Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

All prize dragons, including honorable mentions, have viewing protection.

They do, but given this little one's moved scrolls, I want to be absolutely certain it's safe before I show it off properly! *anxious*

Thanks everyone - I still can't believe it! Maybe if it's still there when I wake up in the morning... xd.png

ETA: It doesn't seem to have a custom code, though I still find it slightly appropriate given where I found it! wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

wow one of the 2nd prize winners.... must be a generous soul...

I'm not toooo interested in any of them except the 2nd prize named shade... >> I want a 2nd gen black from it lol

also it's unlikely to be the steampunk dragon. That one isn't finished yet? I think...

EDIT: does it have an interesting code amazon?

Edited by 626lavaheart

Grats Amazon!

I just hope at least some winners of each 'place' are generous gifters/traders, as I really have nothing to trade for a short lineaged one...and I refuse to do IOUs on top of that.

You mean it has AP in the code? Wow maybe the winner planned to abandon it from the start o.o

Now that's what I call eccentric o.o

Edited by natli

*strangled choking noise*

I-I-I was in the AP about an hour ago, just idly refreshing after yet another failed search for CB metals in the hourly drop, and a sparkly egg pops up, and my reflexes take over, and I click, and-and-and LOOK!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

-snipped-

*stares at scroll and shiny in profound shock*

I always dreamed of catching a CB metal on the AP, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like THIS would happen! *faints*

It's fogged right now (as is everything else on my scroll) until I hear back from TJ about whether it still has the protection from death-by-viewing.

Please don't PM me about it just yet - I need to get over my utter shock before I can make any decisions!

(Not to mention that it's gone 3am here and I need to sleep - if my current adrenaline levels will let me!)

Oh my, congrats!! I was actually thinking about this earlier, if someone would abandon/trade their cb aha. xd.png

That's way more special than winning the raffle in the first place, though I suppose you couldn't pick the code but I'm sure that's nothing compared to how awesome this is. laugh.gif

Congrats Amazon, you are now officially the luckiest person in DC history. xd.png

Perhaps the owner's scroll was burned or they mistakenly abandoned it? I just don't know why anyone would voluntarily abandon one of the rarest dragons (at this time).

Just... does not compute. huh.gif

I-I-I was in the AP about an hour ago, just idly refreshing after yet another failed search for CB metals in the hourly drop, and a sparkly egg pops up, and my reflexes take over, and I click, and-and-and LOOK!!!!  ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

user posted image

*stares at scroll and shiny in profound shock*

I always dreamed of catching a CB metal on the AP, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like THIS would happen!  *faints*

It's fogged right now (as is everything else on my scroll) until I hear back from TJ about whether it still has the protection from death-by-viewing.

Please don't PM me about it just yet - I need to get over my utter shock before I can make any decisions!

(Not to mention that it's gone 3am here and I need to sleep - if my current adrenaline levels will let me!)

Wow... Can't quite get over that someone dropped a prize blink.gif! Congratulations though - that's gotta be the ultimate AP catch tongue.gif

Makes me regret not stalking the AP more now lol happy.gif

Wow! So that means the prize dragons are already adults and breeding? I assumed they were all still in the egg stages.... unless someone abandonded their prize?

Congrats Amazon!

You mean it has AP in the code? Wow maybe the winner planned to abandon it from the start o.o

Now that's what I call eccentric o.o

It does, but it doesn't seem to be a chosen code - unless the previous owner had a thing for random letters and numbers! Who knows why it got abandoned, though? It's a real mystery.

xd.png It's funny to think that I may be the only person to catch a CB prize dragon! Makes me feel like I earned it, kind of. smile.gif

I just don't know why anyone would voluntarily abandon one of the rarest dragons (at this time).

Just... does not compute. huh.gif

Well, one of last year's winners grew up his gold prize and promptly quit playing. Maybe this winner has decided to quit. If so, better the egg go to someone else instead of dying or languishing. Or maybe the original owner just felt insanely generous. Either way, congrats Amazon_warrior!

\XD It's funny to think that I may be the only person to catch a CB prize dragon!  Makes me feel like I earned it, kind of.  smile.gif

You certainly did! Like I said, you now go down in DC history. XP

It's just too bad you didn't get to choose your own code. rolleyes.gif

It does, but it doesn't seem to be a chosen code - unless the previous owner had a thing for random letters and numbers! Who knows why it got abandoned, though? It's a real mystery.

xd.png It's funny to think that I may be the only person to catch a CB prize dragon! Makes me feel like I earned it, kind of. smile.gif

haha! i can only imagine!

Congratulations though - that's gotta be the ultimate AP catch tongue.gif

Yeah, 'the best AP catch in DC history' sounds about right xd.png

She needs this as a badge instead of 'silver prize winner' xd.png

I was quite surprised to find out that I had been bumped up to get a first place dragon xd.png I hope the gold will be just as gorgeous as the silver I thought I would get X3

*pets shiny egg*

I was quite surprised to find out that I had been bumped up to get a first place dragon xd.png I hope the gold will be just as gorgeous as the silver I thought I would get X3

*pets shiny egg*

Wow ... congrats to you too! So many happy news today ... it's a good good day.

Congrats to the prize winners, and Amazon, that is wonderful luck! I'm curious, too, to know who dropped the egg, but I suppose that will remain a great Cave mystery.

I-I-I was in the AP about an hour ago, just idly refreshing after yet another failed search for CB metals in the hourly drop, and a sparkly egg pops up, and my reflexes take over, and I click, and-and-and LOOK!!!!  ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

ohmy.gif That is nothing short of amazing! Congrats on the lucky timing and the great find!

*Grumbles - how come all I ever find in the AP are long messy lineages and CB cave blockers?* xd.png

It is really hard to imagine a winner tossing their egg to the AP. I am glad it was you who caught it and not some fresh noob who might let it die.

Edited by purplehaze

Incredible! One day perhaps TJ will consider letting us freeze eggs, so many of them are so pretty as is.

Does anyone know who the spriter(s) are yet?

Wow! So that means the prize dragons are already adults and breeding? I assumed they were all still in the egg stages.... unless someone abandonded their prize?

Congrats Amazon!

No, that's a CB Prize someone abandoned, not a bred one ... O.o

Congrats amazon, and all the other winners! The eggs look nice!

Well maybe someone just wanted everyone to spaz. laugh.gif

Congrats Amazon! As generous as you've been in the even-gen thread, it certainly found a good home!