Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

It does, but it doesn't seem to be a chosen code - unless the previous owner had a thing for random letters and numbers! Who knows why it got abandoned, though? It's a real mystery.

xd.png It's funny to think that I may be the only person to catch a CB prize dragon! Makes me feel like I earned it, kind of. smile.gif

nice catch but the reason might have been the previous owner was worried about being pestered to the point they'd have to leave the game, not many people would what to have in their sig. something saying they no longer will breed the critter because of 'aggravating' inbox spam. i think it happened to a few of the older ones? i remember when the first of the old ones came out people hid their scrolls and their names as if they were doing something they were ashamed of with their critters. no one need to have to do that :/ it must have been horrible.

i just hope people will be respectful, this time. myself i'd be happy once they are a little more than common with the longer lineages (hopefully nice ones too! none of that odd all over the board stuff. i wonder why someone would do that anyway). ones people tend to discredit allot because they are tenth generation stair or even gens.

i just wonder about the people with the choice of another CB of the existing ones. Frills, hollys, metals and all. why no new old pinks. i was lucky when i first started to snag only one and like 3 CB frills with a number of linage ones. i'v encountered more frill ancestor than i have of old pink. and i'm the type of person who is breeding these old ones with newer critters to trade and surprize bomb the AB with for some lucky person. xd.png is it just me or is the old pink ones slightly harder to find in lineages?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.....SHINY!!! The eggs are amazing! I can't wait to see what the dragons look like biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll get my hands on one - I don't even care about what gen it is - I just want some shinys on my scroll tongue.gif

Imagine this.

I put a random digit code of dragon to see what dragon it will be (sometimes I do this). After two fails, third one turned out to be a common cb dragon..okies nothing special. Then I just check owner scroll out of curiosity and turns out he/she is a gold prize winner! xd.png What a find XDDD I'm not going to share the details of scroll for privacy purpose but judging by the number of views on the dragon it didn't seem like many people have checked that scroll.

On the new prizes, they look pretty but I still love meh tinsels. <333 Tinsel hoarder all the way. lol

It does, but it doesn't seem to be a chosen code - unless the previous owner had a thing for random letters and numbers! Who knows why it got abandoned, though? It's a real mystery.

xd.png It's funny to think that I may be the only person to catch a CB prize dragon! Makes me feel like I earned it, kind of. smile.gif

Well, you did earn it! smile.gif

*facepalm* Whoops, I didn't intend to hijack the thread or distract from the raffle winners. My excitement got the better of me - sorry guys! I've said it before and I'll say it again, for people to beat those odds and win is amazing. smile.gif But thanks again for the congratulations everyone - I'm still in shock and have hardly slept. xd.png

The craziest thing is that I was utterly, 100% content with having not won the raffle, and genuinely wished all the raffle winners all the best right from the start (and still do). I was cheerfully looking forward to watching them grow their new babies and maybe perhaps get some offspring sometime down the line, like I did with the Tinsels. But if a prize is going to drop into my lap from mysterious heights, I'm not going to say "no", either! laugh.gif It's a lot to get my head around, though. I can see I've got some messages to read, but I'm saving them until I'm a bit more awake and clear-headed. smile.gif

So I'm not the only one trying to get as many views as possible? xd.png

Logic is getting lots of attention xd.png Trying to get a whole bunch of views on him.

mhm :3 but there's only so many sites you can add them to

I think I just about exhausted the hatcheries that you don't need to register for xd.png

The craziest thing is that I was utterly, 100% content with having not won the raffle, and genuinely wished all the raffle winners all the best right from the start (and still do). I was cheerfully looking forward to watching them grow their new babies and maybe perhaps get some offspring sometime down the line, like I did with the Tinsels.

fate gives onto those that wish for others and not focuses on them self. and i guess if its merited enough it goes reward properly too. LOL

If you guys want tons of views, toss me their BBcodes and I'll put them in my signature on another forum for you, should help a bit. No compensation needed, I'm in it for the lulz of seeing if you can beat a Thuwed.

I too can do that. xd.png They must be placed everywhere! They already have a ton of clicks. Have you looked at Logic's clicks? ohmy.gif

Congrats Amazon!

For those of you that want to rack up the views: toss them in signatures on other sites. That will get them more unique views, and allow them to rack up more regular views.

I really love the codes of the guys I've seen so far, but it seems that big number of winners haven't chosen anything special. And as far as eggs go, I can't decide between silver or bronze as the prettiest one. But, silver is my favorite color *ponders*

I too can do that. xd.png They must be placed everywhere! They already have a ton of clicks. Have you looked at Logic's clicks? ohmy.gif

Yeah, Logic has a lot xd.png I've been working hard. I hope to reach the view amounts of the thuweds~

If you guys want to help, just drop me a PM xd.png

Congrats to all prize winners smile.gif I love all three new eggs. It's a very nice coloring!

*Keeps fingers crossed in hopes of an spring in a very distant future smile.gif *

now I put a nice little lineage link to my pretty little baby into my signature X3

I hope that's allowed, though unsure.gif

Congrats to the winners and kudos to the artist! The eggs are just beautiful! smile.gif

Really pretty and I love the codes wub.gif

I wonder why someone wouldn't choose a special code though? Even if you're not big into codes there must be something you'd like to see on your dragon.

Agreed. I've put Logic practically everywhere. And its working. He's getting views and clicks like crazy. I hope he gets more <3

Any other prize winners ncubate their eggs?

Me!

I'm trying to gain some views as well.

Thanks TJ again for sickness protect! laugh.gif

user posted image

The prize egg.. I think I'm in love. wub.gif

Edited by jellyscent

Congrats to all the raffle winners!! The new eggs are beautiful and I can't wait to see the hatchlings and dragons biggrin.gif

The eggs kinda reminded me of the FF logo :-

user posted image

We should see Logic as a hatchling by tomorrow night (Not this night, tomorrow around midnightish DC time). Logic already has a hole in him and 16k views wub.gif

The eggs are absolutely stunning. However, I don't know why, but they look like they might be aquatic. I could be crazy, but it's just how it looks to me o3o.

*strangled choking noise*

I-I-I was in the AP about an hour ago, just idly refreshing after yet another failed search for CB metals in the hourly drop, and a sparkly egg pops up, and my reflexes take over, and I click, and-and-and LOOK!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

user posted image

*stares at scroll and shiny in profound shock*

I always dreamed of catching a CB metal on the AP, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like THIS would happen! *faints*

It's fogged right now (as is everything else on my scroll) until I hear back from TJ about whether it still has the protection from death-by-viewing.

Please don't PM me about it just yet - I need to get over my utter shock before I can make any decisions!

(Not to mention that it's gone 3am here and I need to sleep - if my current adrenaline levels will let me!)

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Oh my goodness!!! Congrats to you! *massive high five*