7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

tbh I think they should've just renamed the item back to Exp. All to reduce confusion. Show of hands, who else tried to put it on a Pokemon when they first got it?

I didn't, because I had read about it beforehand. But I think even in the game they explain it to you right after they give it to you, and the item description also says it. It's also in the Key Items section, which can't be given to Pokemon. :P

The only reason I level for the E4 is because I like blowing them away with powerful Pokemon. I do NOT like my Pokemon fainting or getting badly hurt.

I do NOT like my Pokemon fainting or getting badly hurt.

*highfive*

I soft reset when my pokemon faint because I love them :(

*highfive*

I soft reset when my pokemon faint because I love them :(

Yup, so do I, unless I haven't saved in a while :c Sometimes I still do it and just live with having to do lots of stuff over again. I try to save before all major battles. Sometimes even before regular trainer battles! XD

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Hey, quick question- would anyone like a Monferno-Ivysaur duo? I know this sounds stupid to the online-battling crowd, but they're not shiny or competetively bred or anything. They're best for someone who just likes them for what they are. I can level them up or give them Pokerus and/or berries if desired. The Ivysaur (level 21) is Calm and the Monferno (level 24) is Jolly and knows Thunderpunch.

I've been looking to find a trainer for them, but they're friends and I would rather not separate them, which is why I didn't use Wonder Trade or the GTS. They're free to a good home if anyone knows someone who might be interested.

Edited by Athkore

Hey, quick question- would anyone like a Monferno-Ivysaur duo? I know this sounds stupid to the online-battling crowd, but they're not shiny or competetively bred or anything. They're best for someone who just likes them for what they are. I can level them up or give them Pokerus and/or berries if desired. The Ivysaur (level 21) is Calm and the Monferno (level 24) is Jolly and knows Thunderpunch.

I've been looking to find a trainer for them, but they're friends and I would rather not separate them, which is why I didn't use Wonder Trade or the GTS. They're free to a good home if anyone knows someone who might be interested.

I could take them :> They might not be good for the competitive circuit, but I'm barely involved in that, and they could make a fun duo for the battle maison and stuff!

Edited by Dr. Paine

I could take them :> They might not be good for the competitive circuit, but I'm barely involved in that, and they could make a fun duo for the battle maison and stuff!

That would be an awesome idea! I bet they'd make a great Double Battle duo, especially if one of them knew Sunny Day.

I'll send them right over if you'd like them, or if you want them later on just send me a PM. (I can't remember if we added each other or not- I did add your FC when everyone was exchanging friend codes a while back, but I'm not sure if it's still there.)

That would be an awesome idea! I bet they'd make a great Double Battle duo, especially if one of them knew Sunny Day.

I'll send them right over if you'd like them, or if you want them later on just send me a PM. (I can't remember if we added each other or not- I did add your FC when everyone was exchanging friend codes a while back, but I'm not sure if it's still there.)

I can trade now ^^ I'll add your code, mine (if needed) is 4828-5443-5448 smile.gif

ETA: Added!

Edited by Dr. Paine

I can trade now ^^ I'll add your code, mine (if needed) is 4828-5443-5448 smile.gif

ETA: Added!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you- had to leave for chores. I think I went online just as you signed off.

Added, and ready to trade whenever you are!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you- had to leave for chores. I think I went online just as you signed off.

Added, and ready to trade whenever you are!

Thanks a lot (and for the berries)! ^^ I'll start working out a plan for them soon... if I can be not-dead from heat xd.png

Thanks a lot (and for the berries)! ^^ I'll start working out a plan for them soon... if I can be not-dead from heat xd.png

You're welcome- and thank you for giving them a home. smile.gif Also, thank you for the awesome Liepard and Torchic!

That duo is good, but just watch out for Psychic moves tongue.gif

Oh yeah, that is a good point... I should've thought of that. Maybe some Payapa berries are in order...

For the first time since Gold/Silver, I've decided to try to complete my Pokedex.

It's a very slow process because I haven't been catching 'mons along the way and I also haven't transferred any from past games yet.

I've been Wonder Trading things away once I evolve them, but I decided to see if anyone here wants them for their dex. Keep in mind, these aren't specially bred or anything.

For now, I have one of each of the following:

Hydreigon, Chandelure, Heliolisk, Ledian, Vespiquen, and Delcatty.

If anyone wants, PM me with your friend code. Mine's in my sig. You can trade anything for them.

I won't be able to respond until tomorrow, though.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of Wonder Trading recently. Out of curiosity, what's everyone's favourite/best trade so far?

I haven't gotten anything too interesting yet, so mine so far might be a Boldore that evolved into Gigalith. I like receiving 'mons that evolve that evolve through trading. :3

Also a passerby wanted an ocean Vivillon...he traded me a shiny meadow Vivillon for it. o-o

Also I've been thinking about getting into competitive. I've never done so in the past. Thought I'd give it a shot a bit further down the road. [/longpost]

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of Wonder Trading recently.  Out of curiosity, what's everyone's favourite/best trade so far?

