7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Lol. I knew Tyranitar could tank one Low Kick and likely a NVE special attack, so I just have to get you to use Night Daze for my switch in tongue.gif

Phf, I don't plan on downing your T-tar with a Low Kick. That'd be trivial. But I do like stalling him out with a burn or poison.... that was fun xd.png

Ah, but DH, I was expecting you to Burn her much sooner. Instead you allowed her to take down your Sigilyph (Which is capable of crushing my entire team virtually on its own)

I honestly got really bored by just constantly roosting... so I figured I'd switch it up and not sweep your team by stalling or just sweeping with the attack... and it seemed to have worked in my favor for that point in time. I did not expect to free Nattie.... not one bit. Just hoped to be able to scare you a bit so Lanty could pull off a Thunder xd.png

wow i finally found a shiny in the GTS that i could afford it was a non kalos bred shiny foongus (traded a regular muk for it) which i promptly evolved xd.png and its staying with me lol

my first time in wonder trade got me a japanese porygon. would anyone say that's good?? o:

also all these money techniques are really helpful thanks guys!! u 7 u

does anyone have a deoxys they wouldn't mind letting me borrow for dex completion? Q~Q

I do. Unfortunately, I can't get on my 3DS ATM, so I can't help right now >_<

If you still need it this afternoon, I'll be happy to let you borrow it happy.gif

I'm thinking of asembling an all legend team for people who want to battle using legendaries.... which may or may not involve me using one, or perhaps (and more than likely) two (maybe even three) of my favorite legendaries.... heck it could mean four if I can get the right ones smile.gif

Be interesting to see my competitive legends pitted against other legends xd.png and I've got five right now on my Black alone (yay having completed a living dex of Emerald before my cousin barrowed it to 'show off' and hasn't returned it since).

So yeah. Still thinking about it...

But I'm also pretty sure I may rework the EV spreads in my current team.... as, with the exception of maybe two pokemon, i'm pretty sure I will keep them all.... if the new EV spreads work, then my team's set xd.png if not, I shall find sutible replacements.

I'm randomly taking a break from my main team, which is mostly viable even if it could be a lot better, to build a Hail team. It's going to be:

Articuno

Palkia

Weavile

Avalugg

Mega Abomasnow

And the Ice type fossil who's name slips my mind ATM

Auros? Or at least that's the first stage... somewhere close to that anyway xd.png

I almost built a hail team while rearranging my team. I kinda have a "weather" team going.... with Charzy and Tenta being all goofy and having weather benefiting properties. I suppose Lanty could be thrown into there too.... but Sun and Rain don't mix xd.png

Almost built a Sandstorm team too after I nixed the hail team... since I had more sandy benefitors than hail. But I decided on my current 'cruddy' team to be an annoying weird person who confuses people without ever using confuse ray or supersonic anymore.

The first stage is Amaura. I think it's Aurorus, I think

Mixed weather effects never bothered me. Tyranitar and Charizard both managed fine going back and forth on people

Aurorus is one of them xd.png I was at least sorta close on a name... what stage can be debatable.

Mixed weather doesn't bother me... just some people get reeeaaallly heated over it for some reason :/ I can't recall how many times, in this game alone, i've had people go off about how I should have a 'pure rain team' or 'pure sun team' or even just a 'make up your mind!!' shouted at me with the shoutout thingy.... it's amazing... and kinda scary.

Really? That's dumb. There's really no need for that, especially if both Pokemon have auto-weather abilities :/

*nods* My thoughts exactly Master. Even though my silly Tentacruel doesn't have an auto weather ability.... it still loosely benefits from rain... and I saw loosely because he is no tank like his predicessor. But he will be eventually xd.png

Sigh, how hard is it to get an HA Bergmite? Seriously :/

EDIT: Ah, finally. Now I can get to breeding all those other Bergmite for IVs and natures (Lol, I don't need a Sturdy one for my Hail team, but I want one in case I make a non-Hail Avalugg)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

does anyone have a deoxys they wouldn't mind letting me borrow for dex completion? Q~Q

I could lend you one if you still need its Dex data. Just shoot me a PM when you're free. smile.gif

Apparently a really frail Krookodile is threatening.... I downed a Hydreigon in two shots with him... and he quit. right after. :/

Lol, lame. 'Tis unfortunate so many people run like that, battles are far more interesting when played to completion

Krook was hanging on to yellow health... and the guy who has Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno, not to mention a Dragonite, on his team flees from a shoddy attempt at a silly crocodile who can outspeed crap but can't take a hit xd.png

something's not right there!!!

Edit: Someone named Gary (of all people) challenged me to a battle.... it was going rather well but I was beating him by two pokemon only a minute in.... and his third pokemon goes down and quits. He could've turned it around sad.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Maybe he just ran out of time in real life. I know I've been close to forfeiting because I had somewhere I needed to be.

Well, did he forfeit or disconnect? I've forfeited before, but I assumed this was a disconnect. If it's a forfeit, then yeah, you're probubbly right

Both matches said Forfeit.

Any match I've ever had was Forfeit.

Ah, then yeah, they probubbly just ran out of time

You've never gotten "communication with the other trainer was interrupted"?