TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congrats to everyone who has won this year, including those who are still keeping it a secret. tongue.gif Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like!

For those who won an HM, what did you guys request? smile.gif

A Holly, lol~ And you also get to request a 5-letter/digit code of your choice, assuming it hasn't been taken biggrin.gif

I'm interested to see what the HM winners chose, too. I guess many chose Hollies or even CB Golds, but I do hope we see a few oddities in there too, like CB Alts and such. c:

I would think that at least one would pick a CB oddity. Well, you'd think so with the number of HMs handed out, wouldn't you? xd.png

If I was an HM, which I am not, sigh....I'd pick a CB Holly with a cool christmasy code. You can technically get a CB gold.....you can't ever get a CB Holly.

*Sighs*

I forgot to check my spam folder. And when I did...

I became disappointed again. xd.png

If I was an HM, I would pick a CB Silver. laugh.gif

Meh, I still have next year! biggrin.gif

If I got an HM, I'd be quite tempted to choose a CB Bluna.. Although I would probably end up choosing a CB Holly, because they're more valuable xd.png

Oh yeah, I know this question is stupid, but...

Does this include the winners for the gingerbread decoraters? huh.gif

Nope.

Decorating the gingerbread houses wasn't a contest, just the cooking event

The gingerbread decorating thing was just a fun game. No one wins anything through that. The raffle is the most fair way to win.

Lol...the board keeps going down for me. Lots of people on....waiting to see when the new dragons will be out.

TJ is on...hope he'll breed his Thuweds today, and open some more spots.

I'd love to choose my suffix as a special code, but unfortunately that would not be feasible - it's li-sa and the dash is not part of the codes...

But as I never win, there's no need to think about it really...

Wow I missed most of this - House mate filled me in. No win for me but had fun with some of the event. Missed the dragons too - oh well next year biggrin.gif

Man, I'd do anything for a 2nd gen tinsel. That would be awesome. Congrats winners!

The new prizes are completely new dragons this year, not tinsels. happy.gif

If I got an HM, I'd be quite tempted to choose a CB Bluna.. Although I would probably end up choosing a CB Holly, because they're more valuable xd.png

ohmy.gif

That's a great idea!

I would almost be tempted to get a CB Ultraviolet, but a Holly would be more fun =3

ohmy.gif

That's a great idea!

I would almost be tempted to get a CB Ultraviolet, but a Holly would be more fun =3

Your right good taste. A CB UV would be amazing because it goes quite well with a bunch of dragons. Especially some of the newer breeds that have come out. UV x Lurker an Trihorns go really well too D: So any HM out there consider the possibilities of a UV...Or even a CB Bluna...both would make really nice 2nd gen lineages.

has anyone posted pics of the new prize Dragons, yet... There are just so many, many pages to go thru... I gone thru 10 pages so far and nothing yet...

has anyone posted pics of the new prize Dragons, yet... There are just so many, many pages to go thru... I gone thru 10 pages so far and nothing yet...

I don't think they've been released yet tongue.gif

A Holly, lol~ And you also get to request a 5-letter/digit code of your choice, assuming it hasn't been taken biggrin.gif

Neato, what else could you chose?

No, the new dragons will not be awarded until TJ has heard from all the winners and taken care of any necessary redraws. Probably another week or two. blink.gif

It seems like most people go for hollies... which sort of makes me sad. Of course, if you want a holly, go for it, but I'm surprised more people don't seem to consider CB alt/breedable-only.