TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congrats to all the winners :} I feel like a winner now too. I finally got my first successful summon from my darling Empress Thunder. <33

*Tries to imagine anyone being able to catch TWO CB golds; Bursts out laughing*

Congratulations again to the winners! Yes, I am glad you all won-- doesn't stop me from occasionally checking my email just in case, ya know, someone never responds to TJ's announcements.... >.>

I decided to come out of hiding... I may regret it, but here it goes!

I won a 2nd place prize dragon! Just as I was saying to my friend "Well I guess we didn't win again this year" the email came in. Craziness! I'm super excited! I've been playing for ages and I never win anything anywhere, so I was really shocked.

I want to share the wealth as much as I can, so I decided to "come out" about my win. After I gift one to my best friend and sort out any possible trades, I plan to breed the dragon and send lots of offspring off to the AP to join happy dragon families smile.gif

Congrats to the other winners! As for everyone else, I totally understand how you feel, that's been me every other year. Hopefully there will be plenty to go around before long.

Congratulations! Looking forward to AP hunting, thank you!

I won a 2nd place prize dragon! Just as I was saying to my friend "Well I guess we didn't win again this year" the email came in. Craziness! I'm super excited! I've been playing for ages and I never win anything anywhere, so I was really shocked.

I want to share the wealth as much as I can, so I decided to "come out" about my win. After I gift one to my best friend and sort out any possible trades, I plan to breed the dragon and send lots of offspring off to the AP to join happy dragon families smile.gif

Congrats to the other winners! As for everyone else, I totally understand how you feel, that's been me every other year. Hopefully there will be plenty to go around before long.

Congratulations on the win <3 Good luck with all the PMs xd.png

Congratulations on your win! ^-^ If you ever want to talk about your frustrations or other feelings, feel free to shoot me a PM. I think I've got things pretty well figured out by now.

*Tries to imagine anyone being able to catch TWO CB golds; Bursts out laughing*

At one point earlier this year, *I* had two CB Golds growing on my scroll at the same time. *hugs shinies*

Congrats once again to all the winners - those of you who have come forward are very brave! smile.gif

Aww, again, didn't win.....;A;

Congrats to winners, hope to get a 1st-2nd-3rd-etc gen of the prize dragon(s) Not much to offer, but just ask if you want to know what I have. xd.png (this being much later of course lol)

Hope you enjoy your prizes <3

What's the email so I can make sure it's in my contacts.

The on you have under "Account Settings" on DC.

The on you have under "Account Settings" on DC.

I believe they meant the email the cave sends you.

Should have something to do with dragcave. Not sure. Check your spam folder for topics having to do with raffle, dragcave, or winner.

Yeah, I meant the email the cave sends. I don't really use this email anymore. I don't see anything from the cave. Booty. sad.gif

Congratulations, TnB! It's not bad idea not to hide. Maybe you'll receive interesting offers tongue.gif

Awww man! No e-mail for me... I can never win those... But the event was extra fun! Congrts to those that won!

No past halloween and valentine

no bright pink/Frills and no prize dragon (means no tinsels and no new prices)

no vampires

no neglected

no Undead/zombies

This is from an HM winner. These are the dragons not allowed to be asked for.

Edit: I guess she forgot about that one xd.png

Out of curiosity, if only Halloween and Valentine dragons cannot be asked, you can get a CB Holly?

EDIT: Also, congrats on you and TnB for winning! smile.gif

Edited by Vakarian

Out of curiosity, if only Halloween and Valentine dragons cannot be asked, you can get a CB Holly?

You are allowed to ask for any past Christmas dragons, including Holly, but not Valentines or Halloween. Probably because this is basically a Christmas event. c:

Congrats!

I hope you get your egg soon. I really want to see what it looks like! smile.gif

Congratulations, TnB! It's not bad idea not to hide. Maybe you'll receive interesting offers tongue.gif

There is that for winners, I guess. xd.png

And yes, can't wait to see the prizes. happy.gif

Awwwwww manz!!

I've receive all cave notices, I've went back and check, even all my spam mails....

I did not win anything at all again. *HUGE SIGH*

Congrats again to all winners. I'll be looking in the AP for anything that you'll care to drop wink.gif

i want so see the new dragons, where can i see them?

Nowhere yet, wait a few more days they haven't been released

Congrats to everyone who has won this year, including those who are still keeping it a secret. tongue.gif Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like!

For those who won an HM, what did you guys request? smile.gif