7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Once... but that was from me due to my internet shutting itself off to reboot the router without warning to anyone on a computer or anything :/ it does that.

Either way, i still enjoyed the battles even though they were short. Except neither will battle me again....

As do I, especially when it's getting interesting and they have opportunities to turn it around :/

Well, managed to hatch a shiny Feebas for a friend. Right as they were about to go to sleep |D

Make that two shinies today. Just hatched a shiny Venipede, one i've been wanting ever since I saw shiny Scolipede.

Been trying to breed a Female 5IV Solosis. Have two males, but not a female one yet. D:

I have a box of Solosis i'm going to Wondertrade. I hope I get good stuff. x3 A Shiny 5IV Solosis would be nice. ;D

EDIT: French Scatterbug! SCORE! :D

Edited by MysticTiger

Dex completed! Shiny chaaaaarrrm ;A;

Now on to more IV breeding!

Does anyone here have a Non-USA/original English game? I want to trade a Fennekin egg to have it hatch as a foreign (to me) Pokemon and trade back so that I can continue Mastuda'ing.

<: I've got a 5IV female Eevee or 5IV male/female Dratini as compensation~

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Found a shiny Bellsprout yesterday while EV-training, then this morning just for kicks I decided to do 10 encounters in an Ice Friend Safari and I found a shiny Sneasel (my collection is up to two Sneasels three Weaviles now c': ) on like the fifth one

I think I might be on a roll |D

(Still no shiny perfect Heracross yet though c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

I wonder traded an Eevee.... got an Umbreon. Wonder traded another Eevee (all bred with Wish btw), got an Espeon. Wonder traded yet another Eevee, got a Flareon. Wonder traded my last Eevee, got an Eevee.

I find this ironicly funny.

I continued to wonder trade Skrelps (have tons- along with tentacools) and got a Dewgong, a Slowpoke, someone traded a Honedge, another gave away a Lapras... got a Latios (who i traded away for a Colbalion who I traded for a Virizion) and then I got a Chimchar.

So far so good xd.png

Yess! Just finished the kalos pokedex! happy.gif

Now all i gotta do is evolve the rest of these pokemon and finish the national dex I can smell the shiny charm >=3

What would be the best pokemon for a baton pass? I would like to set a Delphox up and I would like to use a baton passer to pass on the effects of Calm Mind.

What would be the best pokemon for a baton pass? I would like to set a Delphox up and I would like to use a baton passer to pass on the effects of Calm Mind.

I recomend Espeon with Calm Mind and Baton Pass.

My haul from the Solosis Wondertrade dump:

Japanese:

Rotom, Riolu, Electrike, Mantyke, Skarmony, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Ralts, Klefki x2, Minun x2, Growlithe, Ducklett, Ferroseed, Conkeldurr, Snorlax, Zweilous, Spiritomb, Woobat, Machop, Dratini, Noibat, Delibird, Amoonguss, Houndour, Staravia, Pichu, Espurr x2

Italian:

Quilladin

French:

Scyther, Scatterbug

German:

Beautifly, Bagon (4IV), Honedge (4IV), Amoonguss

Spanish:

Ledyba, Drapion, Ditto

Korean:

Purrloin

I'm not listing the English ones because i'm going to trade those all back. I'm really now just trying to fill the international dexes and find international pokemon for Masuda method. Once I get my 5IV Solosis, i'm going to start breeding/wondertrading Ratatta.

I'm going to go through and see what international Pokemon I have duplicates of. Anyone interested in them?

Edited by MysticTiger

Or, if you don't want two Psychics you can put it on a Sylveon.

@TCA

So if I use one of those two it should work fine? I plan on having a Sylveon to deal with dragons so I may use Espeon for Calm Mind/Baton Pass. So what stats would I put on it I figure HP & Speed?

Yeah, I actually use a Magic Bounce Espeon named Ibuki. It knows Calm Mind, Toxic, Psyshock, and Baton Pass, is 4IV with the two less awesome IVs in its two attack stats, max HP and Speed EVs, and... itemwise I'd like to give him a Weakness Policy but currently I forget what I have on him. I always send him out first and he can usually take a hit or reflect something like Taunt or Stealth Rocks while getting in a couple Calm Minds, then he passes to my Volcarona.

Yeah, I actually use a Magic Bounce Espeon named Ibuki. It knows Calm Mind, Toxic, Psyshock, and Baton Pass, is 4IV with the two less awesome IVs in its two attack stats, max HP and Speed EVs, and... itemwise I'd like to give him a Weakness Policy but currently I forget what I have on him. I always send him out first and he can usually take a hit or reflect something like Taunt or Stealth Rocks while getting in a couple Calm Minds, then he passes to my Volcarona.

Alright thank you! Would you mind if I used those same moves?

Well, depending on your team composition, you can replace Toxic or Psyshock. If you have primarily special attackers, Psyshock is good, but if your team is more physical you'll want to switch it for Psychic. Toxic is only worthwhile if you need more statuses or have general survivability, otherwise you may want to think about Wish, Dazzling Gleam, or Shadow Ball in that slot.

Espeon DEFINITELY has the special attack to use the Calm Minds itself if it's up against something fragile or that it can get super-effective hits on. Ibuki has completely slaughtered unsuspecting Gengars.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Ah, so my breeding plan didn't work. I had a friend in Germany hatch my egg for me, but I guess foreign-ness is determined where the egg is generated and not hatched (although that determines the OT and language name), so my would-be German Fennekin is still considered English and can't do the Masuda Method. :<

and I worked so hard to breed both a female and male 5IV Magician Fennekin for breeding Dx

Well, depending on your team composition, you can replace Toxic or Psyshock. If you have primarily special attackers, Psyshock is good, but if your team is more physical you'll want to switch it for Psychic. Toxic is only worthwhile if you need more statuses or have general survivability, otherwise you may want to think about Wish, Dazzling Gleam, or Shadow Ball in that slot.

So far my team is Charizard (Needing Y stone), Tyranitar (has it's stone), Nidoking and for the time being Delphox, Lucario and another Tyranitar. I plan on replacing the last three. I want a Staryu, possibly a Malamar, and now the Espeon. I plan on also having others to switch out at times but yeah.

Okay. So yeah, you can just kind of decide what you need more when it comes down to it.