7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

OH OH OH censorkip.gif you to ya censorkip.gif

The kid who kinda drives me nuts with his shout outs? He just disconnected on me when I was winning >:(

Maddy was gonna sweep everything until you finally gave in and used Talonflame to smash her sad.gif But then she was Paralyzed

I assume one mistake was not using Bullet Punch there near the end? tongue.gif

Yeah, pretty much. I don't know what I was thinking there.

Another was using Energy Ball instead of Leaf Storm on that Tyranitar. I was surprised it managed to survive that hit.

I'd add having Milotic attempt to use Mirror Coat on Charizard instead of Scald, but I doubt she would have been able to outspeed it to get a good Scald on it anyway. xd.png

Yeah, I think Charizard was faster. I was just gonna let Tyranitar faint right there. I was shocked she survived

OH OH OH censorkip.gif you to ya censorkip.gif

The kid who kinda drives me nuts with his shout outs? He just disconnected on me when I was winning >:(

Omg that's hilarious. Sorry but this whole post was funny. xd.png

I think I need to learn how to competitive battle better. :/ My Tyranitar is a great help but no way can it always be the tank I'm needing it to be. Fairies smash it every time. >_<

You wouldn't think it was funny if you'd read some of the stuff he's said mad.gif

Your Tyranitar is having trouble with fairies? Hmm, mine generally crushed them until I re-EV trained it (IDK what I did, but she really sucks now)

But if you're having that much trouble grab a Hydreigon, mine smashes fairies all the time Gengar or Venusaur, they're both Poison and generally good at using it (Though Venusaur kinda needs to mega and Poison won't beat Klefki) Or you can fall the Fire direction and just try to tank hits instead of trying to be SE. Scizor is a good choice, Bullet Punch crushes pretty much every fairy. So you'll scare them out, which will let you get a nice Technician Pursuit on 'em

Edited by MasterWeavile898

You wouldn't think it was funny if you'd read some of the stuff he's said mad.gif

Your Tyranitar is having trouble with fairies? Hmm, mine generally crushed them until I re-EV trained it (IDK what I did, but she really sucks now)

But if you're having that much trouble grab a Hydreigon, mine smashes fairies all the time Gengar or Venusaur, they're both Poison and generally good at using it (Though Venusaur kinda needs to mega and Poison won't beat Klefki) Or you can fall the Fire direction and just try to tank hits instead of trying to be SE. Scizor is a good choice, Bullet Punch crushes pretty much every fairy. So you'll scare them out, which will let you get a nice Technician Pursuit on 'em

What all has he said? o-o'

Mine is Attack/Defense EV trained. Works wonders but Fairies tend to be a issue. Her attacks are Crunch, Payback, Earthquake and Rock Slide.

I am going to get a Hydreigon at some point. I just need something other than Aggron to deal with them. My Aggron can take care of Fairies but due to it's moves hardly can do much else since it was grabbed to be bred and get a couple Arons for. Lent it to a friend and it evolved there.

I will have to look into Venusaur or Scizor. I got a Gastly I want to level up and use for competitive battling if it turns out good. Can't recall what the one judge said on it.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I thought Technician wouldn't work for Pursuit in that case, seeing as its base power would become 80 because it's being used on a target that's being switched out.

EDIT: ARGH! This guy who keeps doing shout outs saying stuff about how using Ubers makes you a n00b and how girls are weak just quit on me after barely getting started. I seriously just want to beat him without Ubers. I'll get 'im eventually I guess. The really agitating thing about him is that he's actually pretty damn good. Whereas the majority of people I've fought saying stuff like that have been really weak (Though the first time we fought, it was a multi battle, me and my partner pretty much annihilated him and his partner, though his Mantine stalled Maddy for a bit)

^It's that guy, I seriously need to crush him

And, really? I never looked into that... I always assumed Technician activated based on the BP of the move before other factors, but maybe not then (I'm always hearing about how Technician+Pursuit is really good though...)

Yeah, for moves with varied base power, Technician's applied if the move would have a base power of 60 or less when it's used. So Pursuit would only get the boost from Technician if used normally. The hilarious thing is that when used normally, and thus getting the boost from Technician, it has the same base power as another Dark-type move Scizor can learn: Thief (which has low enough base power to be boosted by Technician).

Be careful if you plan on running Hydreigon against faeries, or at least make sure your speed will out run them. It takes 4x the damage from fairy moves and its defenses aren't terribly wonderful.

