7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I've been sending out Trubbishes as they hatch now because watching my boxes fill with them is so disappointing and I don't want to do it anymore |D

Also I got a Sylveon just to trade over the GTS since I've noticed it's something people somewhat commonly seem to want and I was teaching it some TMs because usually if I'm trading something low-levelled that isn't Vivillon I like to at least have given it a few decent moves first and

Sylveon can learn Cut

Does it cut things with its horrific flesh ribbons

That's terrifying

Sylveon is kind of brutal

I almost can kind of appreciate that

Edited by Pika_Oi

Hahaha xd.png Sylveon is... well, the weirdest Eeveelution yet, I think. So cute yet so terrifying!

I caught a shiny Chinchou today biggrin.gif After a fishing streak of 75 (yeah, I kept count). Kept going afterwards until I'd reached a streak of 151, but no other shinies appeared so I felt like doing other things. But yay shiny biggrin.gif That's my second shiny ever happy.gif

Sylveon is just, I don't even know. I wish it could learn Fly. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. HELICOPTER RIBBONS, ACTIVATE! Wap, wap, wap, wap...

Yeah... ._.

Man, I am itching for a battle. Mainly one with a friend of mine, but she has to build up her team first. Anyway, if anyone would like a battle, preferably no EVs because that team is still not ready, PM me.

I have only found ONE shiny ever. It was in my Ruby game. I was heading for that town with the rock-type gym and I was running through the grass and bam! A shiny Zigzagoon appeared. Needless to say I flipped out, and threw all my poke balls at it because my Pokémon probably would've killed it if I attacked. I caught it, and now it just sits in my PC doing nothing...

I need to do something with it...

Edited by KrazyKay12

I wish I knew how to do images like that so I could show you guys how gay colorful my character looks.

My character has the exact same shirt as yours and Ive been wanting the hat for some time now. I want a shiny Bergmite so bad... so Ill probably have to keep hatching mite eggs, but if I catch one with a really bad nature I shall flip out. All Ive seen so far is a wild shiny Inkay by complete luck and then killed it sad.gif

Oh god that sucks!

Yeesh, shinies sure are sought after aren't they? Here I am just trying to catch every pokemon I like and train it...

Speaking of which, does anyone know where to find a Purrlion?

I wish I knew how to do images like that so I could show you guys how gay colorful my character looks.

Haha! I have no idea how they are taking those pictures.

If you have the camera dude take pictures of you at the picture spots then those pictures are stored on your SD card and you can remove the SD card (although you should probably turn off the 3DS before removing it) and put it into your computer provided your computer has an SD card slot and then you can get the pictures that way, but if you want pictures of anything else you have to either get some kind of mod that allows you to take pictures (which I have no idea how to do and probably costs money) or actually take a picture of your 3DS screen with a camera |D

You can also register an account on global link, and if your 3DS can connect to the internet you can sync the game and your global link account and the photos you had the photo guy take will upload directly to the site. You can share them from the website.

http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

(Game sync is a bit fussy though, servers tend to be busy so just keep trying until you can get it to work)

Example

user posted image

(though I got the black metal pin so the stars are black in my current look)

Though really, a dress is totally impractical for her because of the time she spends riding on a bike trying to hatch eggs. For shame.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

OMG! When Tyranitar megavolves, the "eyes" on its chest glow red. Epic!

Speaking of which, does anyone know where to find a Purrlion?

You can get liepard in route 15 in Y only, or get it in a friend safari.

I meant putting pics of my character on DC and stuff. But I'm too lazy to do all that...

Really? Y only? OH COME ON!!! DARNIT.

Well you can link the photos to DC (as shown)

Oh by the way, I did end up getting a you cannot use that name. D: I was naming my gastly Bismuth and it told me that. So I ended up naming her Radon.

(Though Argon would be more appropriate, since under an electrical current it's purple, where radon is kind of a green, but I felt it was too similar to Aggron and I didn't like it as a name)

Team two is going to be elements..... (provided I don't get any more blocks)

(And no, I am not naming Aggron/Aron Iron, too expected)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I keep hearing about people talking about EV training and i've never heard it before so I looked it up... Wow, there's a whole other side to Pokemon training that i've never even heard of. No way i'd have the patience to do something like that, but it's interesting to know it's there.

I'm having an internal struggle right now. I have a lot of bills to pay... but Pokemon Y is calling my name. It's so frustrating. I hate being poor.

Edited by MysticTiger

I was never into EV Training but X/Y made it super easy with the super training minigame(s).

I fully EV trained my gastly in just an hour or two last night (while hatching and doing other things).

You could always try selling or trading in some old games to get Y version.

You could always try selling or trading in some old games to get Y version.

I have a hard time parting with my games. Most of the ones I didn't like, I already sold. Regardless, i'm thinking of skipping the store and buying the game directly to my 3DS. I already did that with Ace Attorney: Duel Destiny and Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's very handy. Plus, I can never have a scare like I did last year when my DS games all went missing. X'D

Honestly, I will probably like the old way of EV training better (though the reset bag sounds super useful) I might try super training a bit, but...

And Mystic, I feel your pain, sorta. (I am broke ATM, but not because I have bills to pay... Being 15 and all...)

EDIT: And I doubt I will ever trade in a game, ever. I get way to attached...

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I got X and decided to do a 'Wonder Trade' playthrough, except Imma cheat and the sixth slot will be Lucario and send the Hawlucha back.

So my team for this game has ended up as...

Hawlucha Mareep

Combee (I lucked out, it's female)

Beldum

Eevee (YES YES YES)

Skiddo

Fletchling

I suppose it could have been worse!

Is my Friend Safari type the same for this Trainer, too?

Edited by Draco Knight

X and Y gave a way to make EV training take MINUTES, and it ISN'T Super Training. Give the Pokémon you want to train the appropriate power item (gotten from the Battle Maison for 16 BO each) and have a Pokémon with Sweet-Scent with you, and another with a move that affects all opponents (Surf, Dazzlig Gleam, etc.). Then, go to a location that has a Horde that gives off the correct EV yield (click here to see) and use turn the EXP Share on. Put the multi-mon attacker first. Use Sweet-Scent until you've defeated 21 of the correct Horde. Run from any other Hordes. Then repeat with the second stat, and use Super Training for the remaining 6 EVs. If you infect it with Pokérus, you only need to defeat 11 Hordes. By the way, it anyone has an extra 'mom with Pokérus, please PM me! Thanks for the 'rus, Rhynn!

Now, look up IV breeding, a necessity for competitive play. Even with the new added function of the Destiny Knot, it still takes hours. Natures matter, too.

I got my perfect IV Tyranitar EV trained and to level 62! His megalution looks SICK when you use him. He's amazing!

I gave up on my perfect IV Charizard and settled for one without perfect Attack, but a perfect in the other 5 stats. If I decide to give him a physical attack anyway, it'll be Earthquake to cover rock types.

Edited by PieMaster

I might restart my Y. Do a Wonderlocke. My first Nuzlocke.

It seems pretty fun. I've watched LPer's do it.

Edited by Godzilla 2000

...I just got a Skiddo named Twerkasaurus in a Wonder Trade.

xd.png

*Snorts in laughter* That's hilarious. *Is tempted to tell you to breed it with a Pokemon named Miley, but then remembers, Pokemon doesn't have lineages...*