Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

i totally missed the part on the form where you got to give your egg a custom code >>

i thought it was a prize baby OR an egg with a custom code

OH WELL.

congrats erryone. <33

Ahh the new eggs are beautiful! Congrats to all the winners and Amazon! Can't wait to see the new dragons. Hope I can get an offspring at some point, but considering I literally *just* got a descendant from a 2012 Tinsel, I'm guessing it'll be a long ways off. lol

I've seen the same exact holly multiple times, but can't find any other specials yet o:

I've seen two Hollies, one with a worded code...

Lucky ducks. X) I congratulate all the winners. The eggs look fantabulous and I'm sure the hatchies/adults will as well. I can't wait to see them. =3

Lol, Forest. The egg sprite is indeed really pretty. X) Makes me wish we could decorate our scrolls with eggs we want to keep - like sometimes I'm just a little sad when a GW of mine hatches because I think the eggs are so SHINY.

**insert distracted, wide eyed stare into space**

O_______________O

I saw it! It's really more of a steel-gray with blue spots, for anyone trying to find it c: Very lovely indeed.

And it has a word-code c: Not saying what it is in case the owner doesn't want it to be stalked.

Kinda late for that. It's listed in the Wiki (though the owner does have scroll name off).

In other news, my eggy finally has a big gaping hole in it. xd.png I know that's a good thing, but I strangely feel like I should try to patch it up because the egg sprite is sooo pretty. lol

My bronze also has a hole in it. We seem to have an epidemic on our hands!

I'm really curious about the spots on the eggs. I'm assuming this means the adults will be speckled as well....

ghh. Oh, how I want one. xd.png

**COUGH** But, at least I'm er... doing a great job of hiding it.

I can't stop doodling imaginary prize dragons in my head.

Ha, I just saw the new eggs in a hatchery and I knew that those are the prize dragons biggrin.gif I personally like the eggs much more than the Tinsel ones but let's wait until they hatch and grow up smile.gif

And congrats to all the winners who got their prizes now!

I'm really curious about the spots on the eggs. I'm assuming this means the adults will be speckled as well....

I'm really intrigued by the spots too! I cant wait to see how they will be worked into the adult sprite.

I hope the adult sprites looks as shiny as the eggs do... That way, Shine will live up to her code. <3

The way I'm imagining these prizes is actually a bit like a sweetling x silver mix - long, nimble, shiny, and with those interesting little speckles. O.o

Wonder how much off I'll be. Probably the width of the Atlantic.

Once again, grats to all winners as you wait like expectant mothers laugh.gif

Can't wait to find out what they are.

(And work out how to get one rofl)

Congrats on those pretty Shinies *drool* Can´t wait to see them grow up =)

Major Congrats to the awesome Trade and the unbelievable Catch xd.png I also can´t wait to see all the pretty new lineages (and to have offspring from every colour on my Scroll, probably by the end o the year *lol*)

Oh my gosh, I am just so excited. They are soooo pretty. I really hope they are more lithe than the tinsels stocky bodies- they are so siny and smooth looking. The silver is deeeefinately my favorite, it is just a beeeaaautiful eggie. *o* I want to have so many offspring of these already! Especialy off the custom coded ones. Lalalala~

These eggs are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to all the winners!

I will just wait a few months until there are a few descendants around and try my luck with trading for a higher gen, never got my hands on a 2nd gen Tinsel before, so I don't keep my hopes high in this matter biggrin.gif

I was a little skittish since my egg wasn't cracking yet... but spoke too soon! And I'd love to see the spriter's alt as well, I suppose the code hasn't been given out?

It's on the dc wiki under Currently Being Released I believe.

I also love the spriter's alt egg, I want to see the hatchling already xd.png

Cupcake dragons with coloured sprinkles.

Srsly guys.

You know you want them.

I just checked out the spriter's alt eggie- I am loving that color! xd.png

@Ashywolf: The idea of cupcake dragons makes me laugh. laugh.gif

Reminder:

https://forums.dragcave.net/guidelines/

No Eggs/Dragons in Signatures

Because this is a forum created for Dragon Cave, there is a much higher ratio of Dragon Cave members to non-members than on most forums. Thus, if eggs were allowed in signatures, there would be a higher concentration of dragons/hatchlings/eggs on this forum. This leads to egg spam, which is prohibited in the above rule.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I have been keeping C0L0R pretty quiet for a day, but I think it's all right for him to get some views now: Give C0L0R some views! :3

I am really interested in what the adult dragons will look like too, and how the sparkles will translate to adults. I liked the Tinsel dragons but wasn't a huge fan of the holly wreath on the tail/head. Maybe they have ribbons this time?

I have been keeping C0L0R pretty quiet for a day, but I think it's all right for him to get some views now: Give C0L0R some views! :3

I am really interested in what the adult dragons will look like too, and how the sparkles will translate to adults. I liked the Tinsel dragons but wasn't a huge fan of the holly wreath on the tail/head. Maybe they have ribbons this time?

XP Agreed, the little speckles look very interesting. And unlike your egg, Logic has really been out there xd.png

@Rally, she doesn't have any Hollies on her scroll that I can see.

These new dragons are so beautiful, hehe. I love the little speckles <3 Looking forward to seeing how they grow up, hopefully the adults are as beautiful as the eggs <3

On another note, I saw Amazon's egg go through the AP when she caught it, AP code and everything. Obviously didn't catch it, but it sure gave me a mini heart attack. xd.png

I'm not sure about the eggs. I'm really curious to see what the dragons themselves look like. For some reason, not fond of the eggs.

Can someone PM me the direction to go to hopefully get on a 2nd gen list? And seriously, please PM me instead of quoting or posting to me here x.x I'll loose tihs post or forget.

Maybe they'll have spots, like leopards. tongue.gif That would be neat. I like how the colors on the eggs are a bit more muted than the tinsels. Shiny leopard dragons...