7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

YAY! Just got my (cloned) shiny Tanabata Jirachi biggrin.gif Such excite. Much happy. Wow.

I want one ;w;

So I bred a Pachirisu on honour of Se Jun Park's championship Pachirisu and....wow. This little squirrel absolutely wrecks opponent's teams. This one's a keeper.

Also got a Almia Manaphy by trading, and a friend gave me a shiny Tanabata Jirachi. Shiny Jirachi ftw.

My local-ish store in the next town didn't make me pre-order ORAS just to get the stone codes, but being as I had previously pre-ordered 4 copies (2 of each) for me and my husband he gave me 4 code fliers...

At least these stones can be gotten naturally in the games so its not such a loss. One that was unavailable completely would be a pain.

Also what is up with the pokemon events... I thought when this game came out that the company said the events would all be the same worldwide with no exclusives. Or was that just a rumor I heard?

Speaking of, I'm slowly rebuilding my team. So far only my Golurk (Jolly, Iron Fist, +252 Att/ +252 Sp/ +6 Sp.def with Drain Punch--- a friend got him for me, yay!)

oh, I guess you have that Golurk now ;w;

I'm glad though! Sounds like you have an interesting team so far. c:

I wanna do a Multi Battle so badly. But no one ever is one at the same times/accepts. sad.gif

I'll battle you, so long as you don't use legendaries.

Ah, I only have my legendary team ready though. It has two legendaries, mostly for temporary filler of the untrained Pokemon.

Straight from a Nintendo employee (friend of mine) I was trading with the other day:

Me: EYYY event heracross :D

Friend: don't forget your event bug \o/

Me: yessss

wait wat

f...female

Friend: no 31 ivs on mine q_q

Yes

Me: so that means

Friend: my bug is female

Me: you can breed cherish ball heracrosses

Friend: ...

o

snap

Me: yeeeeeeeeeee

make a perfect one :V

no one will know it isn't the event one unless you trade it to them :V

Friend: I hope work has spare promo codes once the promo ends.  Some consumers are reporting that gamestop is forcing people to preorder the next pokemon game in order to get the megastone code u_u

ahaha XDD yes!

Me: yeah I heard that too

Friend: but it doesn't have any 31 ivs i_i

Me: that's... really messed up though @ gamestop

Friend: YEP

Some gamestops also didn't get their codes

Me: uhoh

Friend: and so they misread the [bleep] email the promo team sent them... and are having people call into Nintendo expecting us to give them a code right then and there

Me: at least I know I'll get my codes either via email or just by walking my [bleep] into the store

Friend: and it's like "uh no if we did that then why the [bleep] should people even go into gamestop?"

Yeeeah

I.... curse a lot in casual conversation I'm sorry >_>

But yeah uh. Gamestop peeps should not make people call Nintendo as it accomplishes nothing, please have higher-ups reread the email.

Edited by Lythiaren

I thought you can't pass on Cherish balls though...

But yeah, this event has been a wreck so far.

We were having a random conversation while trading. I was messing around and honestly my part in the conversation is silliness that's probably wrong and should not be taken seriously.

Edited by Lythiaren

Found a random shiny Ducklett last night while I was testing out this new Aggronite I got. It was a pleasant surprise for when I was feeling down c:

Found a random shiny Ducklett last night while I was testing out this new Aggronite I got. It was a pleasant surprise for when I was feeling down c:

GIVE IT TO ME

no but seriously it's one of my favorite shinies, particularly pink ones. Swanna can go jump off a cliff but Ducklett! <3

Well colour me surprised.....another random shiny bird laugh.gif

This time, a Fletchling while I was looking for a Zigzagoon. Suddenly my game wants to shovel shinies to me.

Random question: how many people here actually use the GTS?

I myself only use it when absolutley necesary...because everyone wants freaking Legendaries for EVERYTHING.

Who would think someone would give a Lugia for a lv1 Meowth?!

I use the GTS. ^^' I just don't get stuff from it, simple as that.

Okay, I've decided that I'm going to use the Pokebank as much as possible, so... I think I'm gonna restart my Pokemon Y a lot and then just send the Yveltals to Pokemon X... Trading is too hard for them.

Also. Question. Can you move Pokemon from SS/HG to X/Y using the Pokebank?

EDIT: Lugias are hard to get. ;-;

Edited by seacatsmew

If you happened to have the free trial and used it to store Pokemon but haven't actually paid for it yet now, are the stored Pokemon ok? o-o I didn't have too many valuable things in there. It was mostly just wonder trade Pokemon. But I did have a different-form Vivillon and my Celebi.

I guess I could actually go pay for it right now since I do have some money, I just didn't have money yet.

It not Sep yet. Location Event Date

Worldwide 2014 February - 2014 September 30

For the first time since Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, an Event Celebi will be given out in the West. This Celebi will be given out to those who access the Pokemon Bank some time before September of 2014. Only one Celebi can be obtained per Nintendo Network ID.

If you happened to have the free trial and used it to store Pokemon but haven't actually paid for it yet now, are the stored Pokemon ok? o-o I didn't have too many valuable things in there. It was mostly just wonder trade Pokemon. But I did have a different-form Vivillon and my Celebi.

I guess I could actually go pay for it right now since I do have some money, I just didn't have money yet.

Haha yes XD I did the trial and shoved a LOT of mons in it, but then i got FEA and played that for /months/ without so much as glancing at pokemon, and it wouldnt let me buy bank without x/y in.

Eventually i paid for the bank, and thank arceus all the mons were still there |D

Haha yes XD I did the trial and shoved a LOT of mons in it, but then i got FEA and played that for /months/ without so much as glancing at pokemon, and it wouldnt let me buy bank without x/y in.

Eventually i paid for the bank, and thank arceus all the mons were still there |D

Ok I figured! I figured what it would do is, it won't let you actually access Bank to store or retrieve anything, or even receive any events that might be going on with it (though they've only had the Celebi event so far, they may eventually have other events for it).

Just wanted to clear it up! I didn't think Nintendo would actually let that happen, but I just wanted to be sure.

Haha yes xd.png I did the trial and shoved a LOT of mons in it, but then i got FEA and played that for /months/ without so much as glancing at pokemon, and it wouldnt let me buy bank without x/y in.

Huh, this sounds familiar

Though I paid for Bank a few days before I got FEA

Nice to know that though, I don't expect it'll effect me since I intend to keep Bank well-fed, but still good info to have just in case

It not Sep yet. Location Event Date

Worldwide 2014 February - 2014 September 30

For the first time since Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, an Event Celebi will be given out in the West. This Celebi will be given out to those who access the Pokemon Bank some time before September of 2014. Only one Celebi can be obtained per Nintendo Network ID.

No, it's not. HOWEVER, the free trial part of that event only ran until March. So, if people got the game AFTER the cut-off for the free trial, to get the Celebi, you'd need to actually BUY the Bank.

Finally got my perfect Gible, time to breed Follow Me Pachirisu. >:3

Edited by Lythiaren