sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

nope, not at all xd.png

xd.png I knoooow, you've had a slew of really great stuff up for trade, too! (Good luck!)

I can't believe I totally missed the Jewel trade ><! That stinks sad.gif Oh well maybe next time ^^

Aww, I didn't get the Jewel trade.

Maybe next time. ohmy.gif

I didn't even get on here in time to see the Jewel trade Dx. Ah well, I don't really mind. There will be other trades.

I didn't even get on here in time to see the Jewel trade

This. I am patient though c:

I missed this Jewel trade too D: Oh well, I wouldn't have had anything good to offer anyways...

A spiral lineage with Moonstones and Silver Shimmerscales looks gorgeous.~ ;u;

I like how the colours match.

*whipessweat*

The second bronze gendered right, too! Yay!

I didn't even get on here in time to see the Jewel trade Dx. Ah well, I don't really mind. There will be other trades.

Pretty much. wink.gif

x.X 4 hours until this spitfire x silver shimmer grows up... what are we betting that it too doesn't give me an egg? unsure.gif

Pretty much. wink.gif

x.X 4 hours until this spitfire x silver shimmer grows up... what are we betting that it too doesn't give me an egg? unsure.gif

I call dibs on it's first offspring if it does breed you a shimmer! Whee..thanks 42! smile.gif

On other news, shimmer at 5d and not shown any bits yet ... tried hard to just leave IT alone but you'd better be male!

On other news, shimmer at 5d and not shown any bits yet ... tried hard to just leave IT alone but you'd better be male!

Want me to get out the red shirt? >.> <.<

idk what mines gonna gender but it may be awkward leaving beautiful in its name if its a male xd.png

I thought I bred Elias on Friday but I must have bred him Sunday because it says he can't be bred until 2 days :/ Huh.....man either I am REALLY sick or I am losing track of time ><!

I saw a bronze shimmer with golden wyvern lineage in a hatchery. Looks very pretty this combination.

I call dibs on it's first offspring if it does breed you a shimmer! Whee..thanks 42! smile.gif

=p /whacks arly!

Do I get a few from yours, too? LOL

Oh, the wait for it to gender is nerving, isn't it. xd.png

=p /whacks arly!

Do I get a few from yours, too? LOL

Oh, the wait for it to gender is nerving, isn't it. xd.png

not as bad as waiting for them 2 hatch xd.png id rather be staring at a hatchie than an egg haha

YEAH! I traded for a 4th gen silver today, after trying to trade for 4 days....

I feel soooo happy. :-)

Aww, sad that Jewel's egg got softshell. Wanted to put a bid in, but was waiting for an egg to get off cooldown. One day I will get a shimmer! Predicting in about a year, though. LOL.

yeah im sure many of us tried for that egg xd.png ah well maybe she will put another up sometime

I'm so looking forward to creeping lineages. I would Love love love you shimmer owners if you could post your lineages so I could look at them :3

I'm really upset that I wasn't around for Jewel's trade. sad.gif

I had no chance at even offering, as the trade only went from midnight (I was asleep) to 5 am (yup, still asleep.)

Too bad, maybe next time.

I'm really upset that I wasn't around for Jewel's trade. sad.gif

I had no chance at even offering, as the trade only went from midnight (I was asleep) to 5 am (yup, still asleep.)

Too bad, maybe next time.

Don't feel too bad, It was unlikely you'd have gotten it even if you did offer. I offered, of course, but there were over one hundred offers. o.e

oh wooow i wonder what ended up being taken for it o.o

She edited her post and wrote what she accepted. It consisted of a tinsel, and a couple of CB and nicely lineaged hatchlings and eggs.

Edited by PointOfOrigin