7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

If I were to make a Network ID using my real region and country, then later on I change the country to start a new Y game to get a certain vivillon, will that affect anything I download or any currency I have on the account if I change it back right after starting the game?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, everything is so complicated with internet things lately.

Edited by water_angel

If I were to make a Network ID using my real region and country, then later on I change the country to start a new Y game to get a certain vivillon, will that affect anything I download or any currency I have on the account if I change it back right after starting the game?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, everything is so complicated with internet things lately.

You only need to change your system's location settings to decide what Vivillon your game will have. There's no need to change your Network ID's location.

Does anyone have a Staryu with the ability Analytic that they can breed one with the HA? Doesn't have to have good stats I just need the HA for it.

I think I might have a few. Haven't booted up my game in ages, but I'd be willing to send you some if no one else offers.

I think I might have a few. Haven't booted up my game in ages, but I'd be willing to send you some if no one else offers.

Alright. biggrin.gif

Giratina>Mewtwo-Mega-X confirmed through a Battle Spot battle I had with someone.

I managed to get a shiny event Jirachi, the one with Moonblast. It... can't learn Iron Head, though, so I was thinking I could do some kind of special set to take advantage of Moonblast.

Special Attack lowering nature.

At least it's cute |D

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Giratina>Mewtwo-Mega-X confirmed through a Battle Spot battle I had with someone.

Even Bisharp can easily take out mega Mewtwo X, that thing is terrible in all ways.

In other news, I have obtained all berries possible so far in my game, and it also won't stop throwing shinies at me :I

Anyone have a FS with Braixen, Riolu, Ivysaur, Fraxure, & Lampent in it?

Also looking for any FS that does not have these pokemon in it:

Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin, Machoke, Sawk, Spheal, Sneasel, Cloyster, Ferroseed, Skarmory, Excadrill, Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Munna, Espurr, Lillipup, Audino, Smeargle, Pawniard, Sandile, Absol, Octillery, Floatzle, Cascoon, Ariados, Toxicroak, Seviper, Drapion, Wooper, Camerupt, Diggersby, Wobbuffet, Vullaby, Emolga, Pikachu, Manectric

Sorry if the list is very long but those are ones I already got in my safari and am looking for any and all others too. I especially need the ones listed at the top.

Not sure what my third Pokemon is, but I know I have Bibarel and I think Wartortle. I didn't see those on the list. o3o I'm hoping the third is either Azumarill or Frogadier, but idk.

Not sure what my third Pokemon is, but I know I have Bibarel and I think Wartortle. I didn't see those on the list. o3o I'm hoping the third is either Azumarill or Frogadier, but idk.

That's actually what mine is but I wouldn't mind having easier access to it. -lol-

I'll PM you in a second. smile.gif

Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin, Machoke, Sawk, Spheal, Sneasel, Cloyster, Ferroseed, Skarmory, Excadrill, Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Munna, Espurr, Lillipup, Audino, Smeargle, Pawniard, Sandile, Absol, Octillery, Floatzle, Cascoon, Ariados, Toxicroak, Seviper, Drapion, Wooper, Camerupt, Diggersby, Wobbuffet, Vullaby, Emolga, Pikachu, Manectric

Sorry if the list is very long but those are ones I already got in my safari and am looking for any and all others too. I especially need the ones listed at the top.

I have two (relevant) 3DS systems:

#1: Wooper / Dugtrio / Palpitoad

#2: Tangela / Ivysaur / Maractus

I can unlock both with my X cart if you need 'em. My third is a Japanese import and doesn't have Pokemon in it (I got it for Monster Hunter imports), so I imagine you won't have much use for a Snubbull / Swirlix safari without the third unlocked.

If you don't want mine because they overlap with your existing safaris I totally understand. I only recently managed to complete my safari list, and condensing those lists can be a nightmare, especially toward the end when you're looking for that one specific combo that will let you knock out three overlapping safaris.

I have two (relevant) 3DS systems:

#1: Wooper / Dugtrio / Palpitoad

#2: Tangela / Ivysaur / Maractus

I can unlock both with my X cart if you need 'em. My third is a Japanese import and doesn't have Pokemon in it (I got it for Monster Hunter imports), so I imagine you won't have much use for a Snubbull / Swirlix safari without the third unlocked.

