7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Nattie might be able to take it if she can get in and boost first, but I don't think I have anything that can really do it. I guess Eggy could Rice Beam it before it gets enough boosts? Hmm... I'll think of something, eventually

By the time Nattie would be able to do that, Sigilyph would get a boost off... and that would spell trouble anyways. Key can be kinda hard to not get a boost go through, but it's been done. Sad thing, the ruin-guarder didn't go down either.

Heh, but he's deinitely my most favorite pokemon now. Well, was before but the fact that I can use him makes me happy smile.gif Just like Lanturn... who I still need to fix the EVs again for.... and maybe a few others too since the new EV spread isn't exactly what I'd like.

I just don't have a good stallbreaker. I usually rely on having already boosted to smash through my opponent's team, or my own stall

I also really love recovery tongue.gif Every Pokemon I have that can learn a recovery move has that move

I guess I need to- AUGH. I just remembered, Tyranitar has Chip Away. I should have tried that >_<

i actually just started my save on x a few days ago. ;v;

a few friends helped me get started and gave me some pokes so i won't have any trouble i don't think.

i noticed that money's an issue with this game. with all my other pokemon games i usually have enough to buy whatever i wanted but now i can barely afford a few paralyze heals + antidotes?? plus there's cute fashion i wanna buy hnnnghgh!!

it's kind of overwhelming with all the new features like pokemon amie and super training but i'm getting the hang of it.

also my friend said she completed in 1 day when she was sick and i was kind of doubtful but now playing it the routes between towns are so small that i believe her haha

I'm pleasantly surprised this person hasn't quit yet.... he's not locked into a stalemate like I am.... but yet he continues to try and stall me out xd.png which wont work

i noticed that money's an issue with this game. with all my other pokemon games i usually have enough to buy whatever i wanted but now i can barely afford a few paralyze heals + antidotes?? plus there's cute fashion i wanna buy hnnnghgh!!

Once you get to Coumarine, there's a stand in the first section of the city that sells the Luck Incense, which doubles the prize money you get from a battle as long as the holder participated. It's a bit expensive at first (9,600 yen) but once you battle enough people it is a big help. I've never had a money problem and this is probably why.

You can also get the amulet coin at Parfum Palace to increase money. Ie never had trouble with money, though, even without the coin or incense.

Aron is the last one I need for my team. It needs to be adamant and male, and once I get him I can finally start EV training.

I only had trouble with money because I have a tendency to buy out the clothing stores. Makes for a very tiny purse (Even though the purses aren't really all that small tongue.gif )

Yeah, I don't have an issue with money, with or without the amulet coin. Maybe in the very very beginning, yes...because...fashion. =_=

I only have 600,000-something right now, and I have yet to purchase all the TMs. But I really never buy anything anymore, that's all I might need. We mostly just breed and battle lately

I feel bad for the person I just battled.... I forgot I had a b unch of usless pokemon in my party (and my battle box apparently) and so when we started I was like "crap" but my useless stunkfish spammed yawn and muddy water xd.png and pain split.... they quit after half their team was yawned to death and this fish still wasn't dead (though paint split continued to heal them....)

xd.png That's great. Like when Kleo used to crush all the fairies I fought, those which should have smashed her

My team is now once again my team xd.png and the battle box is debatable.... poor person... I honestly didn't expect the fish to survive all those hits xd.png

Mystic, did I battle you with a shiny stunkfish and a bunch of randomly assorted pokemon?

person's name was Rita... had PLZ ZEKROM on the message thing with boxed smiles...

I just finished a free-battle and clearly wiped their team.... they quit right before the screen changed to who won or lost.... and it went straight to "do you want to battle again?" ....so does that mean I still get the point for winning?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

No, that wasn't me. I think I was battling with MasterWeavile. Losing horribly, but I didn't quit, it just said it lost connection with the opponent.

Is the luck incense and amulet coin stackable? o:

Yes they are Haze smile.gif

so is repeatedly switching out and putting a pokemon back in with Amulet Coin... to an extent.

and ok Mystic smile.gif even if it was you I'd still feel bad since I didn't have the right pokemon...

and if anyone wants to battle me, go ahead smile.gif I'll happily accept if I can.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

@Mystic

It's fine, I figured as much happy.gif

@DH

I concede defeat. There was no amount of luck involved in that battle that could have changed its course. Even if I hadn't been frozen, I shoulda used Pursuit instead. I lost on miscalculations instead of luck for once (I should have left Abby in to Sucker Punch you down low instead of trying to set up on you with Maddy, I figured she could KO you if you were unlucky and didn't paralyze her)

EDIT: Aw yeah, works without setup: 2EXW-WWWW-WWW5-4QKP

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I had a couple of mispokemonclicks too (I didn't set the order right for one... i was going to switch first and second around but forgot to xd.png ) and then I forgot Abby had Sucker Punch.... but I still had Tentacruel to take you if Lanty didn't xd.png (which wouldn't've been much help.... I need to get them back to their old EV spread.... they were so much better!!!)

But good battle Master smile.gif I was more so testing out Zork than bothering with him much if you were wondering. He's on my "need but dont need" list....

I spotted Zoroark right off. Had to find a way to transition to Tyranitar without losing anything tongue.gif

I didn't want Zork first xd.png I never want Zork first.... and for some reason I forgot to switch him and Charzy around but it worked out since Charzy ended up "being there" anyway xd.png I was so confused for a second xd.png