7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

That was fun, Weavile! I didn't know you could use two megas per team in a multi battle. Good to know!

I think it's one mega per player, not per team. So two players sharing a team is two megas. That was good. You did all the actual work. Once that Mewtwo went down your partner couldn't do much. I wish I'd used Rock Slide instead, but I was worried Garchomp would decide to not Earthquake so as to keep Electavire alive, and that would have been even worse

So, I was just messing around in the Lost Hotel... And then suddenly, shiny Pawniard. Ended up being Brave with Inner Focus. Either way, even with the Shiny Charm, I was really surprised that happened. That's like the first shiny I've found by completely normal means in this game.

Woop woop! Caught myself a shiney clamperl! (Gorbyss here I come!)

Would anyone mind trading it and then trading it back so I can evolve it?

Oooooo congrats giga! Bisharp is one of my favourite Pokémon never mind it being shiny! Men I really need to fill my Pokédex one of these days..

Edit: one more thing, I have a ton of klutz switcheroo bunearys to give out so if you're interested let me know! smile.gif

Edited by Ninetails

I randomly encountered a shiny Onix today when I was smashing rocks to catch Pokemon for my dex. Very pleasant surprise! c:

Also, are the two shiny stones that you find in the overworld the only ones available you can get? I don't know what wild Pokemon that would carry them, but that would be really stupid if you could only get two in the whole game.

Doing the super training secret regiments gets you various types of stones I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, secret super training can get you stones. I think the Roserade one can give a shiny stone. So you can get an unlimited amount.

If you still need a Turtwig, I can breed you one tomorrow. (I need to go to bed now.) Just PM me your friend code. smile.gif

Okay will PM you now. Just checked and Chimchar is still sitting there.

So, I was just messing around in the Lost Hotel... And then suddenly, shiny Pawniard. Ended up being Brave with Inner Focus. Either way, even with the Shiny Charm, I was really surprised that happened. That's like the first shiny I've found by completely normal means in this game.

Imagine how scared I was when I found a shiny Foongus leading a pack of Foongus in a horde in the pokemon village place while running around to try and get to the water xd.png Like *horde animation* *shiny foongus appears* "That's not- it's shiny!!" xd.png and then I'm like "But i'll be catching their leader... ....oh well!! They'll just have to find a different leader!" because only I would think like that and feel kinda bad for a second xd.png

*disappears again*

Okay will PM you now. Just checked and Chimchar is still sitting there.

How badly do you want a turtwig? I have one I could give you but I don't think its nature is any good.

Edited by Ninetails

Oh man

I just pummeled somebody with my Ninjask/Azumarill thing

It was fun but I kind of feel bad for them it was pretty clearly their story team

Once Bang got Baton Passed in they didn't even manage to break the Substitute c':

I just got lucky and one of my Absol had a perfect Speed IV. Woot, now I have two perfects. Just gotta get them on the right genders...

EDIT: You know, I would have lost if Play Rough hadn't missed. But once you got me down to Charizard and Maddy, I pretty much had you (And I almost Calm Minded with Maddy. But was afraid you'd KO her with Poison Jab or something. Shoulda expected Sucker Punch >_<)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I also probably would've won if I hadn't wasted most of Destiny Bond's PP in one go c':

Whelp

I guess I should probably get back to hatching Hoppips c':

Meh, I was gonna Roost until you ran out/changed strategies (Which you did. I just expected you to go right back to Destiny Bond when you switched back in) I was terrified the whole time that I would lose count/you had used a PP Up at some point

How do you get a pokemon to have it's hidden ability outside of the Friend Safari?

Also is there any ability to be able to tell a pokemons ability? Like if I'm looking for a Noibat with Telepathy there'd be a way to tell if it had it.

Since I just found out Telepathy is a hidden ability anyone got a Noibat in there friend safari that I can add?

I have Poliwhirl, Bibarel and Wartortle in mine.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Pokemon found in hordes have the possibility of having their Hidden Abilities.

In some cases, there's an indication of the Pokemon's Ability. In other cases, you'll have to perform an action to figure it out. And in other cases (especially in the wild), there's really no way of knowing. The only true way of knowing a Pokemon's ability is by having a Pokemon with Trace as its ability. It'll copy the opposing Pokemon's ability (unless it's Stance Change, Multitype, Imposter, or Illusion).

Note: If activated in a Double/Triple battle, it'll copy a random opponent's ability. If activated in a horde, it'll copy the ability of the Pokemon positioned at the far left.

Pokemon found in hordes have the possibility of having their Hidden Abilities.

In some cases, there's an indication of the Pokemon's Ability. In other cases, you'll have to perform an action to figure it out. And in other cases (especially in the wild), there's really no way of knowing. The only true way of knowing a Pokemon's ability is by having a Pokemon with Trace as its ability. It'll copy the opposing Pokemon's ability (unless it's Stance Change, Multitype, Imposter, or Illusion).

Note: If activated in a Double/Triple battle, it'll copy a random opponent's ability. If activated in a horde, it'll copy the ability of the Pokemon positioned at the far left.

Alright thank you.

Problem is I don't think you can get Noibat in a Horde. >_<

How do you get a pokemon to have it's hidden ability outside of the Friend Safari?

Also is there any ability to be able to tell a pokemons ability? Like if I'm looking for a Noibat with Telepathy there'd be a way to tell if it had it.

Since I just found out Telepathy is a hidden ability anyone got a Noibat in there friend safari that I can add?

I have Poliwhirl, Bibarel and Wartortle in mine.

You can also just get a pokemon with the move worry seed and use it on the opposing Pokemon. It'll show you their original ability before changing it temporarily to the insomnia ability. The good thing about this is that it works for horde battles too. The bad thing is the PP limit but it wasn't much of a problem after I used PP up on the move.

Anyway, I can breed you a telepathy Noibat if you want. smile.gif

How badly do you want a turtwig? I have one I could give you but I don't think its nature is any good.

I already got a turtwig but thank you!

@ranger X92

It's for a friend of mine but sure if you want to take the time to do that. What do you want in return for it?

YES

Finally hatched that shiny Hoppip c:

Now I just gotta train it and then I can move onto obtaining of mons that won't take nearly as long for a few other characters |D

I hope you're happy, Magenta, that took forever c':

I have starters for Trade!

I have Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

Chikorita

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip

Tepig

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie

And I am looking for

Totodile, Cyndaquil

Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar

Snivy, Oshawott

PM me! I also have Feebas.

So, according to Serebii, Bank has officially launched in Australia, Europe and New Zealand! Sadly, no North Anerican launch or release date :c Hopefully we'll get it soon...