nice line from penk tongue.gif well i think its nice anyway xd.png but anyway this is a shimmer thread not a tinsel one lol so i wont post it tongue.gif

Lol, 42. I swear you're going to be the first to collect progeny from all CB Shimmers.

Whee! Finally, after last week's refusal, my precious bred a baby!

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/2Ry4N wub.gif

I really love the code too! Wonders if there's a Ryan here? LOL ... biggrin.gif

my cousins name is ryan lol xd.png but srsly nice baby there i hope mine breeds well tongue.gif

Edited by linda3.0

Just saw a Silver Shimmer fly by in the AP o_o

Didn't get it because I refreshed over it and I didn't have my hand on the mouse xd.png

Just saw a Silver Shimmer fly by in the AP o_o

Didn't get it because I refreshed over it and I didn't have my hand on the mouse xd.png

wha????

Crap. I was just about to go to the AP

o_o!

Stalk the code!

Make sure it doesnt die!

>.<