If you don't want mine because they overlap with your existing safaris I totally understand. I only recently managed to complete my safari list, and condensing those lists can be a nightmare, especially toward the end when you're looking for that one specific combo that will let you knock out three overlapping safaris.

I can add you on both of them if you like. I definitely do need the Ivysaur though. I also have two 3DS' which what safaris they are, are within my signatures.

I think I might have someone with a braxien in their safari, I'll look at my list when I get home.

I think I might have someone with a braxien in their safari, I'll look at my list when I get home.

Alright thank you!

Also anyone interested in a trade for a Sneasel with Pickpocket and Icicle Crash for a Riolu/Lucario with Justified? I don't think it's got very good stats but you could use it to breed for Pickpocket and Icicle Crash. I don't need great stats on the Riolu/Lucario either. Just anything with Justified (unless anyone else has a suggestion for one as I am trying to get a 6IV one and I think Justified would work better than Steadfast or Inner Focus.)

I have a Fairy safari with Swirlix, Dedenne, and Floette, if you're at all interested in that.

Also, I have access to a Fighting safari with Riolu in it; I can probably catch a hidden-ability Riolu for you if you still need one. (It will have Prankster but will evolve into a Justified Lucario.)

I hope no one minds me joining the thread... Is trading allowed here? >_<

I'm switching up my Maison team a bit, M. Mawile is working wonders but I get the feeling M. Kangaskhan might be more efficient.

I've been looking for a battle ready competitive Kangaskhan for awhile now... Is anyone willing to trade theirs if they have one? I did breed two 6IV scrappy Kangaskhans awhile ago but I'd rather trade for a ready-to-go one.

I'll trade anything for one, I have 11 boxes in my PC filled with shiny/flawless/dream radar HA legendaries and more than 30 boxes in my Pokebank full of competitive Pokemon.

If anyone has a Kangaskhan with this spread then I'd happily trade 1:1 for it:

Scrappy, Jolly; 31/31/31/x/31/31

252 Speed EVs, 252 Attack EVs, 4 HP EVs.

Return, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, and Power-up Punch.

Also anyone interested in a trade for a Sneasel with Pickpocket and Icicle Crash for a Riolu/Lucario with Justified? I don't think it's got very good stats but you could use it to breed for Pickpocket and Icicle Crash. I don't need great stats on the Riolu/Lucario either. Just anything with Justified (unless anyone else has a suggestion for one as I am trying to get a 6IV one and I think Justified would work better than Steadfast or Inner Focus.

Personally I think Inner Focus is much better than Justify, dark type is almost non-existence in competitive play now that Fairies are running around, they weren't very viable in the past either. Plus, now that players are running Ambipom again the move Fake Out is by far the most common and annoying move on it, and its priority too. Well... Unless you can out-prioritise it by using Bullet Punch (assuming that your running Lucario), but then Ambipom usually holds Focus sash just so they can get that first turn flinch down.

Another point is: now that Jirachi is available, lots of people run Serene Grace + Kings Rock + Iron head on it, which gives unreasonably high flinch rates, I know because I've run it a few times in the past.

Jirachi isn't the only flinch-hax Pokemon either, Skill Link Cloyster holding Kings Rock with Icicle spear or Rock blast gives you a 47% chance to flinch, PLUS, after a Shell Smash and with the help of Skill Link Cloyster has the potential to sweep, ESPECIALLY with that high of a flinch rate per attack.

Ah... Sorry for the rant... Thats just my personal opinion.

Anyways, if you want, I have a fairy safari with Spritzee, Floette, and Togepi, if you want it?

Edited by suskekun222

Most of those are either from lower tiers or not very common (Cloyster usually carries a Sash to guarantee setup) Also, Dark is still extremely common as a coverage attack. And Dark STAB hasn't exactly disappeared either. Weavile leads with Beat Up are especially good for switching in a Justified Pokemon (Weavile even went up a tier <3) And Ttar still reigns supreme as a tank. Sucker Punch has gained prevalence this generation, alongside the terror known as Knock Off (Both of which can be used by the Fairy-stomping Dark/Steel Bisharp)

In short, using Justified is, if you'll pardon the pun, easily justified on a physical Lucario

If you're going special, use Steadfast. Steadfast will help when you see a lead that you expect has Fake Out (Infernape, Weavile, Kangaskhan) Encounter a Flinchax Togekiss (or very rarely Flinchax Jirachi) Run into a multi-hitting King's Rocker (Minccino, rarely Cloyster or Weavile) Or in the rare case that something gets a lucky flinch. You can use Steadfast to get a speed advantage over both the flincher (who will be slower that you after one or two flinches) and a speed advantage later in the game as well

@Athkore @suskekun222

I can add both of you to my 3DS' I have two of them one is a Water and one is Psychic I will PM you two both the codes in a bit so you can pick one or both if you like.

