7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Wow I wish i was that lucky wit da shinies. T^T

Anywho i am loving the safari zone, I just wish there was an acquaintance version, from lack of friends. (msg me if ya wanna swap friend codes~)

Also should I feel bad I spent 300k on a dress because i have no clue where that discount coupon is?

figured I'd go back and comb the thread for friend codes.

Also, here's mine:

4253-3700-6907

Added you! biggrin.gif Mines in my siggy!

Just a quick update on that Vivillon pattern list, adding a new name to it.

Vivillon patterns so far:

Polar: Whitefire

High Plains: Quis, Gamekat101

Garden: Takhesis

Modern: kittygrl

Also, with mod permission, I've set up a thread for everyone to post their X/Y wistlists and trade requests! It was originally only going to be for Vivillon color trading, but Shiny Hazard Sign said that it would be better if it was open to all trading, so there you have it. I hope it's of some use to everyone! happy.gif

Edited by Quis

*sigh* I have a hideous Modern Vivillion sadly, though Wonder Trade decided to be nice (for once) and it gave me a Polar one

You is so lucky! I am stuck with Modern too, and I seriously desperately want Polar

Wonder trade has helped me out a buttload, I even got a froakie out of it and 50 other pokemon I needed for the pokedex. And quite a few Foreign pokemon. I was excited when I got that vivillion now I want the Squall, savannah, and marine(?)

Just a quick update on that Vivillon pattern list, adding a new name to it.

Vivillon patterns so far:

Polar: Whitefire

High Plains: Quis, Gamekat101

Garden: Takhesis

Modern: kittygrl

I'm going to have the Ocean pattern once I finally get my copy. :3

I'm hatching fennekins anyone interested in trading?

I would like to get starters like balbasaur and froakie.

PM me if interested~

Edited by Shy-Rox

user posted image

AFTER ALL THOSE CHARMANDER EGGS BRED, AND THEN THIS SHOWS UP IN THE FRIEND SAFARI!!!!! wub.gif AND IT WAS LIKE THE THIRD CHARMELEON ENCOUNTER!

So, basically I registered my friend Sophie, and her Friend Safari was fire-type. Naturally, I was ecstatic when I found that Charmeleon was in her safari. I swear, I nearly had a freaking heart attack when I saw him; seriously I started hyperventilating. After like, 20 pokeballs, this guy is miinneeeee. And I caught him with a normal Pokeball too! (Sorry for the gigantic size of the photo; it's my camera).

Time to stop all the Charmander breeding, and work on leveling him up!!!

Edited by xxBurningxx

Woah totally awesome! Want to see the shiny mega(s) of it.

So, shinys confirmed (apparently) easier to get this gen? Or just because you guys are going all out for it.

Ah yah guys, I totally wiped the elite four. I actually OHKO'd Mega gardevoir with my Aegislash using shadow claw. None of my pokemon fainted to any of them. It was.... kind of anti-climatic. I guess I was a tad over-leveled :'D

(levels 74-75)

ALSO. I can't believe people actually acknowledged I saved the world. Normally it's like, don't even get a newspaper mention. But this time I was like, yeah, I AM THE BEST.

(But why did those losers get acknowledged as well, what did they do? Stand there while I did all the work?)

I actually kind of miss the days of Gary Oak/Green/Blue. Back when rivals were total jerks. Made you want to beat them and be better than them in every way.

Also Blue's champion battle music still rates as #1 for me.

(This generations champion music wasn't really champion material in my opinion...)

(Relistening to old themes, really the Unova themes weren't really as champion themed as I would expect. I guess I like the high paced intense songs for my champion battles.)

(this will always be the true champion music to me,

) Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I am particularly curious as to what the shiny Mega Charizard X looks like, because the normal color for Mega X is a similar coloration as a shiny Charizard.

@Lady_Nightfox

Tome it's all Gen IV for battle music (and Cynthia's piano), and Gen III for all the other music, though the BW2 Nimbasa gym music is pretty epic

And yeah Sailing, I'm curious as to if megas even have different colors for shiny?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

It would be interesting to see shiny Megas, If they are a thing. I just wish shinies weren't so afraid of me T^T

Personally I like the Johto/kanto Elite four music. Oh and in further news Zapdos gave me a heart attack when it randomly decided to say hello when i was peacefully strolling along xd.png

I am particularly curious as to what the shiny Mega Charizard X looks like, because the normal color for Mega X is a similar coloration as a shiny Charizard.

It's an ugly green color, while Charizard Y keeps the same pallette as shiny charizard.

246 Skiddo eggs later, no shiny :c

I figured Mega CHarizard Y would be the same but, I have a question,

Am i the only one that is supremely disappointed/disliking how 90% of all the pokemon's cries are different? I am terrified about how my darling typhlosion will sound

Oh that actually looks really nice for the Y charizard! (I always love those colors).

I saw a screenshot for the Charizard X and it kind of reminds me of salamence's colors but a little too green.

Battle music, well, actually Unova had a good one, I do like the hoenn battle theme (and even though gen III had the most ridiculous villains, they sweet theme music)... really all the battle music across the generations have been great. (I even like this gen's battle music~)

Johto had a good champion/HolyCrudRedisGoingtoKillMe theme as well.

In other news, I managed to catch Mewtwo, in a premier ball :'D (I wanted to match colors).

I'll probably try with a dusk ball for Z snake (I can never remember the name). I caught Xerneas in a luxury ball. Love to theme color my legends.

Will probably use the master ball on Zapdos when I find it/get it to the sea cave.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

That's the mega Charizard Y

I want to see shiny mega Charizard X

I don't have a Charzardite X... ;__;

Edited by xxBurningxx

need to EV train a few Pokemon in white 2.

My team so far (Dont play it much due to lack of time)

Chesnaught

Malamar

Helioptile

Amaura

Pyroar

Doublade

2 Badges

Am i the only one that is supremely disappointed/disliking how 90% of all the pokemon's cries are different? I am terrified about how my darling typhlosion will sound

They're different? How different? I won't mind if they just sound less analog, but if they're actually different sounds...

It's an ugly green color, while Charizard Y keeps the same pallette as shiny charizard.

246 Skiddo eggs later, no shiny :c

I know the feeling friend. 450+ ;-; Still going.

You guys are SO lucky though. I keep tipping every person I can, but so far still no luck. Eventually though, eventually I'll get it. Hopefully my shiny Fennekin will have a decen nature

On the fun side, I ca't wait to post

Want: Any pokemon Have: 1000+ Fennekins of all natures xd.png