Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

I actually think it'd be pretty cool for the male and female sprites to look different. Probably just me who is apparently interested in seeing that though xd.png

Congrats Amazon, that is epic xd.png You deserve it too~

@Amazon: *blinkblink* Wha... how? That's an AMAZING grab! Congrats!

I want one sooo bad now... *sigh* Can't wait to see the hatchies either. The suspence is killing me!

The eggs are very pretty. <33

I was expecting a bronze myself. Can't say I'm upset with the outcome. ;;

I actually think it'd be pretty cool for the male and female sprites to look different. Probably just me who is apparently interested in seeing that though xd.png

I agree :3 after having the tinsels being the same sprite, it'd be nice for the new prizes to have different sprites

Amazon_warrior, you are the luckiest person right now. tongue.gif I am so jealous! Congrats! biggrin.gif And massive congrats to everyone else of course, but even more so to Amazon. ^____^ That's super lucky. Wonder why it was abandoned.

I usually prefer diamorphism, but I don't think prize dragons should have it because it's impossible (well highly improbable) to get both a CB male and female. Of course for me it's impossible to get either so I guess I'll take whatever comes my way.

Apparently someone abandoned a new silver prize dragon egg and some lucky person caught it. Who would abandon such a thing is incomprehensible to me. I mean I've seen someone abandon a cb metal but this? I can't even begin to think why... As for me I will be lucky if I get a nicely lined new prize dragon in a year. xd.png

Edited by KaelaBoo24

i think it was an accident. sometimes ppl abandon 2nd gen thuweds too O.o i remember myself when i was a new player and someone gifted few cb blacks to me, and i kicked them when they hatched normal (lol idiot)

only later i realised what i did.

I heard about someone abandoning their prize to the AP.

I had to egglock myself so I wouldn't spend the rest of the week camping in the AP in case it happened again. xd.png

I heard about someone abandoning their prize to the AP.

I had to egglock myself so I wouldn't spend the rest of the week camping in the AP in case it happened again. xd.png

This, x 1000 - only I didn't egglock myself, and I feel half blind already for all the free time spent in the AP. Yeah...not happenin' for me. sad.gif

-egg spam removed, please use lineage links- /view/SHADE[/url]

Well, there's a bronze for you all to gawk at! I'm also trying to get some clicks so don't be shy!

SHADE comes from my IRC name, Shadeslayer, an Eragon reference.

Edited by rubyshoes

I see myself being lock for at least another month, so getting a prize egg in AP...no chance at all tongue.gif they are look very lovely through.

wow, spriter's alt egg looks great, dark blue... mmm <3

Dark blue? Where did you see that?

i can't post it, since i'm not the owner. but you can find the egg in the silvi's lair, it was posted there. wink.gif it's very pretty, blue spotted metal.

i can't post it, since i'm not the owner. but you can find the egg in the silvi's lair, it was posted there. wink.gif it's very pretty, blue spotted metal.

Oh I found it! It looks like it's going to give out silver babies, just like Penk did. ^-^

Oh I found it! It looks like it's going to give out silver babies, just like Penk did. ^-^

Found it as well. It looks gorgeous <3 I have such high hopes for these babies xd.png

Can't wait to see the hatchlings. Logic will be hatching tomorrow, so it'll be exciting wub.gif

Oh man, I just saw the spriter's alt egg! *dies from seeing the prettiness* It's my favorite one of them all. Can't wait for the hatchlings!

I saw it! It's really more of a steel-gray with blue spots, for anyone trying to find it c: Very lovely indeed.

And it has a word-code c: Not saying what it is in case the owner doesn't want it to be stalked.