7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Productive day:

I caught Xerneas on the 2nd quick ball and a shiny Shuckle in Terminus Cave from a rock smash.

That was my first shiny encounter that wasn't due to fish chaining. But out of all pokemon, why did it have to be Shuckle? ._.

What's wrong with Shuckle? That's one of the shinies that I like.

And speaking of shinies: Caught my third in X not long ago. Clawitzer on like the 17th fish of a chain. Of course, I was looking for Relicanth, but ...

So I decided to try chain fishing for a shiny Skrelp.

I got the other seahorse instead xd.png Haelyn the shiny Horsea.

I got my perfect IV Adamant male Larvitar yesterday 8D I got a female of a different nature first, but I wanted an Adamant male, so I bred her continuously xd.png

Thank Arceus (tongue.gif) that Heart Gold and Soul Silver gave us an explanation of how Pokémon eggs are formed. Otherwise, my perfect Larvitars would be severely inbred!

Edited by PieMaster

Still no shiny Trubbish

Still no idea what I'm going to do with all these Trubbishes c':

I can't release all of them

They might form some kind of marauding band of roving Trubbishes that go around stealing people's garbage and then they might end up making some kind of makeshift garbage city or something and then everyone would be mad at me

(Plus they're too cute I can't just release them :c)

Do you all think there will be more mega evolutions in an upcoming unnannounced update??

Edited by nicknick88

Pika, Wonder Trade the lot of them xd.png I'd actually be happy to take one off your hands :V

*edit* What, announced update? Oh man, I'm missing all the news again, aren't I?

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Unannounced update Rhynn

And I sorta hope so. Since they've been doing them for Pokemon that the fandom really wanted evos for, maybe they'll do one for Chatot (Then I wouldn't need to get a new one to get the new evolution either)

Again, since we can download patches (see lumi city fix), there's always a chance we can get mega-evolutions that can't be hacked because the data isn't even there yet. It'd be sent over a patch.

I'm hoping megas for the other starters who didn't get them. Want a mega swampert..... want a mega typhlosion....

I'm breaking the aron breeding, trying to get a shiny gastly now. (Because shiny mega gengar o_o neeeeeed)

Finally got a shiny Relicanth for my friend, so going back to sr'ing for Moltres and Zygarde.

Also, about the updates-- don't really care for them that much. I'm just waiting until december so I can transfer my Arceus and Darkrai so I can pet the hell out of them in amie c:

Also, about the updates-- don't really care for them that much. I'm just waiting until december so I can transfer my Arceus and Darkrai so I can pet the hell out of them in amie c:

xd.png

"Awww aren't you just the cuwest widdle god, yes you are"

xd.png

"Awww aren't you just the cuwest widdle god, yes you are"

Yes that is exactly what I would say xd.png

"Yes, you are a precious little god aren't you??? Oh yes you master of nightmares, let me run my fingers through your majestic white hair~"

Pika, Wonder Trade the lot of them xd.png I'd actually be happy to take one off your hands :V

If you want one I can pretty much get you whatever nature you want, I have over 200 at this point |D

Wonder traded a Carnivine and got a Japanese Ditto. Woo~

[Forgot about the bad egg thing...will be sure to stay away from wonder trade now.]

If you want one I can pretty much get you whatever nature you want, I have over 200 at this point |D

Hrmm I'll have to actually look into what a good nature for it would be then, I've been slowly starting to feel like I want to actually get into the whole EV training thing xd.png I've had enough of getting my arse kicked in battles against random passers-by that challenge me!

I'd probably go with Impish or Adamant, depending on what kind of moveset you want it to have :V

I am so disappointed that the Wonder Trade is a no-go zone now. :c I had a lot of fun with it. Hopefully it gets a fix.

I'm pretty sure Wonder Trade is fine, the only recorded situation so far (well, the only one with any proof) that's caused somebody to get a multiplying glitch egg happened seemingly at random right after the person who received it just caught a Pokemon, totally unrelated to Wonder Trade :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

Not willing to take that chance, haha. I still won't even save in Lumiose, even after the patch.

I'd probably go with Impish or Adamant, depending on what kind of moveset you want it to have :V

I think I'll go with Impish smile.gif Anything you want in return?

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if I've missed any Sky Trainers... I want that medal already! I thought I's had them all but apparently not... now I can go check them all again sleep.gif

Nothing in particular. Would you rather have a male or female, and do you mind nicknames? xP

Hah |D

I'm ready to trade whenever, I'm just combing the Friend Safari for shinies right now :V

Hey guys, would you mind taking the personal trade to a PM? c: It's fine deciding on trades and things (and we also have an X & Y trading thread) but working out the details of it should be over PM. Thanks loves~

Whew, I just got to the Elite Four. But mostly I'm just excited about breeding for some shinies; got myself a Japanese ditto and a Spanish Froakie, and then also a female Ponyta with Flame Body. WHOO 8)

I can't wait for December so I can transfer over my perfect shiny Zorua~

Whew, I just got to the Elite Four. But mostly I'm just excited about breeding for some shinies; got myself a Japanese ditto and a Spanish Froakie, and then also a female Ponyta with Flame Body. WHOO 8)

I can't wait for December so I can transfer over my perfect shiny Zorua~

So. How overpowered ARE you at the moment?

Nice work on the Japanese Ditto. Maybe I should go Friend Safari capture the Imposter Dittos and trade them for foreign Ditto. The only thing I've bred so far has been the trade bait Amauras. Of course, I haven't yet TRADED any of them, but that's an option for the future. My Flame Body pokemon is a Fletchinder that I got off the Wonder Trade. I think it might be Japanese? {It's not currently in my Party, and I'm chain fishing for a Relicanth. And failing. But that's another thing entirely. LOL}

I was able to catch a shiny Clawitzer last night. Put it into a regular PokeBall instead of the Premier like an idiot. There IS a reason why I have so many Premier Balls. I have them to store shinies. But of the three currently in my possession on X, only Eevee got put inside a Premier. The other two are in normal PokeBalls.