7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I have Heracross and Pinsir now...

Also...

Oh, that's the other thing. I didn't think it was worldwide, or at least not yet. o.o I had only seen it for North America. I also saw something else about Canada and Latin America being able to get it in September.

Wait a second, what? It's August 13th and I'm in Canada with a Pinsir and a Heracross, and you just confused me to no end. ^^'

I have Heracross and Pinsir now...

Also...

Wait a second, what? It's August 13th and I'm in Canada with a Pinsir and a Heracross, and you just confused me to no end. ^^'

If you look, after I posted that I also posted links to sources about the event, which is more correct.

It was the mega stone I was thinking of, anyway.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

No, you've never needed to own every forme of any Pokemon for 'dex purposes. People just collect them because they're fancy.

There was an episode in the anime actually in which Ash and co. fight a smuggler who catches Scatterbugs from different regions to sell them on the internet and THIS IS LITERALLY ALL OF US N WAS RIGHT

No, you've never needed to own every forme of any Pokemon for 'dex purposes. People just collect them because they're fancy.

There was an episode in the anime actually in which Ash and co. fight a smuggler who catches Scatterbugs from different regions to sell them on the internet and THIS IS LITERALLY ALL OF US N WAS RIGHT

Thank you. I am trying fill up my central Kalos pokedex first and when that done I will move on to coastal Kalos pokedex and than mountain Kalos pokedex and if I can i will do the national pokedex.

Thank you. I am trying fill up my central Kalos pokedex first and when that done I will move on to coastal Kalos pokedex and than mountain Kalos pokedex and if I can i will do the national pokedex.

When you get to Huntail and Gorebyss, remember that one of the evolutions can be found by fishing. Which one depends on which version you have: Huntail in X, Gorebyss in Y. That way you only need to evolve one Clamperl.

Only Vivillion I've ever got are the event ones, which I trade away as soon as I can. ^^' But it means I don't have to catch them, at least. xd.png

...400+ Oran berries so far... And planting more. o_o They grow easily...

I've got a rather specific request for a pokemon, if any of you can help out |D

I'm trying to run a competitive Iron Fist Golurk on Pokemon X. I really want to use Drain Punch on it, but the only way to get Drain Punch on a Golurk is the move tutor from B2/W2. And since tutor moves don't transfer as egg moves, I'd need a Golett straight from B2/W2. I still want the perfect IVs on it and Jolly nature as well, but I don't have my B/W series games any longer.

Can anyone here help me out? I've got some perfect HA Fennekin/Vulpix/Goomy and a couple of shinies to spare as well.

Funny thing is I was in the middle of breeding a good Golett for a friend, and low and behold a shiny one popped out. I stared at it long and hard for like 5 minutes hahaha. Still no luck with the Shiny vulpix, go on egg batch #240...

You make me want to put in some effort to find you one! Maybe I'll try. XD But I feel like it'll be harder to do stuff in B2 because I don't have super training and such to check for IVs as well :c

So long as it has 31 in the stats that matter though, right? ;w; Everythingbutspecialattackohboy

You make me want to put in some effort to find you one! Maybe I'll try. xd.png But I feel like it'll be harder to do stuff in B2 because I don't have super training and such to check for IVs as well :c

So long as it has 31 in the stats that matter though, right? ;w; Everythingbutspecialattackohboy

If you want to! It's really okay if it's too much trouble ;v;

You don't have to worry about super training at all! As long as it has the IVs I need (31 in all but Sp.Attack is what I need), Jolly Nature, Iron Fist ability, and Drain Punch move, then it's perfect 8D Ha, I know that's a lot. I would get it myself if I could, but I simply don't have the ability to do so. I can EV train it myself though.

The way you check for IVs in B2/W2 is to breed the pokemon, save your game with the pokemon at level 1. Then level it up to around level 20-25 with either rare candies or the day care, since you don't want to have EVs factored into its stats. Write down the stats, then enter them into the IV calculator on psypokes. That calculator will tell you which stats have 31 IVs (and subsequently, what the other IV numbers are).

Yeah, I know how to do the IV checking. It's just that getting EVs raised all the way takes out the need for having both "level up to __ OR raise __ EV by __". That or is taken out and all I'll need is to level it up.

At least I'll have access to that stat guy to help :U I can check with him before doing any leveling.

The thing is, I think I DO want to! It kinda sounds like a lot of hard work fun!

Do you need it by a certain time? o:

Isn't there a judge-type person in BW2 too? And all the judges distinguish between 30 and 31 if I recall correctly.

Isn't there a judge-type person in BW2 too? And all the judges distinguish between 30 and 31 if I recall correctly.

I just said that I can use them...

At least I'll have access to that stat guy to help :U I can check with him before doing any leveling.

Yeah but the judge guy doesn't lie so would it be necessary to level and check again? :?

I guess not? But still. Other stats that aren't perfect, I'd like to know what they are. :U For breeding, really. I'd rather have a 31/20/31/31/31/31 than a 31/0/31/31/31/31 XD

Oh, I just realized I actually haven't defeated the E4 in B2 yet o.e Looks like I'll need to do that first. :P

^^ Well, however is easier for you! And no I don't need them by a specific date, though eventually... ahaha xd.png I discovered I'm really not that great at competitive battling with the Pokemon I use so I'm trying to expand my team choices. I'll be working on some other pokemon myself so Golett isn't a necessity at the moment.

Ok! Just cuz I think I'm going to need to actually buy Pokemon Bank. I haven't done it yet. I'm actually worried that I'm going to buy it and the Pokemon I had there are going to be gone. I don't think they are, but still, I can't use it. :Y

Has anyone else not seen any shinies in X/Y yet, or am I the only unfortunate one?

I haven't found any wild ones, but I've bred three so far. o3o

Has anyone else not seen any shinies in X/Y yet, or am I the only unfortunate one?

Not counting the ones I transferred up from older games, I haven't seen one in either time I've played through yet x3

I've found one shiny and bred one shiny, not counting KeyBV'd ones. Oh, and I also chained one.

Edited by PieMaster

Not counting the ones I've bred, I've found 2 shinies in the wild. A Hoppip from Horde battles and a Meditite. tongue.gif

Edited by ranger X92

I have one... It was given to me though. Otherwise, nope. Breeding for a Absol though. xd.png