7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah, I was hoping to actually get a shot at battling people. I ragequit the other day after accidentally erasing my progress IV breeding Bergmite and haven't been on sad.gif

Yeah, I was hoping to actually get a shot at battling people. I ragequit the other day after accidentally erasing my progress IV breeding Bergmite and haven't been on sad.gif

Ouch.....

I think I did that a few days ago with a Mamoswine I had tooling around in my party for some reason. I remembered leveling it (for pokedex- now I remember) and I was EV training it a bit in case I decided to use it as a mock-competitive thing (it had 3IVs... not bad compared to what I usually get over Wonder Trade) and my save when i loaded the game back up was it as a Pilowswine right before it was going to evolve.... no EV training that I did either.

So I was mad... but not too mad. But mad enough.

I fixed that by trading with a few people and beating one guy who's scrolly-word-thing said "No one can be me" ....when I proved him wrong, it said "Someone can- nvm" which I found funny xd.png the person got off after that though so it wasn't like I could've made up for it....

*sobs*

I've been breeding for a high IV shiny Magician Fennekin with egg moves

well a couple days ago, I managed to hatch one

except it was a Blaze

so I've been continuing with the hunt in hopes of getting a Magician shiny

but now I feel like I'll never hatch a second one ;A;

or that its IVs might be 3 or 4, since I'm breeding two 5IV Fennekins (I managed to get a 6IV male, but the current male is foreign so I need him for MM'ing).

*sobs*

I've been breeding for a high IV shiny Magician Fennekin with egg moves

well a couple days ago, I managed to hatch one

except it was a Blaze

so I've been continuing with the hunt in hopes of getting a Magician shiny

but now I feel like I'll never hatch a second one ;A;

or that its IVs might be 3 or 4, since I'm breeding two 5IV Fennekins (I managed to get a 6IV male, but the current male is foreign so I need him for MM'ing).

Sorry to hear that.... I was going to suggest using an Ability Capsule, but I had forgotten for that second that it doesn't change to HA abilities or vice versa. But for feature reference if needed, it does switch standard abilities with the other option a pokemon usually has.

But you'll get another one eventually *hugs*

Wait thought you had to have a pokemon with their hidden ability to breed it onto another one?

I have yet to try to breed for one like that because I still need a person with Dittos in their safari.

Anyway whats with people losing their progress on their files? Just forgetting to save or other issues?

Wait thought you had to have a pokemon with their hidden ability to breed it onto another one?

I have yet to try to breed for one like that because I still need a person with Dittos in their safari.

Anyway whats with people losing their progress on their files? Just forgetting to save or other issues?

Yes, you need the parent with hidden ability, but the offspring are not guaranteed to get it, as is the case here.

Oh, we're just being derps and forgetting to save

And yeah, you need an HA parent of the species you're trying to breed (So breeding an HA Ditto with a normal Pokemon won't work if that's what you're thinking)

Mega kanga is a pain because anyone can just pick it up with only the knowledge of what swords dance does and wipe teams with it.

Burning + rocky helmet helps to break it. I've beaten the last few I've faced. Admittedly with suicune but its not uber anyway so I'm not bothered. Vaporeon couldn't take a returnx2.

Edited by Ashywolf

Aaaaahhhhh I finally hatched my shiny Heracross today

She ended up only being 4V but I don't even care anymore that's good enough for me and everything else is perfect she's beautiful c':

You do have to. Or have a sure-fire way with a Male HA Pokemon and a Ditto. Otherwise it's a more sorta sure-fire way with a Male HA Pokemon and a Female Standard Ability Pokemon.... more chance to get the HA first try.

I might have someone with a ditto in their safari... I'll check and then pass along the code. Otherwise you can always check the link in my sig for FC Database of millions of people.

My case was I forgot to save. Unsure what the other cases could be.

I think Ima stop with the Bergmite for a while, too upset about the thing with the not saving. Back to Inkay until I work up the courage to try again (Anyone have a male in the same egg group as Bergmite with 4 IVs, preferably without Speed? That'd be nice... Or Inkay's group, that would also be helpful)

Nope, sorry Master... well... once my DS charges I can check one more box. I think I might... at least I might have a 3IV Moster poke somewhere.... I should....

Anywho, so, I got challened by someone in the UK for a battle. Went through it... they had me on the ropes but I ended up coming out the winner. Which is now why I praise Lanty even more xd.png anyways, so, I was preparing to get off since my DS was going to die... he challenged me again. Same pokemon and everything. I switched up my order a bit. Fooled around some (like last time- or I wouldn't've lost my 'in testing' pokemon so quickly) and came down to just one pokemon after a bit. Swept the rest of his team (he had 3 pokemon left by now). I was about to get off. He challenged me again. Same pokemon still.

