7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'd be willing to draw something for Shinies, but i'm afraid my artwork isn't anywhere near good. xd.png (And I mostly draw animals/creatures)

Egg 71, male modest Larvesta. Exactly 10 eggs from when I got the shiny. Next is male adamant Machop!

I couldn't draw even if my life depended on it. I like to hatch/catch my own shinys anyway.

I'm not bad either, for the record tongue.gif

Okay, so you don't need this Vivillon Ultra? (That's good, I don't want to share from my elegant hordes)

Machop is... Human-like, lemme see if I've got anything in that group that's Adamant ^^

No, I don't need it. Good thing you don't mind keeping it, 'cause I'd feel bad if I didn't receive it otherwise, because you took the time to go through your boxes.

I'm hatching the first batch of Machop right now. Since it's only the first batch I'll probably end up needing a human-like adamant pokemon.

Edit: I hatched the right Machop in the first batch.

Edited by Ultra

In particular I am looking for an OC x Canon pairing of mine, but the demanded Canon Character is very difficult and has many mecha on it...

That's why I do hand-picks... I don't want to disappoint artists, but even I am overburdened with that canon character. That's why I am picky.

Edited by Aurora-Silver

It'd be fine, it didn't take me long to find. I have a million things in the Bug egg group (Well, basically I have like fifteen Elegant Vivillon and I figured one of them had to have the right nature tongue.gif)

That's good, 'cause I have nothing to give from that group

Lemme know if you ever need anything else for natures ^^ Oh, and I have a bunch of 5IV Scyther if you need any for breeding, I'd be happy to share (I also have 4IV Absol and Mismagius) I kind of need to get rid of them, I don't want to delete them, I don't want them to rot, and I don't have time for Wonder Trade ATM

speaking of, anyone want a release the Scatterbug day? (Or something liek that) Like with Zubat and Magikarp. I would love that, so much patterns

A 5IV Scyther would be great! I'd probably need one in the future.

I have three more left to breed:

Misdreavus, Modest

Aron, Adamant

Feebas, Modest

So the 4IV Mismagius would be great, too.

You wanna PM me your code real quick while I figure out which ones have good IVs?

EDIT: I am a derp, they are Misdreavus tongue.gif (Not that it matters much)

EDIT 2: Actually, checking them, I forgot, they have a 30 in Sp. Attack, not a 31 (And I can't find any 4IV ones, I may have traded all of those already dry.gif)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

OMG, I just realized that Flareon can have Guts. Too bad it can't be burned, but with all the recoil I doubt it'd last long anywhales. I must now make a Guts Flareon

ATM I'm thinking:

Adamant

Toxic Orb

Flare Blitz

Facade

Wish

Flame Charge/Protect/Yawn

252HP/252Atk/4Spd

Unfortunately, Flareon is pretty slow, so I have a feeling that I'll have to get really good at Wish if I want to actually KO anything that's not weak to Flare Blitz

Master: Somewhere while i was gone I figured out that i'm somehow better at triple battles than normal ones xd.png but not by much. I really just challeneged you like that 1) to see if you were up for it and 2) to see how things were since I literally hadn't been able to touch the game for my entire trip. I was curious to see if you changed anything or if I just magically discovered some weird trick (which i didn't- that I know of) while not playing pokemon.

I enjoyed the battle as always though Master smile.gif hopefully I'll eventually be able to find time to properly redo the EVs of my team and find higher IV ones too (they're all at 1 or 2IVs at the moment... and the ditto isn't helpful). But I'm not really concenred about that xd.png

I've hatched 91 Misdreavus eggs, not a single modest female in the batch. So I'm pushing Misdreavus last and doing Feebas now.

Edit: My Feebas from wonder trade has nearly full IVs in HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense!

Edited by Ultra

@Ultra I can give you a modest misdreavus since i have over 200 of them >.<

Shiny pokemon hate me lol

I've hatched 91 Misdreavus eggs, not a single modest female in the batch. So I'm pushing Misdreavus last and doing Feebas now.