Also, please refrain from double posting. If you have more comments to add, edit your previous posts.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I was actually kidding, Hydreigon is a horribubble counter for fairies. That's why I'm so amused that mine, which is badly EV trained and in no way set up for competitive battling whatsoever, gets more fairy KOs than any of my other Pokemon

I've been making teams for characters of mine just for fun and I wanted one of them to have a shiny Jumpluff and so I've been hatching Hoppips for like a week now

I can't just look in hordes because it HAS to have Aromatherapy because due to the nature of this particular character all his mons have no damaging moves whatsoever and are basically 100% team support and nothing else

I really really just want to get this over with already so I can get to the characters that only have one mon each already c'':

I was actually kidding, Hydreigon is a horribubble counter for fairies. That's why I'm so amused that mine, which is badly EV trained and in no way set up for competitive battling whatsoever, gets more fairy KOs than any of my other Pokemon

How exactly? I have not met a hydreigon that has as much as scratched my fairies.

Lol right, 4x weakness, no moves to cover fairy type, unless it is speced, and outspeeds the fairy, and gets it with a fire blast, or whatever, I dont see how that works, MasterWeavile, you seem really good, and I've only lost 1 6x6 battle with my competitive team, so Im seeking for a challenge, so, would you like to battle?

Mostly luck... But I've had at least three days over the past week or two where she's been the only Pokemon on my team to defeat any fairies. And she's packing physical moves, so no Fire Blast. Just Earthquake and Roost

Er, shore. If you wanna PM me your code, I'll reply with mine?

I'm good, my team, not so hot (aside from Charizard tongue.gif)

EDIT: And we reach the point of "if you can't outrun me, you're dead"

Maddy 2.0 is insanely awesome. Only thing that resists her relatively speedy 2-4x boosted (I don't even let her attack with less than two usually, and I go for four) attacks is Pyroar

EDIT 2: Is there a way to share battle videos? I just beat some guy in a 2 on 6 Double battle (I suck at Doubles and Triples usually) And he was using two Pokemon with sleep tactics (though I OHKOed the first this battle)

That's the one thing I really hate, I can take out legends and megas no problem, but if you put me to sleep I'm a goner (I like Smogon's only Pokemon asleep at time rule, too bad Nintendo doesn't enforce Smogon rules...)

EDIT 3: @Pika

That sounds pretty fun, I might try that sometime. Kyra would have all sorta of crazy hyper-offensive Dark types, and one pretty pink Fairy type (likely a shiny Mawile or a Sylveon) Corton would be all Fighting and Flying types, with well balanced offenses and moderate defenses. Aerix would be another hyper-offensive one, but he'd have Fire and fighting types, as well as likely a Poison type. Pre-experiment Kyra would have several Fairy types and a Dark type; as well as likely a dog type Pokemon that would be all hyper loyal (or just a starter) *Rants on for an hour or seven, naming her most obscure charries and what their teams would be like*

EDIT 2: Is there a way to share battle videos? I just beat some guy in a 2 on 6 Double battle (I suck at Doubles and Triples usually) And he was using two Pokemon with sleep tactics (though I OHKOed the first this battle)

Upload the Battle Video and then post the code for it.

ex. P44G-WWWW-WWW5-XR7Y , a battle against one of my friend's Fairy team.

EDIT: Anyone need an Anticipation Eevee? I have several because I was breeding a 3IV Magic Bounce Espeon to my 3IV Modest Serperior. Mostly have a bunch of 2IVs, although there is one 3IV in the bunch. I also managed to breed a 4IV (which I plan on keeping).

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Oh, cool. I'll do that it a bit. My Charizard and Maddy 2.0 took on an entire team alone because I derped, twas awesome

After I get this Hoppip and train it properly I'll have two teams down (I did my one trainer character whose team was already pre-established for awhile (Venonat, Golbat, Clefable, Muk, Tangela, Slowbro) first, none of his mons were very difficult to get together and I didn't really need to train them a certain way or anything he's not really the greatest trainer) unless I decide to also give Magenta a Chimecho or something (he has Audino, Blissey, and Carbink already, I wasn't really planning on him having a full team though so if I do give him a Chimecho as well as this eventual Skiploom I'll probably stop there) and then I need to get a Maractus and a Deino with decent IVs and an Octillery with just any old IVs and then I need to get the former two plus a Shelmet I've already obtained to level 55-60 or so and the latter to maybe like level 35 or something and I'll be good for now c':

That's sounds really fun. Since I'm giving up on the Pokedex/shinies until Pokebank is out and concentrating on having my team ready (who needs the Prince? I'm bringing an Absol!) I might do that as a filler whilst awaiting Pokebank

EDIT: I do so love training Pokemon teams <3

Getting any shiny has a tendency to be frustrating *Glares at her Inkay*

GG Nicknick. If that second Protect had failed I would have won >_< Oh well, the RNG gods were not with me tonight

Dang Weavile, Good job, first time Ive been challenged in a long time, if I hadn't gotten double protect, I mostly likely woulda lost. ZN7G-WWWW-WWW5-4ZZP Maddy is sooo good offensively, and physical attacking Hydreigon o.O 2 good dark pulse on Dusclops woulda allowed you the victory

Edited by nicknick88