7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Okay. So yeah, you can just kind of decide what you need more when it comes down to it.

Yep. That's why I plan on making up 12 of them to use.

Omg it's been so long since I've had to do this but when you transfer pokemon up through R/S/E/Fr/Lg to D/P/Pt/HG/SS/ and up do you need the WiFi for it? I haven't done it in a while so I can't really remember. If that's the case I need to get my White version done very soon so I can.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Ah, so my breeding plan didn't work. I had a friend in Germany hatch my egg for me, but I guess foreign-ness is determined where the egg is generated and not hatched (although that determines the OT and language name), so my would-be German Fennekin is still considered English and can't do the Masuda Method. :<

and I worked so hard to breed both a female and male 5IV Magician Fennekin for breeding Dx

As far as I know, there's still confusion over if game region or language matters, too. Since these are the first games where the two aren't one in the same.

Ah, so my breeding plan didn't work. I had a friend in Germany hatch my egg for me, but I guess foreign-ness is determined where the egg is generated and not hatched (although that determines the OT and language name), so my would-be German Fennekin is still considered English and can't do the Masuda Method. :<

and I worked so hard to breed both a female and male 5IV Magician Fennekin for breeding Dx

As 7Deadly$ins has said, we still don't have clarifications on whether Region or Language affects the Masuda Method.

Anyways, it once took me 500+ eggs to hatch a shiny Torchic despite having the shiny charm and a Korean region and language Ditto. So even with a 1:400 chance, it can still take a while if you're unlucky. tongue.gif

I just had a battle that had 2mins left on the clock before it would auto-forit us.... and I walled all his pokemon with my Siygilgliph the entire time.... he quit as it hit 2mins exactly.... I would have won, having 5 pokemon still in waiting.... and he had three. a Mandibuzz (who kept healing burn with roost and I couldn't touch), a Jarachi (who Iron Headed me tons but it did nothing by then) and a Rotom Fire.... Mandibuzz and Rotom could use U-turn and Volt Switch (respectively) to keep switching out, but I got up Stealth Rock so they continued to die.... Rotom stopped coming out after he got to yellow health... but Mandibuzz kept Roosting xd.png and Jarachi was just... there.... being burned....

I wish I got the video. It was kinda sad...

Alright, I'm so close to having this battle team done! I'm going to need to test it out on someone later, I'll probably complete everything tomorrow (EVs and levels).

Wow, DH, I've never had a battle last more than ten minutes! I've never had someone forfeit on me, but it imagine it's frustrating.

Ultra, if you want, I'd be happy to help you test your team smile.gif Whenever I'm on of course wink.gif

If you need my friendcode, it's in my signature.

I have three more to level up, and one more to EV train, so I might be able to today. I'm going to a wedding later, so I dunno.

I'm 99% sure I added you, DH, I'll check. My FC is in my signature.

can anyone help me evolve my porygon? really need this dex data and gts isn't working with me right now:/

Edited by Pestilence420

Pestilence I'd be glad to help! My fc is in my sig.

I would help, but my ds is dead currently.

On a sidenote, I'm trying to rearrange my team again xd.png Zoroark is probably going to be nixed.... but I have no idea who to replace it with.... I shall figure this out. Eventually.

Pestilence I'd be glad to help! My fc is in my sig.

Thank you! but I just checked the gts again and someone finally traded me lol only took a day >.< I still added you though ^.^

Sweet! Just let me know if you ever need evo tradebacks. My dex is only around 5/6 full but if you need other dex tradebacks I'll see what I can do!

@DH

I think you should keep running Zoroark, it's pretty deadly when you disguise it well. But maybe it's only deadly to me... >_<

@Master:

That's my dilemma xd.png It's deadly sometimes. Dead weight the others. But that's also the nature of the beast since it's so fragile no matter what you do....

I dunno. I tried a Mega Aggron, knowing full well it's basically a glass cannon too with respect to the specials that are out there.... he kicks complete butt when someone hits him physically.... but any special threat and he's dead. Like always.

I was actually thinking of trying out a Mega Pinsir.... but I'd need the Pinsirite (whatever it's called) and being on Y, I have no access to that. Now, I could try my X game and get it... but I have no way of trading it over to my Y game and I'd rather not play X right now.... and start alll alll over........

Mega Pinsir seems underrated to me, its movepool is still slightly lacking, but not much. It looks like it could pretty well smash quite a few Ground and Grass types, though the massive amounts of Fairies people keep running could be problematic

Zoroark is like that. It's for mind games, not actually fighting. Though it can be a neat set up sweeper if you can trick your opponent int thinking it's something else for a turn or two

Yep Master, Pinsir's an odd choice for something to try out...

and I know how a Zoroark works smile.gif I love the little wolfish beast to bits. It's just it depends on if someone knows the Zoroark is there or not, like always, and that can be problematic...

I've had it and my Sygil sweep tons of teams however, so I may end up keeping him anyways. I guess I'm just trying to figure out who else I might like on a team xd.png

I've seen 716 Pokemon and the only ones I'm missing is Darkrai and shaymin but I thought you didn't have to see those to get the shiny charm since they are event Pokemon really confused if someone could help me out that would be amazing :/

Nevermind I figured out you have to catch them all lol hearts a little crushed since I need a little under 200 >.<

Edited by Pestilence420

I've seen 716 Pokemon and the only ones I'm missing is Darkrai and shaymin but I thought you didn't have to see those to get the shiny charm since they are event Pokemon really confused if someone could help me out that would be amazing :/

You need to catch them all, not see them all.

Pestilence if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure you are qualified for the egg charm now.

Why did my haunter evolve after a battle? I thought you need to trade them!

Edit: Turns out my _______ decided to trade it to his ds and back.

Edited by LeviathinGeneral

sleep.gif

Not again.... not another try at getting a fossil related day.... and im sure most of you don't know what that's about- my comment- since it didn't make it past 200 signatures thanks to my crazy friend in Ohio who thought it would be cool if the government could get a "National Pokemon Fossil Day" for the soul reason of comemorating it was the day that he obtained the Dome Fossil in my copy of Red that he barrowed and erased the save from without telling me.

Please world, don't make this happen....

~~~~

Anywho, I switched out Zoroark for now... and the funny thing is, once I did that, I found five people with a Zoroark in their team who wanted to battle me xd.png

I have no idea if he'll be a keeper or not... I'm thinking my switcher wont be... but I've got yet another one to try out. One of my other beloved pokemon is making a return...

and on a completely different note: it still makes me sad that Nintendo is shutting down the wifi for all the older games.... I still play my Black and the sequels (well, black and white and their sequels- yes i have them all) regularly online just for fun. Now that's going to be pointless....

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Shiny Growlithe after about 87 eggs. Friends of mine really shouldn't tell me what shinies they are looking for. I tend to get those shinies for them while i'm sick.

Edited by Tazzay