7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

...I bought the bank. c: So I have Celebi finally(and I can switch Pokemon around easier).

Urgh. I'm having problems with Pokemon Y, because I'm so used to destroying NPCs with one attack. xd.png But I can only handle level 40 Pokemon at the most. Seriously. Gengar and Pinsir won't stop napping or hurting themselves, or just ignoring me as they get attacked. DX

...On a side note, Will-O-Wisp, Curse, and Leech Life are a wonderful combination. Because the opponent has to deal with burns, a life-draining curse, and me stealing their health. And Forest Curse is so far useless for me.

Anyone here have a spare female Vital Spirit Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire I could use for breeding purposes, preferably in an Ultra Ball? I'm having trouble meeting a person online so I can get HA access in their safari. Thanks!

Got one from an IRC c:

Edited by PieMaster

I found a Shiny Horsea after fishing for about forty-five minutes. I'm so excited, it's my first Shiny since Shiny Geodude in HeartGold.

Lyth, what makes your Gible perfect?

I found a Shiny Horsea after fishing for about forty-five minutes. I'm so excited, it's my first Shiny since Shiny Geodude in HeartGold.

IVs, most likely.

It might also be shiny, though I think it's mainly IVs/nature/moves and possibly even Pokeball.

For me, the perfect Pokemon would need IVs, nature, moves, pokeball, and gender. Competitively, that is. I guess gender and pokeball don't really matter for the battling, but they matter to me.

When it comes to the main game, I really don't care about IVs. I try to find ok natures, especially ones that fit a certain character I'm naming the Pokemon after. Gender and pokeball are more important in the main game, to me. I really like Dusk, Timer, Luxury, Dive, Cherish, and Moon Balls (though I can't get Moon Balls except through HG/SS). I just like how they look and like the colors and other special effects when the Pokemon pops out.

Dusk Balls are awesome if you have a Dark or Ghost pokemon. It just fits so well.

A Giratina-Origin coming out of one of those in X/Y would be absolutely perfect.

Dusk Balls are awesome if you have a Dark or Ghost pokemon. It just fits so well.

A Giratina-Origin coming out of one of those in X/Y would be absolutely perfect.

I always thought Luxury Balls looked best with Giratina's normal colors. c:

Usually 31/31/31/31/31/31 (or 31/0/31/31/31/31 for special attackers because I do not like confusion damage, also varies slightly if I'm breeding for HPs) with nature, ability, and four egg moves of choice which I may or may not keep through use, as I prefer breeding 4 egg moves on things to give myself options. Also, preferred gender (always female if I can help it, because she may later become a broodmother for 5IV giveaway presents) and a matching or otherwise appropriate pokeball (default would be Lux if I can't think of anything because they're snazzy).

In this case she's Jolly nature with Rough Skin in a great ball, and in terms of egg moves I've got Outrage, Iron Head, Rock Climb, and Double-Edge.

In other news I've also bred a perfect Pachirisu. 6IV, Impish, Volt Absorb, Premier Ball, Follow Me, Ion Deluge, Iron Tail, and Covet. I can now mimic the World Champion Pachi if I want, since the only egg move Se Jung Park put on his was Follow Me. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

How long did it take you to breed that Gible and that Pachi? Will you be battling with them in tourneys?

Gible took bloody weeks, I didn't even count how many eggs I just auto-released anything that had Sand Veil and/or clearly-not-right stats. Pachi took a couple days just to get the egg moves on because I kept getting females while I was egg chaining, then the rest went pretty quickly, partly because I was rapidly chucking any rejects that I could spot at a glance.

Strangely I don't actually use the pokemon I breed very often, I just like having them.

I just downloaded the patch

Eh it happened at least a month ago but I just now came back around the game. But I deleted the file out of anger / impatience. No need to worry I had 0 shiny(s) and I only played for entertainment.

I just downloaded the patch

Eh it happened at least a month ago but I just now came back around the game. But I deleted the file out of anger / impatience. No need to worry I had 0 shiny(s) and I only played for entertainment.

D: Oh no! Wish I had somehow told you about it before you had to do that ;n; Even if you didn't have anything super special, you still shouldn't have to do that D:

So I finally got my heracronite mega stone code. I went to the other gamestop in town (the one that's further away and out of my way), and the guy there was as nice as could be. Gave my niece and I codes without so much of a "preorder, buy stuff" out of him.

I'll definitely have to go back to that store for the codes for Shiny Mega Gengar and Diancie. So much more pleasant to deal with than the one on my way home from work.

I still think the codes are completely stupid. I'd much rather just go with wi-fi events. It's the easiest way to distribute, and then you don't get things like people trying to sell the codes (I have seen this, it's awful, the greed of people, cannot comprehend)

Someone traded me a Diancie at the anime convention yesterday! This makes me happy.

Can someone help me find a mareep with perfect speed IVs?

ive been catching all day with no luck.

Maybe find someone with a ditto friend safari? Then they'll always have 2 perfect IVs. Find one with perfect speed and breed it with Mareep while holding destiny knot.

(If you don't, I'll see if I can get one for you.)

I dont have access to a ditto safari sadly, so any help will be appreciated, whether you look for me or point me to a person that has a ditto safari.

If you have a female Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos you could just get any male Pokemon that can breed with them that has a perfect speed IV. If you have a Power Anklet, let the male hold that to pass down the speed IV to the Mareep.

I dont have access to a ditto safari sadly, so any help will be appreciated, whether you look for me or point me to a person that has a ditto safari.

I just fought one prick of a Ditto, and when I caught it, it had 4 perfect IVs. One of them was speed, by the way. Want it?

sure that'd be great. Are you looking for something in return?

No, I pretty much have all I need. (Heck, I've been hunting shinies for a friend of mine).

My FC is 2191 8123 7716.

Thank you very much I already have you so we must have traded before smile.gif

1693 0932 4178

Alright.

Mind if I get it to you in 15-20 minutes? I have dinner to eat right now. Sorry, ran out of time. (Can't get wifi in my kitchen)

(Editl I am assuming I traded to the right person. I can't say I remember you IGN unsure.gif )

Edited by Dragon_Arbock