I haven't gotten anything too interesting yet, so mine so far might be a Boldore that evolved into Gigalith.  I like receiving 'mons that evolve that evolve through trading.  :3

I got a Level 70 Japanese Zygarde in X and a Level 50 Italian Shiny Kalos Mawile in Y. Also, prior generation starters are good too. Even though I have all the Gen one starters. {Since I have both X & Y, I played the games through until I could get them from Sycamore and then traded to one cartridge. And then, once I got 5 starters onto one cart, I played a final time and traded two back to the cart they came from. Different trainer IDs, of course, but ...}

EDIT - Had to correct a word

Edited by RicFule

It the 13 for me and I no Mystery Gift. Why? My time is zone is GMT +10.

What Mystery Gift are you looking for? I don't see any that would be available for the possible area you're in. The only thing that's currently being distributed is Pokeball pattern Vivillon, and UK and Australia won't get those until the end of the month (29th)

This one HERACROSS AND PINSIR WITH MEGA STONES

Location Event Date

Worldwide 2014 August 13 - 2014 September 17

For a short time, a Heracross will be distributed through the internet to owners of Pokemon X, and a Pinsir will be given to owners of Pokemon Y. Heracross can exclusively be found in the wild within Pokemon Y and Pinsir in Pokemon X.

Both Pokemon will be at Level 50 and have the Adamant Nature. Their move sets are below.

To get Heracross of Pinsir:

Connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet.

Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.

Select Receive Gift, then Yes.

Select Get Via Internet, then Yes.

Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive your Pokemon.

This one HERACROSS AND PINSIR WITH MEGA STONES

Location Event Date

Worldwide 2014 August 13 - 2014 September 17

For a short time, a Heracross will be distributed through the internet to owners of Pokemon X, and a Pinsir will be given to owners of Pokemon Y. Heracross can exclusively be found in the wild within Pokemon Y and Pinsir in Pokemon X.

Both Pokemon will be at Level 50 and have the Adamant Nature. Their move sets are below.

To get Heracross of Pinsir:

Connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet.

Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.

Select Receive Gift, then Yes.

Select Get Via Internet, then Yes.

Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive your Pokemon.

Where did you find that information? All I've seen on the event is that it's supposed to be US/North America.

Oh, that's the other thing. I didn't think it was worldwide, or at least not yet. o.o I had only seen it for North America. I also saw something else about Canada and Latin America being able to get it in September.

Serebii says otherwise:

It has been confirmed through an advert in Nat Geo magazine that two special events are coming to North America. These events are based on Mega Evolutions. First, from August 13th to September 17th, you will be able to download Heracross or Pinsir to your X & Y games over the Internet. In addition to that, if you go to Gamestop stores from August 18th to August 31st, you'll be able to receive a special serial code to download the Heracronite or Pinsirite Mega Stones. We'll provide full details on this event as it comes, including if it is in other regions.
Following the reveal of the Heracross and Pinsir events announced for North America on Friday, some clarification has come on the Pokémon Global Link. If you are located in Canada or Latin America, have your Pokémon Trainer Club location listed as Canada and have opted in to the official news letter, then in September, you will receive the Mega Stone serial codes through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter. As with the United States, who get it in Gamestop stores, you will get Heracronite in Pokémon X, and Pinsirite in Pokémon Y. We'll bring more on this, including details when the Serial Code is being distributed, as soon as possible

Here's the event pages for Pinsir and Heracross

Bulbapedia also has information here and here

From what that second Bulba link says, it seems like it's still technically "worldwide" but you need to be signed up for the newletter or something?

Serebii says otherwise:

Here's the event pages for Pinsir and Heracross

Bulbapedia also has information here and here

From what that second Bulba link says, it seems like it's still technically "worldwide" but you need to be signed up for the newletter or something?

I was look forward to it. It not worldwide. They need to stop say thing are worldwide when they are not. I have been sick as dogs and is would made me happy. They are lire and here pants are on fire.

I was look forward to it. It not worldwide. They need to stop say thing are worldwide when they are not. I have been sick as dogs and is would made me happy. They are lire and here pants are on fire.

It's not really that good anyway. No item, no special moves. Both pokemon are sent out with moves they should already know if you caught them in the wild. {Even though you can't catch a Level 50 in the games you are able to download them to. Level 30? Yeah. IF you have a Friend Safari with them inside.}

EDIT - Spelling

Edited by RicFule

It's not really that good anyway.  No item, no special moves.  Both pokemon are sent out with moves they should already know if you caught them in the wild.  {Even though you can't catch a Level 50 in the games you are able to download them to.  Level 30?  Yeah.  IF you have a Friend Safari with them inside.}

EDIT - Spelling

I do not have many friend safari at right now I am still look for more.

Edited by Remy400