7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Well, A, people only need to complain about legendaries if they're really bad or they would have lost anywhales (Actually, I tend to lose more when I have legends :/) And, B, so many people assume all legends are Ubers, and they're not. I've had people using Blaziken whining about my Mewtwo being an Uber after losing. And they'd probubbly do the same if I were using my Latios. So don't feel guilty, Ubers only help if you're already really good. And you don't have Ubers anywhales

Sigh, I need someone to battle sad.gif And I need to get off now, so I don't even have time to battle unu Why must people always deny my challenges? D:

I don't complain about people with legendaries, I just dislike the people who choose to have 6 definitely Uber legendaries in their team and then shut the game off when I'm winning.... so I refuse to play people like that and tend to deny challenges from 6legend teams altogether. Unless, of course, I have a team of 6 legends myself and it's agreed we're battling for fun.

I just started playing my copy of X against after a couple months' break...

Has anyone else noticed how difficult it can be to catch a 1hp wild common pokemon with most any of the balls (ie, Ultra, Great, regular)?

If it had Thunder then that would have been worth a shot, Thunderbolt can't be relied on for Paralysis (Unless you'll lose if it Paralyzes you, then it's a near guarantee)

I'm excited that my team is almost complete. Eeeeeeeeee...

That's why I like the move discharge. Its got a 30% para rate which is worth going down 15 power in my opinion. It sucks in double or triple battles though >_>

I just started playing my copy of X against after a couple months' break...

Has anyone else noticed how difficult it can be to catch a 1hp wild common pokemon with most any of the balls (ie, Ultra, Great, regular)?

I've actually found it easier to catch pokemon in general... *shrugs* you can always try paralyzing or hypnotizing the pokemon.... that usually makes it easier to catch without killing them if they still refuse to go inside the ball.

shut the game off when I'm winning....

Argh, those people are the worst. And they don't have to be running Ubers. I've encountered plenty of perfectly good players who just aren't willing to lose

@Ninetails

Discharge is great in Doubles and Triples, just like Earthquake and Surf. And yeah, I use Discharge over Thunderbolt wherever possible

Argh, those people are the worst. And they don't have to be running Ubers. I've encountered plenty of perfectly good players who just aren't willing to lose

@Ninetails

Discharge is great in Doubles and Triples, just like Earthquake and Surf. And yeah, I use Discharge over Thunderbolt wherever possible

It can be great, but you need either protect or pokemon that are resistant to it (and pokemon who aren't resistant to it are simply just wasting a turn using protect.

I also hate those types of people. At least it actually gives them a loss in this generation (I dont think it did in gen 5).

Edited by Ninetails

I've actually found it easier to catch pokemon in general... *shrugs* you can always try paralyzing or hypnotizing the pokemon.... that usually makes it easier to catch without killing them if they still refuse to go inside the ball.

Yeah, that's what I end up having to do, I was just annoyed at having to "resort to such methods" (lol) because I seem to remember it wasn't as difficult in previous games. Yeah, catching rare pokemon in other games was difficult to this level, but not commons!

Or you can just grab a bunch of Volt Absorb pokemon to spam Discharge in doubles or triples *has done this*

It works wonders xd.png especially if they're different pokemon that have the ability.... and it also manages to annoy the opposing trainer to no end (it has never failed for me... after two times of Discharge, the battle ended prematurely due to constant shutdowns... which is a win for me on my part)

and my team is coming ever closer to being complete smile.gif I just have to find a final pokemon for it now....

I'm just a huge fan of shiny Nintales, so... I've been breeding for a shiny for a long time. And all the shiny Vulpixs in GTS are being offered for ridiculously hard Pokemon to catch user posted image

you can hardly find a shiny on the gts that people arent asking a legendary for its truly annoying

Well, my new team is ready for battle smile.gif I'm somewhat unsure about the EV spread of my two pokemon I redid... no make that three... maybe four.... but until I can do further research, I shall not change it.

