7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Sometimes when I go on the iPad, I'm holding the 3DS stylus and I try to use it on the iPad before I realize that it doesn't work. xd.png

Gonna go hunt for stuff on the GTS shuts in case someone has something I need. I really want to have a Multi Battle too, but no one ever accepts battles in Paserby and and not enough people accept in acquaintances and friends.

Edit: I'm sick and tired of all these ridiculous offers on the GTS. I can't even get a Paras. A. STUPID. PARAS.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

^^ Just a friendly reminder to keep trade details to PM as to not clutter up the thread. Thanks guys!

Sometimes when I go on the iPad, I'm holding the 3DS stylus and I try to use it on the iPad before I realize that it doesn't work. xd.png

Gonna go hunt for stuff on the GTS shuts in case someone has something I need. I really want to have a Multi Battle too, but no one ever accepts battles in Paserby and and not enough people accept in acquaintances and friends.

Edit: I'm sick and tired of all these ridiculous offers on the GTS. I can't even get a Paras. A. STUPID. PARAS.

Let us have a multi battle soon! : D I like battling you~

Would you like a Paras? I can grab you one with Absol Magic.

Looks like another win for you, also. xd.png

Good game, you nearly KO'd my Gardevoir. It has bulk EVs though, so it survived quite a lot.

A paras would be nice happy.gif

And noted, thanks for the reminder!

Edit: Also, does anyone know a way to get a Smeargle with Dark Void?

Edit edit: Replying to offers of Pokemon is fine, right?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Edit: Also, does anyone know a way to get a Smeargle with Dark Void?

-puts hand up- I know how. It quite easy, actually....so long as you have a Darkrai/ Pokemon that knows Dark Void.

Finally got this Venusaur done and trained. Now I just need a way to use it :I

Oh, you just let it sketch Dark Void. *facepalms* I'm smart. Is anyone willing to get one for me? I need one but don't have a Darkrai's. All my Pokemon are easily obtainable though so I don't have much to trade for it...

Absol Breeding: 63 Absols. Sorting them soon...

If I had Darkrai, I'd love to, Silver. ^^'

Wow. GTS = Way for everyone to try to trade a Magikarp for a Arceus. x_x

Thanks for the reminder, Shiny Spice. ^^

EDIT: So many Absols. o_o

Edited by seacatsmew

Isn't Spore better for every situation not involving double battles? 100 accuracy is a hell of a thing.

Grass-types and Pokemon with Overcoat are immune to Spore but not to Dark Void.

I do prefer using Spore for the 100% accuracy, and there is a slight problem with Dark Void, too. Since it hits all opponents on the field (saying so in double/triple battles), if the foe you are targeting has Magic Bounce, well...guess what? Your current pokemon are now all asleep c:

Though I won't lie that i've used that trick on some of my opponents, too, who have set up a team that has a Darkrai set to be in the middle while in triple battles. I love watching them ragequit as they realise their mistake to use Dark Void on a Magic Bounce Xatu....

Team Preview though. I know what has Magic Bounce and what doesn't. Dark Void is really important to my strategy, and it's the only thing I can't get.

Spore is good too. 100 percent accuracy on a sleep status move is scary. Though, once it missed on my Kangashkhan that didn't have any evasion raises. O.O

Spore is good too. 100 percent accuracy on a sleep status move is scary. Though, once it missed on my Kangashkhan that didn't have any evasion raises. O.O

Every move (beside those that are said to "never miss") has a slight chance of missing. But if you need a Smeargle with Dark Void, I can get you one.

Ohh...

I was so confused >.<

That's be appreciated! smile.gif

If it's not too much to ask, could it also have Moody as an ability?

Ack. I'm gonna IV breed a Absol. I had 64 Absols, and now I'm giving up for now, because I want to IV breed one, first.

Oh. I released all my Absols but Silver. xd.png

Hmm, maybe I'll try to breed a 3-5 IV Absol with Super Luck and an egg move...

If it's not too much to ask, could it also have Moody as an ability?

Yes, it would. Mainly 'cause I don't have a safari with Smeargle in it >>

Oh, then just a regular ability is fine too. Is there any specific Pokemon you want? I might have something. I do have all the starters except for Chikorita and Tepig.

Hey, does anyone have an Enigma berry they'd be willing to part with? ;n; /needs to get one to start growing them in her game. idk what I can offer but I'll do my best!

I can give you one if you still need it! Just send me a PM when you're free to trade. smile.gif

That was unexpected.

I was breeding for IVs. What I got instead? A 2 IV Absol... With Justified. Absol's hidden ability. Well, not exactly what I wanted, but...

Oh, then just a regular ability is fine too. Is there any specific Pokemon you want? I might have something. I do have all the starters except for Chikorita and Tepig.

No, just any trade fodder will do. I have every 'mon you can get, so there's nothing I need. Anyway, I got the Smeargle with Dark Void.

I believe I have your friend code registered?

I don't know. But my friend code is in my sig, so just add that and tell me yours if you haven't. Thanks!

This person on passerby wanted to trade for my shiny Palkia.....with a shiny Charizard. AHAH. You'll have to do better than that, son.

This person on passerby wanted to trade for my shiny Palkia.....with a shiny Charizard. AHAH. You'll have to do better than that, son.

Is a level 2 0IV Scatterbug with a super common pattern Vivillon pattern good enough? :Y

But in all serious, I love shiny Palkia. Good thing I have the one from the event.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

That's a lot of work and I'm not buying the game again xd.png Oh well guess I'll stick with luck lol

Why would you have to buy the game again? Even if you don't have KeySAV (or you don't want to shuffle your boxes around to bruteforce your keys) you could always just trade eggs over to someone who does and have them check, or even do the Battle Video method.

I love Vivillons, just because they're adorable in the Amie. Their sound is a little annoying though. Plus I can't tell their expression that well. They're still cute though.

I've been t prying to get Lugia from the GTS, but I haven't been able to sad.gif

Nobody wants my stuff, it's too common.

If your pokemon are too common, you could IV breed and/or train. My 5IV reject Eevees have only failed to trade once ever, and they don't even have egg moves. A Japanese Xerneas can usually be traded for almost anything, and I've gotten those for Eevee! People have low tolerance for tedious tasks like IV breeding, EV training, and grinding. Offer Pokemon that are ready to go and they will gladly pay up.

Another option is to trade for some of the more obscure dex fill pokemon. Cottonee, Darumaka, Drilbur, Elgyem, Frillish, Tynamo, and Yamask can be bred for fantastic trade fodder, because they're transfer-only from Gen 5. Most people do their Pokedex filling in order, so by the time they reach the Gen 5 bankmon, they're so tired of spamming the GTS that they'll trade whatever is necessary. Elgyem tends to work best for this purpose, in fact, because it's the very last breedable bankmon. Again, capitalize on low tolerance for tedium.

Edited by Lythiaren

Ah! Thanks, Lythiaren! I do think I have an Beeheeyem somewhere, I can breed that. Though I don't have any patience so I can't do more EV training than necessary or breeding.

I have a single Tynamo that I transferred up XD

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph