TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Wait...so HMs can pick just about anything? What's off limits...besides the new prized dragons obviously...

Bright pink dragons, halloween/valentines dragons. Tinsels are also off-limits.

I thought frills were off-limits as well, but I guess they're not?

Edited by Qualeo

Wait...so HMs can pick just about anything? What's off limits...besides the new prized dragons obviously...

No new prize dragons or retired breeds (frills, bright pinks). Tinsels are probably also off limits, since those were the prize dragons for the last two years.

Yes to CB hybrids (geode, shallow water, bluna, ultraviolet) and CB colored stripes.

I believe CB's of past holiday dragons are also permitted (not 100% sure on that one), and I know that Guardians of Nature are also on the list of permissible requests.

Yes to CB hybrids (geode, shallow water, bluna, ultraviolet) and CB colored stripes.

I believe CB's of past holiday dragons are also permitted (not 100% sure on that one), and I know that Guardians of Nature are also on the list of permissible requests.

Also CB Alt Blacks and Vines. happy.gif

I believe that the bumping up is only in the event of a prize winner choosing a non-prize prize (Lol, that makes no sense xd.png). I'm pretty sure that the rerolls will be offered a prize opportunity.

I know that Guardians of Nature are also on the list of permissible requests.

If someone did this I would cry.

I believe that the bumping up is only in the event of a prize winner choosing a non-prize prize (Lol, that makes no sense xd.png). I'm pretty sure that the rerolls will be offered a prize opportunity.

I think its just for the people who, first of all selected the option to be okay with a higher prize, and actually won. I'm pretty sure if you didn't win at least HM, you don't have a chance at getting a prize dragon unfortunately.

I think its just for the people who, first of all selected the option to be okay with a higher prize, and actually won. I'm pretty sure if you didn't win at least HM, you don't have a chance at getting a prize dragon unfortunately.

Did HMs have the option to be bumped up though?

If someone did this I would cry.

But wouldn't that be cool to have a GoN with a code of your choice? Or can HM not choose codes?

But wouldn't that be cool to have a GoN with a code of your choice? Or can HM not choose codes?

But but but, wouldn't you rather have a cool code that you can breed? tongue.gif

Did HMs have the option to be bumped up though?

I'm pretty sure they have the option as well. I think everyone but first prize winners did.

First prize winners *didn't* get the option? Really? That seems a bit weird...

Not really... How could first place get bumped to a higher place than first?

... how can you get bumped higher than first place?

Not really... They won first place. What's better than first place?

They didn't get an option to be bumped up because there wasn't anywhere higher to bump up to...

That said, I'm sure they had an option to accept something lower, like if a 1st place really wanted a silver 2nd place or a CB alt black HM or something.

Okay okay, I might have slightly misread what was said. Ignore me, I thought we were on about choosing codes, not being bumped up. I mean, that was what most of the discussion beforehand was about... *goes to cry in a corner*

Edited by TheGrox

Not really... They won first place. What's better than first place?

They didn't get an option to be bumped up because there wasn't anywhere higher to bump up to...

That said, I'm sure they had an option to accept something lower, like if a 1st place really wanted a silver 2nd place or a CB alt black HM or something.

folks :-)

that was IRONIC because it was an unlogical question!

To chose a GoN is silly, you can and will get it one day.

Also a cb gold/silver is always available (by luck or by trading)

folks :-)

that was IRONIC because it was an unlogical question!

To chose a GoN is silly, you can and will get it one day.

Also a cb gold/silver is always available (by luck or by trading)

Not at all o-o;

Really, some people are more interested in having a certain dragon/code combo than worrying it'll be something they can get later. I know I've considered getting a CB dragon horse with the code Horse.

Sure, I already have over 500 CB horses, but that'd be a dang cool breed code and dragon combo. Nothing silly about it all, just a difference in gameplay.

I meant about the bumping up, but obviously even that wasn't ironic lol

Well, somebody who is playing for years and has specialized himself may desire a dragon with a code of his choice, I can understand that, but what if you chose the horse and the code is not available?

Edited by Tabitah

Not at all o-o;

Really, some people are more interested in having a certain dragon/code combo than worrying it'll be something they can get later. I know I've considered getting a CB dragon horse with the code Horse.

Sure, I already have over 500 CB horses, but that'd be a dang cool breed code and dragon combo. Nothing silly about it all, just a difference in gameplay.

I completely agree with Walker, I can see why people would want something just for the code, rather than the dragon itself. I still think a GoN would be a bit of a waste, but I completely see why people would want their favourite type of dragon, common or not, with a cool code. o3o

Yeah, everyone plays differently. And honestly, getting a GoN may be crazy from a breeder's standpoint, but from the perspective of someone whose scroll completion goals are one GoN away from completion? Man, that'd be awfully tempting.

GoN is the only dragon breed I don't have which I can still get. I'm enough of a breeder that I'd be thrilled to get something otherwise unobtainable which I can make cool lineages out of, so in my balance of priorities, I'm okay with being a breeder first and continuing to play the GoN lotto. But I can also totally understand someone deciding to go GoN.

Yeah, everyone plays differently. And honestly, getting a GoN may be crazy from a breeder's standpoint, but from the perspective of someone whose scroll completion goals are one GoN away from completion? Man, that'd be awfully tempting.

GoN is the only dragon breed I don't have which I can still get. I'm enough of a breeder that I'd be thrilled to get something otherwise unobtainable which I can make cool lineages out of, so in my balance of priorities, I'm okay with being a breeder first and continuing to play the GoN lotto. But I can also totally understand someone deciding to go GoN.

Would you then chose a GoN?

It is not about a feeling but thinking for the future of course!

I meant about the bumping up, but obviously even that wasn't ironic lol

Well, somebody who is playing for years and has specialized himself may desire a dragon with a code of his choice, I can understand that, but what if you chose the horse and the code is not available?

Why not just check to see if the code is taken? Just go to a dragon that already exists and replace it's code with the code you want to pick and then if the dragon exists, it's taken, if not, it's free... That's what I did. O.o