Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

The eggs are absolutely gorgeous, wow. Personally I'm not as big a fan of the silver as I am of the gold and bronze, but that's just me, and it's still very pretty :3

Ohh, I just can't wait until they can start breeding, the eggs are so pretty.

Congratulations to all the winners, catchers *waves at Amazon* & at least one trader wink.gif

The eggs look lovely and shiny, looking forward to seeing the hatchies & adults smile.gif I especially love the colour of the bronze.

One day I may even get one of them but I'm not holding my breath lol

*facepalm* Whoops, I didn't intend to hijack the thread or distract from the raffle winners. My excitement got the better of me - sorry guys! I've said it before and I'll say it again, for people to beat those odds and win is amazing. smile.gif But thanks again for the congratulations everyone - I'm still in shock and have hardly slept. xd.png

The craziest thing is that I was utterly, 100% content with having not won the raffle, and genuinely wished all the raffle winners all the best right from the start (and still do).

I hope you get to keep it! Thats really sweet of you to say smile.gif

The eggs are so pretty, can't wait to see what all hatches! I especially like the code choice of Logic and Shine. I have no idea what I'd choose for a code, ah the possibilities! lol

Gratz to all the winners and to you Amazon_warrior for an amazingly luck AP catch!

Congrats again to all winners and enjoy your eggs happy.gif And congrats Amazon, that's the best catch ever! I'm jealous of course, but you deserve it. I've seen you around so much and always in a positive way, haha.

Now to poke one of my friends to see if her HM got bumped up to a prize...

I hope I can at least get one of each someday. I don't care about lineages so I would be happy with inbreds. The egg looks straight up beautiful. :3 Congrats to the lucky winners!!!

They're on the DC wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released smile.gif

(I wanted to see them too, but I didn't want to accidentally view-bomb the winners' other eggs.)

I wonder who sprited them? I get the impression the spriters didn't know which new prize would be chosen either, so congrats to whoever it is! biggrin.gif

Also, that link is startling. I didn't expect to see Layla or any of the other codes to show up so quickly.

Amazon that has to be the CRAZIEST catch ever XD Congrats hun! You deserve it so much :3!

Congrats go out to all the winners as well! Those prize eggs look amazing I can't wait to see what comes out of em!

Here is hoping I manage to get on a few lists or grab some babies at some point <3! Especially a bronze. Wow that egg is BEAUTIFUL. I wonder who the spriter is >>

For those of you on the forums who haven't seen my eggy yet, here she is. ^-^ I chose the code "Shine" for her because it was the closest word I could get that relates to my favorite Kpop band, Shinee. ^-^

I was confused at first when I first saw the egg on my scroll because I didn't remember fogging a second one of my eggs, but then I hovered my mouse over it and saw it's code and I instantly freaked out! Anyway, I cant wait to see her grow up! ^-^

For those of you on the forums who haven't seen my eggy yet, here she is. ^-^ I chose the code "Shine" for her because it was the closest word I could get that relates to my favorite Kpop band, Shinee. ^-^

I was confused at first when I first saw the egg on my scroll because I didn't remember fogging a second one of my eggs, but then I hovered my mouse over it and saw it's code and I instantly freaked out! Anyway, I cant wait to see her grow up! ^-^

Exactly how I felt. I saw a sudden fog and though it was a glitch for a moment. and then that code...wub.gifwub.gif

Exactly how I felt. I saw a sudden fog and though it was a glitch for a moment. and then that code...wub.gifwub.gif

same here xd.png Imagine the surprise when I found out it was a first place egg too lol

*was expecting a silver egg*

same here xd.png Imagine the surprise when I found out it was a first place egg too lol

*was expecting a silver egg*

The only time you expect a silver egg. xd.png The irony. tongue.gif

Edited by FortyTwo

The eggs are really pretty. Hopefully some day down the road I can trade for one from each type. Fun to see the excitement of the prize eggs finally being here.

Congrats to the winners. I look forward to one day owning a descendant no matter what the lineage.

As I am a Korean user I was surprised smile.gif

I love Shinee too biggrin.gif

If i could get yor offspring (some day.....) I will name it as Lucifer lol

it's my favorite song hehe

@Amazon_Worrior

OMG !!! I just wonder who abandoned that ,,,,,, But you must be very shock

Congratuation smile.gif

Yeah, did you get bumped up or something

Yea, I think I got bumped up lol

hope I can trade for a silver one soon <3 they are so pretty looking

Yeah they did xd.png I was pretty confused when a random fog appeared on my scroll xd.png

i'm happy to know that more of the first place winners revealed (according to the wikia). I was afraid we'd never see more then one xd.png

Can't wait for them to grow though. So much promise <3

Congratulations! And it's even better that you got one with a word code. smile.gif

The eggs are blindingly shiny this time, maybe the fog is to protect the eyes of your hatchlings. tongue.gif

I hope so, I prefer breeds to have dimorphism, unlike Tinsels...

That might require me to try to get a 2nd gen of each gender. ;_;

I know I saw a gold, a silver and two bronzes in Silvi's Lair... as I saw them I jumped to the forum smile.gif I'd totally give half my scroll for a second gen, sigh. Next year. There's still next year. Congrats to the winners, ahaha Satan.

If I got a choice I would code mine 'pwned". Just sayin'.