Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Congratulations, Amazon! ... and I agree with purplehaze & Vhale - sooo glad you got it biggrin.gif . You'll have to enter into the DC Book of Records laugh.gif - as natli said "Best AP Catch in DC History".

Wow Amazon that is awesome! Congrats on the epic find!

Also congrats to the winners!

Wow, congratulations Amazon!

As expected, the new prize dragons look extremely beautiful <3 Would just like to thank TJ and the spriters/organizers for the wonderful raffle and Christmas. Congratulations to the other prize winners too. :3

Whoa Amazon... as arlymaye said, go buy a lottery ticket biggrin.gif

Congratulations, I also am glad that it went to someone that will take good care of it.

I still can't understand why a prize winner would toss it to the AP. Maybe they APed the wrong egg? Was it intended to be a silver or a silver tinsel and they got confused?

Maybe we will never know smile.gif

*rubs Amazon's elbow to steal some luck* wink.gif

Wow!!!!!!1 congratz Amazon! thats incredible, i can only imagine how you and everyone in the AP at the time must have felt to see that there! must have had a heartattack! haha xd.png

Wow Amazon, lucky lucky! ^^

Forget the raffle odds, what were the odds of finding a CB Prize in the AP? Wow. Kudos again to the catcher and to original owner, that was really really really generous.

EDIT: annnnd the population of the AP doubles within minutes. xd.png

Edited by panic siren

*strangled choking noise*

I-I-I was in the AP about an hour ago, just idly refreshing after yet another failed search for CB metals in the hourly drop, and a sparkly egg pops up, and my reflexes take over, and I click, and-and-and LOOK!!!!  ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

user posted image

*stares at scroll and shiny in profound shock*

I always dreamed of catching a CB metal on the AP, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that something like THIS would happen!  *faints*

It's fogged right now (as is everything else on my scroll) until I hear back from TJ about whether it still has the protection from death-by-viewing.

Please don't PM me about it just yet - I need to get over my utter shock before I can make any decisions!

(Not to mention that it's gone 3am here and I need to sleep - if my current adrenaline levels will let me!)

Nice job!

ohmy.gif Omigawd. I wish that had been me! happy.gif

Well, if you make a lineage with it, you can expect me to PM you. Maybe clog your PM box. happy.gif

Edited by Dragonshadows

Wow, what a lucky find! congratulations to our new "winner" xd.png

I'm very happy about a lot of the codes though. They're awesome! xd.png The dragon eggs are great too, but the codesss

I don't mind if it takes years for me to get an offspring- I just want to see the new dragons! I adore seeing new sprites, and all of the hard work that goes into them. I'm so excited! xd.png

EDIT

@Amazon: I don't even know what to say, besides congratulations. My jaw's on the floor.

Edited by Dimar

amazon, congrads on the snag. i dont kwo how you're still able to type cause i know i'd be literally speechless if that happened to me xd.png

can't wait to see whatt eh shiny new metals look like happy.gif here i am secretly hoping these are actually a new cave wide release. i can dream thoguh right laugh.gif

Amazon, what an incredible find! Congratulations! And as others have said, it's wonderful that it was found by someone who will treasure it.

Congratulations to all the other winners as well.

Amazon, that's crazy! ohmy.gif

Now I'm even more disappointed xd.png

But mannn you are one lucky soul

Are any prize winners going to Incubate the eggs? Or can they not do that? Because soon they can incu-hatch them, and we can see the hatchlings. ^-^

oh they do look nice wow!

But I do not know ,one of my friends has done nearly all recipes to get it and has a brown pie icon,maybe he has got one!hopefully!

Is there a list of the winners?

oh they do look nice wow!

But I do not know ,one of my friends has done nearly all recipes to get it and has a brown pie icon,maybe he has got one!hopefully!

He would have gotten an email.

No, he hasn't, of course not. Prizes have already been awarded, and just because you have a brown pie doesn't mean anything xd.png Many many people did all the recipies and got the badge. Most lost.

The dragon cave wiki has a short list of the winning eggs. It's not complete, however.

Edited by Kaini

The new eggs look interesting. Going to be interesting in a couple days when they start hatching. Congratulations to all of the new winners.

How pretty! I can't wait to see what they'll look like.

Congrats on your catch Amazon! biggrin.gif

I'm very happy about a lot of the codes though. They're awesome! xd.png The dragon eggs are great too, but the codesss

Exactly, I love most of the codes I've seen so far!!

I think I'm nearly as curious to see what the winners decide to breed with with as I am to see the prize adults themselves.

I hope that people will post some of their second gen eggs so I can satisfy that curiosity, lol.

Congrats to amazon, I hope we discover the story behind that someday. It's intriguing.

I think I'm nearly as curious to see what the winners decide to breed with with as I am to see the prize adults themselves.

I hope that people will post some of their second gen eggs so I can satisfy that curiosity, lol.

Congrats to amazon, I hope we discover the story behind that someday. It's intriguing.

Well, given the time of year I hope it's safe to say we'll see come bred with Valentine dragons :3 And for those that don't have valentine dragons yet, I wish you luck!