7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I've seen 716 Pokemon and the only ones I'm missing is Darkrai and shaymin but I thought you didn't have to see those to get the shiny charm since they are event Pokemon really confused if someone could help me out that would be amazing :/

Nevermind I figured out you have to catch them all lol hearts a little crushed since I need a little under 200 >.<

This might be a little harder since Pokebank came out, but i'll tell you what I did to fill up the Pokedex.

Get an unobtainable Pokemon (I used Glameow). Breed that Pokemon constantly. Every time an egg hatches, put that Pokemon on the GTS with a trade for the Pokemon you need. Focus on final evolutions so you can just breed the pre-evolutions. By the time the next egg hatches, the trade will almost always be completed already. Keep doing this until you've got them all. Remember, you don't need the Event Pokemon (Celebi, Vicini, Genesect, etc). Although, please note that this might not work as well since I did this when the Pokebank wasn't out and the unobtainables were really rare.

If there's anything specific you need, let me know! I'll see if I can breed you up anything. :3

Edited by MysticTiger

@DH

Blame TPP and their damned Helix Fossil :/

Admitedly, I've watched that.... when I had absolutely nothing better to do and was completely bored. I only watched it for two minutes.... and messed up a few things in the process smile.gif

Never went back.

But, good news, my second choice for a switcher might be a keeper instead of Zoroark.... but it needs more tests.

I watched it for thirty seconds. It was such a mess I just couldn't see the point. The Helix Fossil thing is actually kinda funny though tongue.gif

Ok, DH, ready to battle when you are. (Though I don't think you added me yet)

I'm slowly completing the dex. I've still got a bunch of Pokemon to breed, but I'm almost at halfway with legend dex entries.

So... I totally swept a team with just my Krookodile xd.png and a few other videos I'll share I've gotten a bit lucky on... but not exactly. I knew what I was doing.

Sweeped:

BH7W-WWWW-WWW5-UZFU (Krookodile)

HBGG-WWWW-WWW5-UZFL (Sygil did his job again)

ACHG-WWWW-WWW5-UZFQ

Couple lucky ones:

EKZG-WWWW-WWW5-UZH9

5SPG-WWWW-WWW5-ULW6

LVSW-WWWW-WWW5-ULWW

AP2G-WWWW-WWW5-UL24

Extras:

8VPW-WWWW-WWW5-UL28 (he quit on me)

G3LW-WWWW-WWW5-UL2F

H8CW-WWWW-WWW5-PD5L

And yeah, so that's... figured i'd share those with you in case anyone was interested.

@Sailing: They're battle video codes that you type into your Vs Recorder in the "search for codes" function.

@Sailing: They're battle video codes that you type into your Vs Recorder in the "search for codes" function.

And how does one do that, exactly?

When I bring up my Vs Recorder it just shows my battle videos and no options.

And how does one do that, exactly?

When I bring up my Vs Recorder it just shows my battle videos and no options.

You need to connect your game to the Internet first. Then, when you use your VS Recorder, you should see the "search for codes" function.

......I knew that >>"

I should train my team to lv.100 through the E4 and get some money while i'm at it. Saves me from losing when in a battle where there isn't set levels...

......I knew that >>"

I should train my team to lv.100 through the E4 and get some money while i'm at it. Saves me from losing when in a battle where there isn't set levels...

Well, to be honest, I didn't figure that out for a while too. >_>

Anyway, I find that training in Restaurant Le Wow is a faster way to gain levels. Just equip Lucky Egg to the Pokemon you wanna train, use the EXP O-power, select the triple battles option and you're good to go! You can also make lots of profits at Restaurant Le Wow too. smile.gif

MBKG-WWWW-WWW5-UV6R

Basically swept their team with my Kangaskhan. Big Mama isn't the mama to mess with.

Mega Kanga? (Can't watch ATM) Yeah, there's a reason it's an Uber

I basically resent any battle I lose because my opponent had a mega Kangaskhan, you basically have to have a set counter for it or you'll lose half your team. Mega Kanga is harder to take down than Y Mewtwo (at least for me)

So is a Mega Houndoom with its Solar power+ Life Orb in the sunshine. Hits harder than mega Gengar.

Of course, if could hold a life orb.

Edited by Tazzay

I have yet to encounter one of those, sounds interesting. Though you have to have sunshine in the first place, so it doesn't work all on it's own (Unless you're running Sunny Day, which gives your opponent a chance to switch, or a free hit) Mega Gengar has yet to be a problem for me, but I haven't seen very many yet

Apparently it's because mega Gengar is banned from VGC's or something like that?

Also I keep typing "gender" instead of "gengar". Why.

I really hate the Smogon classifications. The only Pokémon I will ever consider übers (umlauts all the way!) are legendaries. I feel like they just ban any strong Pokémon, which can make the game really boring.

The majority of legends aren't even Ubers. And I certainly agree with the bans of Speed Boost Blaziken and mega Kanga. Though with Talonflame about, Blaziken has been slowed a bit (Bad puns. But seriously, Talonflame is basically Blaziken's only counter)

With priority Brave bird and choice scarf? It sure is a good counter for Speed boost Blaziken.

It is the best, and basically only, counter. I have been lucky. I have yet to encounter someone who actually knows how to use their Blaziken, most people just try to Overheat me with it

My Krookodile usually can take down a Mega Kanga.... or help dent it tremedously with Brick Break.

Mega Gengar dies by Lanturn in my team... or Krookodile... depending. So does Y Mewtwo nowadays.

Mega Houndoom is annoying. But dead, with Krookodile if it doesn't have Drought up from Ninetails... otherwise I'm dead basically thanks to Heat Waves killing everything off and Solar Beams rounding out the rest. Poor Charzy can't make too much of a dent in one of them... or at least the two I've fought. But that was before I had my team fixed up... so maybe he can now *shrugs*

Anywho, Mega Kanga and Mega Gengar should, if not already, be banned. Mega Houndoom might also be there.... sometimes.... but Mega Blaziken never was a problem for me. Ever. Even with Speed Boost.

But the battles I ever have with Mega Kanga... I dread... it really is highly broken that way.

Mega Blaziken is actually worse than regular Blaziken

Mega Kangaskhan is the worst. And I admit that I write off anyone that uses it. There is absolutely no challenge to it and barely any strategy. At least most other Ubers require work to make them so hard to take down