7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

It's fine sharing friend codes, so long as you ask the other person if is alright to add them.

In other news, mega Kangaskhan is a beast.

I think Mega Kangaskhan Jr is more appropriate. Nothing about the mother changes but the baby gets bigger & pops out of the pocket.

Also, if anyone would like to share their FC with me, you can PM me if you'd rather not post it. I'll send mine in return.

I think Mega Kangaskhan Jr is more appropriate. Nothing about the mother changes but the baby gets bigger & pops out of the pocket.

I'm talking more battle-wise than design-wise. I dislike all of the designs, to be honest. The only thing I like about megas is their performance in battle.

Edited by Tazzay

It's fine sharing friend codes, so long as you ask the other person if is alright to add them.

In other news, mega Kangaskhan is a beast.

Never got to try one as I don't have one. Dx

I just got a Shiny Floatzel in the Friend Safari from one of my irl friends. biggrin.gif First shiny I've ever caught on X. :3

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Never got to try one as I don't have one. Dx

me neither tongue.gif i only have blazikenite abomasite and mewtwoite

me neither tongue.gif i only have blazikenite abomasite and mewtwoite

Oh no I got all the stones just not the pokemon for some of them.

I've got all of the mega stones, besides Houndoomnite and Aggronite, which I would very willingly trade a shiny or two for.

The megas that I really will say I hate is mega Mewtwo X and Y. It was already an OP legendary, and they just went ahead and made it even more OP. I don't think legendaries should get megas, they're strong enough as is.

I've had more than enough battles which results in my opponent boasting about their victory when they used mega Mewtwo. It irks me to no end.

Yeah they seem to be running the same one over and over again. I get they are sacrificing power and all that for fun games but they need to really upgrade it at this point or they wont be around much longer.

The Wii U IS the upgrade. The Wii wasn't even capable of outputting HD... the problem is that Nintendo upgraded to a system comparable to PS3 and 360 just as they were moving on.

The Wii U IS the upgrade. The Wii wasn't even capable of outputting HD... the problem is that Nintendo upgraded to a system comparable to PS3 and 360 just as they were moving on.

Alright but still I think they needed a different system entirely instead of a Wii U. The Wii U tablet could have been for the Wii.

I don't see a difference in graphics though but maybe that's because I haven't seen one myself.

Mega Mewtwo X and Y. It was already an OP legendary, and they just went ahead and made it even more OP. I don't think legendaries should get megas, they're strong enough as is.

What I think they should do is give mega forms to other pokemon in different tiers so they can actually join the next tier up because of the mega.

I just found

D:

The releasing thing I get, that's kind of what I assumed it was anywhales (And why I hate releasing them) But the part about withdrawing them?! My poor, poor, cloned Millie ;n;

I prefer my own theory. I thiiiiiiiink I posted it earlier, but idk.

Basically, Pokémon are never in their Pokéballs, save their initial capture. Rather, when they are originally caught, the Pokéball tags them with something that has teleporting technology. The data of the Pokémon that corresponds with the tag is then stored in the Pokéball. Since a Pokéball can only store one Pokémon at a time, trainers usually have two of each, so that they can have one to use to catch Pokémon, and one with a Pokémon's tag data stored in it. When one purchases Pokéballs, they are not actually buying the balls themselves, but rather more tags to put inside the Pokéball. When a Pokémon is caught, they have to be fully willing to commit to the training lifestyle. Most are eager to do so because trainers help Pokémon become stronger. When not in the party, Pokémon roam the wild like usual. However, when they are, the tag vibrates a few times to let them know that they may be teleported into battle soon. They then know to stop any activities that would be awkward to be instantly teleported out of and prepare for battle. Cloning is possible through trading and action replays because, by abusing the computer system, a Pokémon's tag's data can be duplicated, and if two trainers try to use the Pokémon at the same time, the Pokémon gets cloned. The Pokémon is only actually cloned if people try to use it in battle at the same time--other than that, it's just duplicate information that allows the Pokémon to be called upon by multiple trainers. Being cloned is not usually looked upon in bright light, however, because the process has been known to cause a Pokémon to die *coughemeraldcloningcough* Pokémon don't actually forget moves, but rather, they are simply limited to four by the official battle rules of the Pokémon League that most trainers follow. However, these moves are not allowed to be spontaneously changed unless a Pokémon discovers a new attack (learns a new move), or the trainer visits certain league-certified move tutors.

I prefer my headcanon because it isn't aaaaaaas dark, but theirs is still interesting c:

Mega Mewtwo should never have Psystrike. And it shouldn't be allowed to be as fast as it is.

Edited by Ashywolf

@Pie

I like the anime version best really. Not overly complex or dark. However, going by the assumption that Pokemon are literally stored as data in your PC, Proto's makes perfect sense. I usually think of Pokeballs as kind of like flash drives or CDs (or floppies >_<)

Also, your theory doesn't account for different Pokeball types. Why do some Pokeballs have different designs and effects if you always carry the same two?

As with Clauncher and Goomy, same happened with Larvesta. Random shiny while hatching for a correct nature.

I think this is my 11th set of five eggs I've hatched...

D: Some people have all the luck. I suppose I should get back to breeding Inkay, but I have to get this Ability Urge first (And train Natalie once I flip her ability)

I wish I had a little luck in natures. I'm not going to go beyond 100 eggs for this, I just hatched egg 61.

Took me equally many Absol to get a Jolly/Adamant nature (ended up with Jolly) as it did to get a 6IV *Shrugs*

What nature did you need and on what? I might have a male something with the right nature in the same egg group you can have

i want shinys but its sooo difficult xd.png. ive only owned like 6 shinys (if i count evolved ones as one pokemon) one of which i found out the new system believes is a hack and therefore couldnt have on my game (venasaur) my others have been hoot-hoot/noctowl , denenne , inkay/malamar , porygon-z , corsola unless we wanna count red gyarados then its 7 and ive seen a shiny vigoroth in the wild but it was when i had a traveling partner in the game and the npc knocked it out. im tryin to breed for them but failing epicly xd.png

I need a male modest Larvesta, IVs don't matter at this point.

I've only owned 4 shinies: Clauncher, Goomy, Larvesta, and Ho-Oh.

Alright, I'll check my boxes a bit later for ya, if you haven't got one by then and I have something Modest in Larvesta's egg group, you may have it ^^

I have many Shiny Pokémon I am willed to trade, but only for Art, since my dex is full.

My list will be updated permanently.

But you have to give me an example of your art skills. I won't gift them :C

Ooh, for art? I'd be willing to try that. Though I'm not the best artist. Anything in particular you were looking for? I'm restricted to pencils (and don't have a very large variety of colored ones either) But I'd be glad to try something (hell, I'd be happy to just draw something for you, though getting something in return might motivate me better)

I don't have a DA account though, so we'd need to speak via PM on here