sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

o_o!

Stalk the code!

Make sure it doesnt die!

>.<

Wouldn't stalking it not actually help it live though?

Too bad I wasn't at the AP. XP

Oh well, let's hope this catcher knows what they're doing.

well fail this is a bad time 2 b locked xd.png

I now kind of wish I didn't have one of the CB Royal eggs I have. Sure, I picked up a tinsel while stalking the AP, but now I wish I had gotten more room...

Edited by warriorjames

I now kind of wish I didn't have one of the CB Royal eggs I have. Sure, I picked up a tinsel while stalking the AP, but now I wish I had gotten more room...

ah well someone got a free baby xd.png

I'm always stalking the AP at the wrong time aperently. u_u Just hope it doesnt die this time.

Second time in a row he produced =o hopefully he keeps producing xP
Congrats!!!

wub.gif It's offical, The silvers with BBWs is my favorite silver pairing. I'm so envious!

Edited by Draco Knight

Second time in a row he produced =o hopefully he keeps producing xP

Very very pretty!! I love that silver shimmers seems to look good with anything - but that's because I am totally bias. tongue.gif

Wow, I may have mixed feelings about that BBW x Silver Shimmer lineage, mostly because I have 533 BBW's on my scroll from a holly contest, but that's pretty beautiful lineage.~

Wow, I may have mixed feelings about that BBW x Silver Shimmer lineage, mostly because I have 533 BBW's on my scroll from a holly contest, but that's pretty beautiful lineage.~

She took my comment about Layla being named after the song and ran with it. I'm personally grateful.

(And I'd like an offspring from the line too someday. >_> A fail, even!)

you never know u may get it tongue.gif weve all got shimmer dreams lol

I had my first actual Shimmer-Scale dream last night. It was with a Silver egg in the AP that kept showing up.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I got Elijah's egg back in case anyone was wondering.

A very nice person who doesn't speak english picked it up in the AP, and I just got it back.

I'm overjoyed, even though I just have to send it to the person I owed the egg too. xd.png

oh well yay you know its funny i was just wondering if it had been you again earlier xd.png im pretty sure if id grabbed an egg of yours id have given it back too even though it woulda killed me xd.png

oh well yay you know its funny i was just wondering if it had been you again earlier xd.png im pretty sure if id grabbed an egg of yours id have given it back too even though it woulda killed me xd.png

I'm not /that/ bad at breeding. xd.png

I'm actually going to triple check my lock status when I go to breed. ;;

I actually can't breed anything again until tomorrow.

Edited by Wolfsong442

A very nice person who doesn't speak english picked it up in the AP, and I just got it back.

I'm overjoyed, even though I just have to send it to the person I owed the egg too. xd.png

Glad to hear you had a happy ending!

I'm actually going to triple check my lock status when I go to breed. ;;

good plan lol tongue.gif also my simmer hasnt been sick for like 24 hours and im still scared 2 leave it unfogged xd.png

Wow, that's a big relief! Didn't think that would be the outcome. Nice idea with the names.