7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I hope for a Lapras evo. It could be fire/water, and have a sea vent on its back!

I've got to stop wandering in and out of this thread. xd.png

I love Mega Absol! Absol is one of my favorite Pokemon, I loved raising it in Ruby. And Mega Lucario... is going in my party!! laugh.gif I'd like a Mega Farfetch'd, I really like it but I don't think it's that strong. I don't use TMs, so I always go with its base moves.

A Lapras evo would be so cute! I'm picturing something pink...

Taking a step back from Megas for a second here, who wants to see some real evos?

*points at Dunsparce*

I do! I want Chatot, Sableye, Lapras (Ice/Dragon!), Dunsparce (who doesn't?), and Mawile. *Cries in corner*

I also really like the idea of a joint pre-evolution for Kangaskhan and Cubone/Marowak.

What about Jynx? Jynx used to be parthner with Electivire and Magmortar until 4th gen when it was screw over by Gamefreak, and they gave her much-better stat brothers and evolution, but not Jynx. Not fair Nintendo :/

Nah, Jynx is ugly enough already, they don't need to make an uglier evolution.

Jynx and Magmar aren't ugly, and even if they were being ugly doesn't automatically warrant not having an evolution. :c

Riolu evolves, after all. And into something much uglier. c;

Edited by Pika_Oi

Well, Magmar and Electabuzz weren't very detailed, but Jynx was. Giving it an evo would just make it more or less like a mess. We don't want another White/Black Kyrem, because we all saw what too many details did to that poor thing

...And Lucario is awesome!

Edited by Psycho Cat

^Yes! This!^

How does anyone expect a not ugly looking lip-thing?

Toppage, xd.png I guers those arrows pointing up are a bit pointless?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I didn't see a problem with Black/White Kyurem, other than the storyline with it being wack. DNA splicers, really? Shouldn't it work on any other two Pokemon. But anyway, WHo says they can't remove some of the details on Jynx for a new evolution, and make it some sort of ice/phsychic female samurai, or witch? Riolu is super ugly, and Lucario... Meh

Riolu isn't ugly. (I think Riolu is cute.)

And no, they can't get rid of the lips.

Nicknick: I don't really think that would make sense. I mean, yeah, we all want a Jynx evo, and an Ice ninja would be cool, but most of the evos I've seen are just plain terrible. And with Mega evolution, I don't think that the great Sugumori himself could pull off a Jynx evo.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Well, "ugly" is subjective. I think Magmar is really cute and Jynx is at least kind of endearing, and Lucario is absolutely hideous, but obviously not everybody else thinks that way. :V

If Jynx got an evolution I'd personally rather it not resemble Magmortar or Electivire, but then I don't like them nearly as much as Magmar and Electabuzz and their designs don't appeal to me much. xP

/was too lazy to read the last page so was thinking you guys were talking about a mega dunsparce that had mega lips xd.png

Soooo, I guess I'm ok with these mega-forms being battle transformations only. Seems fair that they're not permanent evolutions.

Buuuuuut, it does back up the Super-Saiyan likeness xd.png

I want a Mega Haxorus. :L

Haxorus is one of my favourite Pokemon and I'd love to see it get a second typing than just plain dragon. Just think how awesomely intimidating a Mega version could be 83

Soooo, I guess I'm ok with these mega-forms being battle transformations only. Seems fair that they're not permanent evolutions.

If they were permanent I would quit now, I don't care how awesome the rest of the game is, ruining my Lucario's good looks is not worth it.

If they were permanent I would quit now, I don't care how awesome the rest of the game is, ruining my Lucario's good looks is not worth it.

Y'do realize that even if they WERE permanent, you wouldn't HAVE to get or use them, right?

Yeah, but then they would be underpowered.

Doesn't mean they can't kick butt if you set 'em up right, though.

Yeah, no. If they were permanent the older versions would be sidelined.

WQell either that or megas would be Ubers.

Edited by MasterWeavile898