Long story short: after five battles with this guy in a row, I still ended up winning.... each time whittling it down to two pokemon left for me, or one if he got a lucky critical, and swiping the rest of his team that he had left off the face of Kalos.

He waited five minutes. Challenged me again (I got my charger). All legend team. I swept that team with Yanmega and Krookodile no problem. He then proceeded to have the shoutout popup basically swear and turned his internet or game off.

For me, I enjoyed it because it helped me continue my testing. I would have swept with just my prized Bug, but, alas, the lucky criticals came around again to prevent that. But I have realized five times now that once Krookodile gets a Moxie boost, this thing is a beast xd.png

I think with passing down HA, the mother has a 50% chance of passing it down, while the father has a 20-something %

At least, that's what I have from experience.

And what you said is correct, the females generally pass down the ability regardless of if it is SA or HA. The males will pass it down when paired with a Ditto.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

The everstone is for natures, i've never heard it doing anything else in breeding other than passing down natures.

Heh, big oops. That's what I get for reading a book while typing.

I shall fix that. Disregard my moment of stupid (I have learned not to read a book and spew knowledge about pokemon simultainiously- Thank you Tazzay smile.gif )

Yes, you need the parent with hidden ability, but the offspring are not guaranteed to get it, as is the case here.

What I thought. xd.png

@MasterWeavile898 @Dragonhatchling

Oh okay and thanks DH. I am getting a 3DS XL soon so I can add them on there if anything.

When does the 30 Day Trial Period end for it now? I can't find a post that is recent for it. They are all showing the old dates. Dx

Nvm finally found it. I got till March 14th. smile.gif

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I don't understand why people are so upset with mega Kangaskhan and her ability. It's easy to move around, just use gastro acid, cancels out the ability and she'll only hit you once.

That's one of the counters I use. 'Course I use many different counters for other Pokemon as well, but Gastro acid works well with abilities like that.

I don't understand why people are so upset with mega Kangaskhan and her ability. It's easy to move around, just use gastro acid, cancels out the ability and she'll only hit you once.

Yes, that usually works, if you can manage a hit on Mega Kanga first. Singles are somewhat hard to do such considering everything, but I've used this counter as well. I just prefer to 'stick it out' and smack Kanga with a Focus Blast from Charzy or Brick Break from Krookodile (which Krookodile is faster so as long as I don't switch in, I'm golden).

Having to run a specific Pokemon or move just to counter a single Pokemon is the problem. I have to bring a Pokemon with Gastro Acid in case my opponent possibubbly has mega Kangaskhan? Uh, no

Mega Kanga is soo overpowered it's not even funny

Just battled someone with a team of Kangas.... and I smashed through them all before their last one was a Mega.... they promptly quit on me after Krookodile outsped the poor creature (having 5 Moxie boost before hand so Mega Kanga was going to die) and right as it hit, the connection had been lost to the trainer....

I would post the video, but I have no room for videos anymore.... so I'll be doing cleaning it seems when I get a chance xd.png

Sad sad day.

On a brighter note: I battle someone with the first forms of each of their pokemon. Little Joltik somehow managed to survive a hit from my Charzy (i didn't mega evolve to be kinda fair...) and it dented my poor fire-lizard a bit. But they lost nonetheless. Rebattled me with a "more proper" team afterword.

I enjoy those types of battles though. They're interesting enough.

Yes, both the mother Fennekin and the foreign father Fennekin are Magician, but they still can produce Blaze babies, as was the case with the shiny that I hatched. u_u

I'm continuing the hunt for a shiny Magician, but I'm sad now because Salem (the shiny I hatched) has 5IVs (sadly he's missing speed, not attack *big sigh*), and I have a feeling that if I hatch a shiny Magician, s/he'll have a bad IV spread.

*fingers crossed*

On the bright side at least, that was the first shiny pokemon I've ever bred and hatched myself. (Shiny Dragonite was bred by me, but hatched shiny by someone else because of the instacheck shiny value thing)

Yes, both the mother Fennekin and the foreign father Fennekin are Magician, but they still can produce Blaze babies, as was the case with the shiny that I hatched. u_u

I'm continuing the hunt for a shiny Magician, but I'm sad now because Salem (the shiny I hatched) has 5IVs (sadly he's missing speed, not attack *big sigh*), and I have a feeling that if I hatch a shiny Magician, s/he'll have a bad IV spread.

*fingers crossed*

On the bright side at least, that was the first shiny pokemon I've ever bred and hatched myself. (Shiny Dragonite was bred by me, but hatched shiny by someone else because of the instacheck shiny value thing)

Try a Destiny Knot on one of them to get their IVs pulled over to the baby. And then the Female should be able to transfer the HA over..... *pokes Female* Trade your ability over!!! *pokes IVS* Be good!! *pokes eggy* Shiiiiiiiny!!!!!

*hopes it helps Haze*