Good news though, I finally got my shiny tentacruel back xd.png

Sure Master smile.gif I'd love to try it out and see how everything fairs.... so far I've gotten mixed results from the two people who accepted my challenge. One of them quit on me after I stalled them somehow (it wasn't meant to...)

Edit: first I'm going to charge my ds... since it's dead dead and I am being yelled at to help with something. I'll be back in a little bit.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

KK, I'm ready whenever happy.gif

Natalie has been fairing well, though Abby still gets more KOs

I have a few videos I wanna show off, will post them after this battle

How do you post battles you've saved? ....or at least find some way to share them.

and I should be on in a few moments... hopefully.

You go onto the Vs. Recorder and hit the up arrow. Then you pick the video to upload. Then you take the code it outputs and type it on here

First:

"Abeloth lives up to all three of her names"

9KBG-WWW-WWW5-KZ9N

Second:

"And this friend doesn't suck either"

EDQW-WWWW-WWW5-PCDJ

The first I got super lucky on. The second I ,made my friend put his Darkrai away, because it's waay faster than Maddy and could have Dark Voided her into oblivion (And considering the move, I mean that literally)

The second was also a test. I have another friend that I could only get to agree to battle me if I used a single Pokemon. I told him he had to start with a Pokemon that only knows special attacks (Still hasn't fought me yet though sad.gif )

xd.png I love one new addition to my team... poor guy realized he made a huge mistake letting me do that xd.png quit too. I still won though. Sure wish I could have had that video too cuz it would have been useful...

Whenever you're free Master, I'm free.... if I don't get challenged by a passerby again that is.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

NOOO You got it. I assume your Zoroark has a Speed boosting nature and a perfect Speed IV? Because that would mean it ties Maddy (Which means you got the first attack based solely on luck >:( )

EDIT: Yeah, that would have gone a lot differently if Maddy had gone first

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I think so... all I know is I tested out how well my pokemon fair compared to how well they used to fair.... Tentacruel no longer is a tank, Lanturn isn't either. Krookodile was using Stealth Rock to see if it could outspeed (since it rarely does any other time.... otherwise I would have killed Abeolth with Brick Break right then) and then I didnt care about the rocks floating around xd.png

I'm surprised Zoroark survived that one hit... but he would have killed Maddie anyways regardless of speed or not.

As for me stalling everyone after that.... I figured you would switch out Charles, but to Tyranitar I didn't exactly expect. Granted, I would have prefered a burn but poisoning does just as well when I've boosted a few times (as proven- he's my new favorite).

I never did get to test the Charizard out... but I did prove that the frail little ruin-guarder isn't as frail as most people expect.

As always Master, I enjoyed the battle smile.gif I'll gladly do it again if you want. I'm rethinking a few EV spreads though.... they're not as good as the others....

If Maddy had outrun him she would have KOed him with Dazzling Gleam. Even after that Calm Mind, he wasn't taking it from below half health

Can't battle again tonight, maybe tomorrow happy.gif I didn't even notice that your Krookadile had used Stealth Rock until so much later xd.png I barely even remember anything before Sigilyph stomped me

Perhaps we should try to test if Zoroark could have tanked the hit... he's tanked Dazzling Gleams before, but I don't remember what health he was at.

Anywho, regardless, I could have actually killed Maddie with Sucker Punch.... but I didn't feel like it ^^"

It was still fun anyways smile.gif but yeeaah, Sigilyph can be both good and bad, depending on what's going on.

I'll try and see if I can be on to battle sometime today too, if not, I'll pry catch you whenever xd.png like usual.

Ah, yeah, Sucker Punch would have done it. Maddy can't take physical hits

I really just need to remember that you have Zoroark and watch the moves your Pokemon use very carefully. I also need to do a better job taking down Sigilyph. Thing is, Maddy is about the only thing that could do that ATM, maybe Abby if I can predict you properly

Good luck remembering Master smile.gif Most of the time I don't even remember xd.png I get all confused as to why my pokemon have weird moves then... it's quite sad xd.png

But Sigilyph won't go down as easily most of the time. Even without boost from Cosmic Power... it surprises even me xd.png