Edit: My Feebas from wonder trade has nearly full IVs in HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense!

If you get a parent that has modest nature and give them an everstone, it'll give you a 100% chance of passing on the nature to the baby. Reason why I have 50+ Pawniard that all have Adamant nature sitting in my boxes/

@Ultra I can give you a modest misdreavus since i have over 200 of them >.<

Shiny pokemon hate me lol

Thanks! Could I have a male one, if possible? I'd like to breed it to a good IV female. FC is in signature.

@Tazzay: I'm completely clueless when it comes to egg groups >.< so using an everstone to transfer natures would be a hassle with figuring out egg groups, unless I'd breed it with it's own species.

Edited by Ultra

@DH

Natalie says hi, as well as several much ruder things that I shant repeat (I'm working on my Pokemon's personalities now tongue.gif)

I had literally just finished training Nattie and was coming on to see if there was anyone to test her on. You have no idea how glad I was to see you there (And you should be very glad you could not hear me)

I'm thinking about making Maddy 3.0, but I can't think of another name that can shorten to Maddy, and I'm not shore about coverage. But she'll get much better base stats than Madison, though double Stealth Rock weakness is a major downside...

I am worst at doubles and best at rotation, though I'm not really good at triples either. I mostly got lucky there, with you Scalding Abby instead of Tyranitar (Burn would have been the worst. Focus Blast? I knew she could tank it c: )

That Zoroark, damn. You keep fooling me. One of these days it'll cost me the battle

I think Ima go all out finishing my team, before flipping over and working on Kyra's. Then I think I'll roll for Aerix (Eventually I'll find a character that needs a shiny Inkay and I'll get back to those)

@Ultra

You should just look 'em up on Serebii

I really should train up that Zoroark as I think I may keep it anyways. I need a goodish Dark type....

plus I have a few other pokes to redo still and to sort out of I shall keep Lanturn... ....as well as the crocodileofdoom (who used to be that way in Black but not here....) I may breed for a better Lanturn actually, since mine's got horrible Sp. Atk. IV (the dude said it couldn't even scratch something with that.... but Lanty's done quite well, though I'd hate the see what menace it can be with a proper one xd.png )

xd.png Its got a zero Sp. Attack IV?

Zoroark is a good choice if you want a fast Dark type

I'm gonna work on my Tentacruel next, then I gotta pick a Toxistaller to round out my team. Deciding on a moveset for Tentacruel, wish it got Baton Pass

EDIT: And possibubbly work on Maddy 3.0, though I have an RP character that would mostly use Fire, Fighting, and Ground types, so I may give her to him

My Tentacruel is probably the best thing that ever happened to my team xd.png and he's just a standin for my other Tentacruel that I need to get... no one will get past him then *laughs evily*

But yeah, Lanty doesn't have Sp Atk at all xd.png but for not having it, he's done reeaaally well at taking down Legends even.... which makes people angry. it makes me laugh.

That's just great. And no wonder he did so little to Charles with Ice Beam (Actually, Charles takes more damage from nonmega non-boosted Gyrados's Waterfalls than Y Charizard's Flamethrowers, so yeah)

I almost hit Charles with a T-bolt just for lulz on my part. Wanted to see if it'd paralyze him xd.png but having a Lanty that actually has good stats will be fun to see working properly.

heeheh I'm excited now if this'll work out well. Especially if I can get my friend to give me my Tentacruel back that I need... since he did say he wasn't going to use it...

If it had Thunder then that would have been worth a shot, Thunderbolt can't be relied on for Paralysis (Unless you'll lose if it Paralyzes you, then it's a near guarantee)

I'm excited that my team is almost complete. Eeeeeeeeee...

Sometimes I feel guilty that I have 3 legendary pokemon on my team. But I <3 them so much. Besides, they are still OU/UU so why should it matter...