TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Would you then chose a GoN?

It is not about a feeling but thinking for the future of course!

Nope, I'd choose a CB black stripe with some incredibly awesome code I haven't thought of yet.

(Perhaps chekr?)

Why not just check to see if the code is taken? Just go to a dragon that already exists and replace it's code with the code you want to pick and then if the dragon exists, it's taken, if not, it's free... That's what I did. O.o

I did the same thing..AFTER I already picked my code. Because i'm so smart rolleyes.gif

But if its taken, I believe he can just change the code up in to a different variation of the same code.

Nope, I'd choose a CB black stripe with some incredibly awesome code I haven't thought of yet.

(Perhaps chekr?)

"Black" is an available code, too, if you want to go the obvious route. tongue.gif

Personally, I'd love to be able to pick a six-digit code, that way I'd have something EXTRA unique! Of course the click sites would be a problem, but I'm not sure it would be an issue if the dragon was a prize dragon, would it? xd.png

Edited by SolarCat

If I'm not wrong on the page was written that if code is busy you'll get a random one..

That's what happened with quite a few winners last year, iirc. =3

That's what happened with quite a few winners last year, iirc. =3

Ouch, that's sort of painful. Technically the cave can generate your code at any time. I know it's vanishingly rare, but... I guess the page doesn't warn you if your code already exists?

I tried a code a while ago and I got the message "You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for."

I tried a couple variations and still no dragon... so I guess my code is still available biggrin.gif

I just re-checked my code, and it's still available. ^-^ I'm starting to get really excited and impatient for the new eggy to appear on my scroll.

I think I can predict at least one code that will get chosen wink.gif

It's kinda dirty. o.o

That wouldn't be the first time that a dirty code has been chosen for a prize. ^^;;

What are the prizes? How many people win a prize?

What are the prizes? How many people win a prize?

A all new Prize dragon for the 50 raffle winners, then there's a HM where the person can chose ALMOST any other CB dragon they want (No Halloweens, Valentines day, Frills, Zombies, or Neglecteds can be requested). HM winners can receive CB Alts, Golds, Silvers, Holly dragons, any coloured Stripes, and a CB of a Hybrid.

Edited by BlightWyvern

I just re-checked my code, and it's still available. ^-^ I'm starting to get really excited and impatient for the new eggy to appear on my scroll.

Do you know when they go out? I'd like to be online when I receive mine as well.

A all new Prize dragon for the 50 raffle winners, then there's a HM where the person can chose ALMOST any other CB dragon they want (No Halloweens, Valentines day, Frills, Zombies, or Neglecteds can be requested). HM winners can receive CB Alts, Golds, Silvers, Holly dragons, any coloured Stripes, and a CB of a Hybrid.

50 winners, that's not bad at all!

thanx for the info.

Do you know when they go out? I'd like to be online when I receive mine as well.

No I don't. sad.gif I wish I did though! Hopefully sometime in the next week or so. :/ Until they come out though, I can pretty much guarantee that I will be stalking my scroll/email/the forums!

EDIT: @bigbite100 Actually, I think it is 60 prize winners and 40 honorable mentions. smile.gif 10 being 1st, 20 being 2nd, and 30 being 3rd.

Edited by Forest

No I don't. sad.gif I wish I did though! Hopefully sometime in the next week or so. :/ Until they come out though, I can pretty much guarantee that I will be stalking my scroll/email/the forums!

EDIT: @bigbite100 Actually, I think it is 60 prize winners and 40 honorable mentions. smile.gif 10 being 1st, 20 being 2nd, and 30 being 3rd.

Thank you, I'm sure a lot of us will be watching our inboxes like hawks.

I think I can predict at least one code that will get chosen wink.gif

It's kinda dirty. o.o

I do hope we get some ... amusing codes chosen xd.png.

Edited by TheGrox

I have the feeling that we have to wait 1 or may 2 weeks until we see the new Prize dragon. TJ will give them when all of the winners gave an answer, and this time we have many winners.

So I went to my email to see if I got anything and after I received all of my new emails I stopped and was just like

user posted image

Winners have the option of selecting their own custom code for their prize.

Hmm. I'm a few days late for this. Unfortunate since I just deleted my junk mail too. Does TJ only send emails? He should send a PM on the DC forums too. sad.gif

Hmm. I'm a few days late for this. Unfortunate since I just deleted my junk mail too. Does TJ only send emails? He should send a PM on the DC forums too. sad.gif

There's no direct connection between your scroll and the forums, so it'd be very difficult for TJ to send a PM.