7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

---

So thanks to this awesome person, I have a shiny Porygon-Z. It's so cuuuuuute~~~~

Anyone have a spare Fancy Pattern Vivillon? I am willing to trade a legit shiny level 100 Haxorus for it! I don't care what level the Vivillon is. Edited by Fateweaver

*gasps* I cannot believe that I've spent 17 hours of egg hatching, ( went to Massecusetts) AND Still NO Shiny Skitty! :\

Does Mewtwo come back out the next day. I could not get it in pokemon ball.

Edited by Remy400

I've been training my Lugia with the little gadget thing on the bottom screen, and am pleased so far. And almost done. And then I will resume Amieing her. (I refer to Lugia as a girl...) She's adorable. : D

I should stop slacking off and finish my Pokedex. xd.png

Does mew come back out the next day. I could not get it in pokemon ball.

Mewtwo? Because you can't catch Mew itself in the game. And yes. MewTWO will show back up. IF you beat the Elite Four again. That's why you should always save the game right before the battle starts.

And also? I've realized I need to find a TON of berries still in Y. {Not sure about X.}

I save it but every time I go back to load Mewtwo fainted. I try use poison to make easy to get but it not working.

Paralyze is better than poison.

Paralyze is better than poison.

Thank you. Can you get houmdoom at level 1 to 10? Because some one what one in GTD?

Edited by Remy400

Thank you. Can you get houmdoom at level 1 to 10? Because some one what one in GTD?

I don't believe you can get Houndoom at that level, no. Either you might've misread, or it's a hacked one.

Also when battling legendaries - never use burn or poison-inducing moves, only sleep or paralysis. And saving before you battle them is a wise thing to do.

Mewtwo?  Because you can't catch Mew itself in the game.  And yes.  MewTWO will show back up.  IF you beat the Elite Four again.  That's why you should always save the game right before the battle starts.

And also?  I've realized I need to find a TON of berries still in Y.  {Not sure about X.}

That... is something I never knew. Huh, good thing to think about on my Nuzlocke Y run, then, since I switch back to normal gameplay after completing the story.

Of course, I say this as I obsessively Amie and Super Train every single thing I catch on it and delay progress for weeks at a time.

And my Pidgey decides to troll me at every possible turn by killing everything that's eligible for catch. Maybe I'll just put False Swipe on something for this purpose. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

That... is something I never knew. Huh, good thing to think about on my Nuzlocke Y run, then, since I switch back to normal gameplay after completing the story.

Of course, I say this as I obsessively Amie and Super Train every single thing I catch on it and delay progress for weeks at a time.

And my Pidgey decides to troll me at every possible turn by killing everything that's eligible for catch. Maybe I'll just put False Swipe on something for this purpose. :|

Well, I'm going by what the Official Kalos Region Pokedex & Postgame Adventure Guide says. All of the legendaries, with the exception of the X & Y spokespokemon, come back after you re-beat the Elite Four. {As does Snorlax, if'n you happened to not catch it during gameplay.}

Of course, your legendary bird, you'll need to find it an ADDITIONAL 11 times before you can attempt to re-catch it. So, it would just be good to catch it the first time, dontchaknow.

And the X & Y spokespokemon, you can't leave without catching, it seems. Even if they faint, you'll be able to fight them immediately?

And yes. That's why my Farfetch'd has False Swipe. My team is so overpowered, if I tried to catch anything, without False Swipe, they'd faint in one hit. Not that I've ever tried a Nuzlocke run. But that's beside the point.

And also? Houndoom evolves at Level 24, so no, you can't find one from levels 1 - 10. Maybe they wanted Houndour instead?

Yeah I had the overleveling issue during my X cart too, I just steamrolled everything to the point where I accidentally killed Xerneas several times and the only reason I came close to failing my first e4 run was... because I forgot to heal after emerging from Victory Road. And I still won.

I'm going to run my eShop X file with the Exp Share off because it's easymode otherwise. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

I left it off because it screwed with my training style. I really hate this new Exp. Share

Also, still ended up largely overleveled. Considering I only had like three Pokemon I was using though, it was to be expected tongue.gif

I left it off because it screwed with my training style. I really hate this new Exp. Share

Also, still ended up largely overleveled. Considering I only had like three Pokemon I was using though, it was to be expected tongue.gif

I like it. I didn't need to power level to take out the Elite Four like I usually do. But then again, I'm not training specific stats or anything either.

tbh I think they should've just renamed the item back to Exp. All to reduce confusion. Show of hands, who else tried to put it on a Pokemon when they first got it?

I did have problems with leveling up too fast, but I also Amie'd my pokemon to death as soon as I got them, so. o3o I like leveling up my Pokemon together, though, and this made it easy to keep them together, for the most part.

I can't understand having to level for the E4. I only ever have to grind for the Sabrina/Watson equivalent

I like to keep my Pokemon similar levels too, but I have a strategy for it that I've been using and like. Luckily it didn't require the old Exp. Share

tbh I think they should've just renamed the item back to Exp. All to reduce confusion. Show of hands, who else tried to put it on a Pokemon when they first got it?

Not me. I don't usually put in on anyone, because then they over-level too much. I like my Party to be equal levels too.