The Lucario I was going to run was with Power Up Punch, Aura Sphere (use this mostly to knock out Tyrantrums with Stealth Rock but going to set up a Analytic Starmie to counter those so may drop Aura Sphere), Bone Rush and Swords Dance so yeah he'd be far more physical than special. So in that case a Justified Lucario would be best? I have no idea what move I'd replace Aura Sphere with at all. :/

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Most of those are either from lower tiers or not very common (Cloyster usually carries a Sash to guarantee setup) Also, Dark is still extremely common as a coverage attack. And Dark STAB hasn't exactly disappeared either. Weavile leads with Beat Up are especially good for switching in a Justified Pokemon (Weavile even went up a tier <3) And Ttar still reigns supreme as a tank. Sucker Punch has gained prevalence this generation, alongside the terror known as Knock Off (Both of which can be used by the Fairy-stomping Dark/Steel Bisharp)

In short, using Justified is, if you'll pardon the pun, easily justified on a physical Lucario

If you're going special, use Steadfast. Steadfast will help when you see a lead that you expect has Fake Out (Infernape, Weavile, Kangaskhan) Encounter a Flinchax Togekiss (or very rarely Flinchax Jirachi) Run into a multi-hitting King's Rocker (Minccino, rarely Cloyster or Weavile) Or in the rare case that something gets a lucky flinch. You can use Steadfast to get a speed advantage over both the flincher (who will be slower that you after one or two flinches) and a speed advantage later in the game as well

Ah Dang I totally forgot about Weavile and Sucker punch, so good on M. Mawile.

Looks like I made a mistake. xd.png Is there any difference between Inner Focus and Steadfast other than the speed boost?

I know the Steadfast makes you lose your turn if you get a flinch but does the same apply to Inner Focus?

The Lucario I was going to run was with Power Up Punch, Aura Sphere (use this mostly to knock out Tyrantrums with Stealth Rock but going to set up a Analytic Starmie to counter those so may drop Aura Sphere), Bone Rush and Swords Dance so yeah he'd be far more physical than special. So in that case a Justified Lucario would be best? I have no idea what move I'd replace Aura Sphere with at all. :/

I think Close Combat is better than Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch is a pretty good Priority move too if your running mega Lucario.

Inner Focus prevents flinching entirely, Steadfast boosts your speed. Thanks to Lucario's Steel typing, most all common flinching attacks will be resisted (Air Slash from Togekiss being the main exception) Thus it's better to get the speed boost than to simply avoid flinching

I think Close Combat is better than Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch is a pretty good Priority move too if your running mega Lucario.

Actually my mega is between Charizard or Tyranitar I will switch between those two from time to time.

So on this Lucario I'd be better off going with Steadfast since it more than likely wont be my mega unless I decide to use it from time to time?

So on this Lucario I'd be better off going with Steadfast since it more than likely wont be my mega unless I decide to use it from time to time?

Steadfast, I think, is the best ability for Lucario. You get a free speed boost after flinching, rather than avoiding the flinch completely. Justified, well.....who's going to hit a Lucario with a dark-type move, eh?

Steadfast, I think, is the best ability for Lucario. You get a free speed boost after flinching, rather than avoiding the flinch completely. Justified, well.....who's going to hit a Lucario with a dark-type move, eh?

Generally, Justified is useful because Lucario has the ability to switch into dark-type moves, not because you'll be hit with them often. It's great to have +1 attack on something with pretty good speed and great attacking stats already. Plus, flinching doesn't happen often.

Can anyone trade me a flame body/ magma armour pokemon? I'll trade a starter for it, since I really need one to breed and don't want to play through the game again.